Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode belongs to KINZA HASHMI hands down 

From the very first scene when maham spots Davera with Amal ......the happiness the sadness the jealousy the emptiness the frustration 

The way she all these emotions together to show us what maham is actually feeling is STUPENDOUS 

I really liked how Dawar is NO MORE SHAKEN BY MAHAM anymore 

He is very happy and content with navera and Amal and he is confident to protect them at any cost 

I loved the determination with which he told navera now maham can't do anything to them anymore

The next MAHAM SALMAN scene was also very good....I liked how they r just so transparent to each other about their feelings ....maham tells everything to salman and salman knows and understands which part is fake and which part is real....as far as maham is concerned

More than being jealous for Davera we saw maham the mother today and since she kept her maternal feelings at suppression all this time due to her greed selfishness and junoon to marry salman....it just erupted today when she saw the baby.....KINZA WAS SO SO SO GOOD TODAY 

HATS OFF 

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vwbUyYWDY_c

🤣apt review of mohlat

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

happy birthday Sami ....May Allah bless u with sound health....happiness....peace of mind....thank you for being so kind and humble and genuine....thank you for entertaining us for so many years....thanks you for doing so many different roles yet getting to strike a chord with us the audience with each and every role of yours.....stay well

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Today's episode was so so so good 

Loved it 

The Davera scenes were so beautiful and meaningful

Loved the dialogues between them 

The hair pulling scene looked way too jahelana in the precap but in was well Co ordinated in the epi 

Coz Dawar then spoke up firmly 

By the precap it seems like Sadaf and Ahab will be in danger 

And I don't think we have that many epis left 

ZaidiR thumbnail

This show is extremely slow...need a lot of patience to watch..this series could have been easily fitted into 24 crisp and satisfying episodes...instead of wasting so much time.

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ehab will die,i am not sure if his mom would too,whatever ehab was I did not want this extreme end for him....it does not serve any purpose..

Edited by sami011 - 2 years ago
StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most of the characters' storylines have been wrapped up. Maham lost everything, Salman revenge, ahab and sadaf death, dad lost his business and regret, mom change towards nawera, essa married rida.

They need to wrap up Nawera, Dawar and Rida's death now. 

They are stretching it like chewing gum. It has become utter nonsense. 

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They will drag till Eid and then wrap up. Just guessing 

Awidanew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

They will drag till Eid and then wrap up. Just guessing 

I still feel this drama has the potential to run for years.. because if Maham gets divorced, and claims custody of her baby.. it will make a rift between Dawar and Nawera. A seperation, then a reunion between Dawar and Maham. 😉

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Awidanew

I still feel this drama has the potential to run for years.. because if Maham gets divorced, and claims custody of her baby.. it will make a rift between Dawar and Nawera. A seperation, then a reunion between Dawar and Maham. 😉

I think their divorce had a clause where she couldn’t claim the baby as hers. Although I’m worried she will return to dawar n ask to take her back. Hopefully dawar isn’t stupid like before.