16/11/20 Highlights- Money, wedding and feelings

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ramesh got gifts for everyone for dhanteras but sumos gift is the set very expensive lol he is all emo about giving her away and mentioning BB and vijay lol

Beena made a fuss it was the money he had been saving to start up his business lol been worrying for her kids future lol sumo came and said they should return it but ramesh refused so she said she works lol she will get a loan and give money back think of it as her responsibility towards kancha and veers future lol beena still not happy lol doesnt sumo have any money saved up whata does a captain/doctor make in the army lol

Sumo bumps into shravan on the way out of ramesh beenas room lol later sumo goes to see vik at work lol he i has wedding stuff to chose from for her lol but then she drops the bomb she needs some time before them marrying coz she has responsibilities towards her family lol He agrees lol sumo says she needs this otherwise she wont hurt him lol she thanks him lol

Shravan has told bunty about sumos problem lol bunty tries to gauge shravans feelings lol shravan is acting all nonchalant about it lol bunty asks wont you help lol shravan then asks when bunty will marry lol aww bunty had a break up lol bunty didnt wanna burden him while shravan is upset he didnt tell lol he is supportive of buntys heartbreak lol aww bunty shravan bromance lol

At night sumo on call she has applied for loan but its not gone through yet so she is asking someone she needs 5 lacs in total. She is calling diff people while cam focues on a nail in the ground sumo might step on lol hope she is updated on her tetanus shots lol

While shravan in bed thinking about what sumo said to ramesh and beena about the money lol shravan wants to talk to her but he knows she might scold him lol he goes to her room and knocks lol he enters and sees her diary lol

Precap avni pushes shravan to accept he still loves sumo and only her lol shravan is shown accepting and then talking to sumo saying he cant forget when he is far from her he remembers her and when he is close to her he still remembers her did you ever think if we were together then lol I wonder if this is a dream or a gotcha moment lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lol filler episode...the whole zoom in on the foot thing is looking weird...lol shravan becomes hero i guess...also, precap se aisa lagra h ki its like mujhse dosti karoge wala track where emotional talks followed by rhona dhona & than probably sumo being confused on vikram vs shravan again or it could be dream..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the spoiler of shravan saving suman in a mission has shown today😆...he will save her from big nail because it is planted by padosi desh🤣🤣🤣.

I am tired of watching suvan staring at each other. Aise scenes daalne se accha na hi de. Kal finally kuch baat suvan ki hogi. Bhagwaan jaane sach hai ya sapna. The only good part is shravan-bunty scenes. I am just waiting shravan leaving tiwari house.

Edited by rbpll - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

I think the spoiler of shravan saving suman in a mission has shown today😆...he will save her from big nail because it is planted by padosi desh🤣🤣🤣.

I am tired of watching suvan staring at each other. Aise scenes daalne se accha na hi de. Kal finally kuch baat suvan ki hogi. Bhagwaan jaane sach hai ya sapna. The only good part is shravan-bunty scenes. I am just waiting shravan leaving tiwari house.

lol hogya army mission...tai tai phuss....🤣i think the army thing jiske snippets dikare h probably looks like some gathering or something otherwise woh log apne dusre kapodo mei hote like when suman used to help shravan in his target shootings...army track ka b ghur ghobar lagra h lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol hogya army mission...tai tai phuss....🤣i think the army thing jiske snippets dikare h probably looks like some gathering or something otherwise woh log apne dusre kapodo mei hote like when suman used to help shravan in his target shootings...army track ka b ghur ghobar lagra h lol

Everything is gud gonad nowadays in edkv2

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Boring Epi ðŸ¤” Suvan scenes r ordinary scenes .....though they suppose to be magical scenes but .....toooo much focus on too much love dovy vikram .... I think its last epi  will be like in shaadi ka mandap where suman all confused bride sitting nd vikram realise the truth and will give suman hand to shravan nd story end ......in btw this army mission Nothing will happen over there also we will see stupid confused suman ........even army mission track lose that charm .....this whole week they will spend in diwali then next week army mission and nothing will come out of it just confused suman who don’t want to hurt vikram ......now I’m not interested in seeing Suvan together as a couple nor their romantic scene.....suman remain happy with vikram ......😵

Edited by taya2217 - 3 years ago
taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oops Bunty’s breakup......hmmm m any chances of Bunty Kancha ....🤔 but the way cvs destroyed this shravan suman lovestory that ....I don’t know if it’s ok to expect anything from this Bunty kaancha.....

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

now I’m not interested in seeing Suvan together as a couple nor their romantic scene.....suman remain happy with vikram ......😵

True....my interest has also faded away to watch suvan. Now I just don't care. Let suman marry Vikram and play ghar-ghar throughout the life and shravan leaves tiwari house as soon as possible and live his army life peacefully. 

Even if cvs reunite suvan, they will do it in last episode with some emotional talk. After the leap, we have got only 1 substantial scene and rest is expressionless stares from both chracters. Aadha episode me to vik-suman hi dikhte hai.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Oops Bunty’s breakup......hmmm m any chances of Bunty Kancha ....🤔 but the way cvs destroyed this shravan suman lovestory that ....I don’t know if it’s ok to expect anything from this Bunty kaancha.....

bunty & kanchan are also destroyed apparently since kancha is also in flip mode post leap...their story also looks forced...the breakup looks like stage is set for their forced reunion too

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Boring Epi ðŸ¤” Suvan scenes r ordinary scenes .....though they suppose to be magical scenes but .....toooo much focus on too much love dovy vikram .... I think its last epi  will be like in shaadi ka mandap where suman all confused bride sitting nd vikram realise the truth and will give suman hand to shravan nd story end ......in btw this army mission Nothing will happen over there also we will see stupid confused suman ........even army mission track lose that charm .....this whole week they will spend in diwali then next week army mission and nothing will come out of it just confused suman who don’t want to hurt vikram ......now I’m not interested in seeing Suvan together as a couple nor their romantic scene.....suman remain happy with vikram ......😵

yeah just looking like mere yaar ki shaadi h track lol...