Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

i hate when dramas end in middle

im not sure about kinza and ali kazmi chemistry but i loved their story

You forgot their honeymoon track in your fav hotel?😉 They shared many beautifull scenes there. 😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

You forgot their honeymoon track in your fav hotel?😉 They shared many beautifull scenes there. 😳

Yes I liked all their scenes and their overall track. Love after marriage.

No I think this hotel was different. He stayed at my hotel in Jaal 

awida thumbnail

Yes I liked all their scenes and their overall track. Love after marriage.

No I think this hotel was different. He stayed at my hotel in Jaal 

I am glad you liked their track in Tu Ishq Hai.😃 

Oh I thought it is the same hotel.😲 They kept showing leads going to Murree in dramas. I still remember Fizaan and Minaal's romance in Qismat . I think they went to your hotel too.😃

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I am glad you liked their track in Tu Ishq Hai.😃 

Oh I thought it is the same hotel.😲 They kept showing leads going to Murree in dramas. I still remember Fizaan and Minaal's romance in Qismat . I think they went to your hotel too.😃

Yes qismat one was my hotel too lol

did they go to Murree in Tu ishq hai? I dont remember. But the hotel looked different, it could be PC bourbon in Islamabad. Thats very famous too

NINALOGY thumbnail

Is this drama worth watching?

awida thumbnail

Yes qismat one was my hotel too lol

did they go to Murree in Tu ishq hai? I dont remember. But the hotel looked different, it could be PC bourbon in Islamabad. Thats very famous too

Well. I don't remember exactly. Maybe it wasn't Murree. 😕 Sometimes I mix things. There were many HUM dramas in which leads went to Murree those days .😆

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Is this drama worth watching?

It was my guilty pleasure.😳 I loved it. ❤️ but it was a bit slow.😊 I assure you Faizan will win your heart. Minaal looked very beautifull in it.😉

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Well. I don't remember exactly. Maybe it wasn't Murree. 😕 Sometimes I mix things. There were many HUM dramas in which leads went to Murree those days .😆

they either go to murree or islamabad lol both are a bit close to each other

NINALOGY thumbnail

It was my guilty pleasure.😳 I loved it. ❤️ but it was a bit slow.😊 I assure you Faizan will win your heart. Minaal looked very beautifull in it.😉

So the story was mainly focused on faizan and minal not on kinza and ali. So I better don't watch it as I don't like both of them. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

So the story was mainly focused on faizan and minal not on kinza and ali. So I better don't watch it as I don't like both of them. 

Oh. You asked me about Tu Ishq Hai !😲 I was talking about Qismat.😆 TIH was about the evil : Sonia Mishal who seperated Faizan and Kinza. She married Faizan , and left Kinza with no other choice but to marry the other brother : Ali Kazmi. 😆 It was just ok. I  didn't like that drama.🤔