Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A much-needed post dealing with this sensitive topic. 🤗

Written by a Doctor means, educative, and a reflection of the old-time thought process which explained everything in a detailed and delicate way. 👏 

Heyyy buddy... Thank you so much for your appreciation.. 🤗 Truly means a lot!❤️

Actually, I am not an Indian, nor am I a Hindu. My knowledge is limited but only a few weeks ago, I was having this discussion around the religious aspects of menstrual cycle and all with a very dear Hindu friend of mine, and she told me these things. I have watched Padman tou I know that villages wagera mien kafi seclude kerwa dete thay... But woh sab culture ka part tha/hai. Uss per tou humare RudhiTa fight kerte hi rehte hain... but dharam ki respect tou even Aniruddh jaisa kkrantikari bhi kerta hai- Thats what I wanted to portray in my writeup. 😊❤️ 

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Brilliant concept and brilliant writing. How sensible Ani is. Loved reading this piece. Keep writing and welcome to this forum🤗

(P.S i am new here too)

Heyyy Buddy, thank you soo much for your beautiful comments on my write up. I am glad you liked it dear❤️🤗 Haha... welcome to you too on the forum🤗🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You did total justice to this story! I loved it!!! I wish to see something similar in the show. Ani handling a hyper Bon 😆

'Mai marrne wali hu' was hilarious 😆

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely well written , loved it . Please do continue with this . I need to know what will happen next , how ani manage to handle kaka n bon new phase and his feeling to 

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What to say? I am just speechless. When I thought that people can't actually come with a detailed and elaborated story with this topic, I READ THIS.❤️🤗

Each and every emotion of Anirudh as a husband and a caring partner were felt. 

Bondita, as a girl who had no clue about this problem, and her reaction towards it was BRILLIANTLY expressed 👏

Keeping in mind that it's considered a big taboo in a male dominant society, you even expressed the thoughts of Kaka Sasurji through Anirudh's P.O.V . 

The doctor being a british, instead of taunting or badmouthing anirudh as he is an Indian, she complimented him for his sane act of taking his wife to the doctor. That's what happens when you have a different thinking  from others that too so clear and non-discrimanatry 

Writing something so beautiful in less words in difficult and you have very well accomplished the goal of the best story in less words.❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can't believe I didnt comment on this beautiful piece of work!

Ayesha, you are certainly a gifted writer ❤️ You have covered this most awaited track so beautifully in your fiction that I almost forgot that this isnt the show. 😲

How I wish the writers pick this OS and use it in the show to put it on the screen! 

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a momentous topic explained with such delicacy and beauty ❤️Take a bow!

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

👏👏👏👏👏

Finally someone wrote on menstruation track (dunno if someone wrote before or not coz I'm pretty new here, so it's the 1st menstruation os I came across).. It's the most awaiting track for me.. & I can't believe it's your first os.. 😳 A biiigggg hug to you Ayesha for this os..🤗🤗 Honestly I'm very choosy about os patterns & styles.. But now you're my one of favorite.. 😍😘

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ayesha🤗

Thanks for giving me the link❤️

Goshhh!! 

I missed out this earlier😔

But you have penned it down so beautifully❤️

Loved it❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Ayesha🤗

Thanks for giving me the link❤️

Goshhh!! 

I missed out this earlier😔

But you have penned it down so beautifully❤️

Loved it❤️

Ashh!🤗

Hii buddy... Thank you so much for your appreciative comment. Means a lot. ❤️❤️ I hope you find time to check out my other RudhiTa one shots too. 😳👍🏼