Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looking at 2dy comments it wasnt all tht again mahima torturing yes we get it she abuses saaransh but how much r u gona show tht bhot hogaya yaar nd thn dnt even so nythng about it like the belt scene its toture to see it man 😡 Thori toh mamta rakhleyein kal kidnap with chloroform nd nw torturing with coal mad or wat I swear i fell like quitting this thng till her truth comes out move the story forward stop dragging her hatred character man

Precap so nw rudra gona be an md ans I hv a feeling balraj will transfer the property on mahima nme nd k barbadi shuru!

I cnt take ths mahima thng nymre I cnt even enjoy the few min of rusha we get cz of her

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They really need to tone down the child abuse shit with Mahima and Saransh.. We get it she is a heartless bitch..but threatening him with hot coal n all.. where the hell does she get access to such things? Why didnt Rudra take him upstairs n then talk to him...check n see if he was beaten up? Just frustrates me to see Mahima get away with everything. Rudra should know that Saransh has been threatened..is it safe to keep him close to Mahima? Hope Preesha comes up with some plan to take Saransh away coz otherwise its just weird to see them let Saransh be in the same house as Mahima after knowing what she did with him.... With their own MU, has the plan to expose Mahima gone for a toss? And does Rudra really think he can win back Preesha like this? Pleading and begging? Yes she loves you and cares for you ..THAT is why she is hurt. How thick can he be really? In that confrontation scene I wish they had made Preesha say that if it was her in place of him, would he have trusted her, fogotten and forgiven her? Enough of him going after Preesha and lietrally forcing her to forgive him...please make him go after Mahima and find out what happened that night.

Special shoutout for Yuvraj for giving the perrrfect name to chudail - KAUWA MUKHI 🤣

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ballu & Ru doing OTT fight for property🤣 Out of all the things Ru is concerned for property & Ballu's business🤪 Ballu & Ru had fights even earlier but property issue never came in between, Ru never gives a damn about property!! I'm finding all these really really suspicious🤔

Anyway, Preesha having property papers is going to come into play now.. So by Saturday there is going to be a twist..

Rest no comments about the episode🤬

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's Mahima's statement to Rudraksh about Achcha Pati Nahi ban sake toh Acha pita bano makes me think whether are the writers going to show that Rudraksh Mahima fake marriage as a real one ? 

Why Balraj is blindly trusting Mahima so much ? 

Why so much hate for Preesha that Balraj said he will kill Preesha ? 

Is Rudraksh Mahima marriage going to be proved as a real one ?

I really feel that MMS video of Rudraksh and Mahima of Lohri night is real now.

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Ballu & Ru doing OTT fight for property🤣 Out of all the things Ru is concerned for property & Ballu's business🤪 Ballu & Ru had fights even earlier but property issue never came in between, Ru never gives a damn about property!! I'm finding all these really really suspicious🤔

Anyway, Preesha having property papers is going to come into play now.. So by Saturday there is going to be a twist..

Rest no comments about the episode🤬

Nothing is making sense anymore. Fake shadi drama should have ended the day they came to know about Saransh's assault. Even if they send him off to Sreenivasan's, Mahima can again play "Im his real mother card" and arm twist Saransh into living with her. Wasnt everything they doing " Saransh ke liye?" Preesha is sulking on one side and Rudraksh cannot think beyond begging for forgiveness. So now what's their plan? Somehow keep extending Saransh's stay in Sreenivasan house to keep him away from Mahima? Where's the plan to expose Mahima? Now suddenly out of nowwhere Rudraksh is fighting with Ballu over property.. its such a hotch potch right now..so many loose ends they need to tie up..lohri night, Saransh's assault, fake shadi..before they jump into a new track.. 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Nothing is making sense anymore. Fake shadi drama should have ended the day they came to know about Saransh's assault. Even if they send him off to Sreenivasan's, Mahima can again play "Im his real mother card" and arm twist Saransh into living with her. Wasnt everything they doing " Saransh ke liye?" Preesha is sulking on one side and Rudraksh cannot think beyond begging for forgiveness. So now what's their plan? Somehow keep extending Saransh's stay in Sreenivasan house to keep him away from Mahima? Where's the plan to expose Mahima? Now suddenly out of nowwhere Rudraksh is fighting with Ballu over property.. its such a hotch potch right now..so many loose ends they need to tie up..lohri night, Saransh's assault, fake shadi..before they jump into a new track.. 

Exactly, nothing makes any sense to me.. Why are they continuing fake shaadi & even if there is no proof they can tell the truth to family right.. whether anyone believes it or not is another matter. Preesha don't want to see Ru face, why is she not going for real divorce or a custody battle?

When Rudra's life is completely upside down he going behind business etc looks like some plan of Ballu Ru to me.. there are some really missing puzzles which they should reveal ASAP..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

They really need to tone down the child abuse shit with Mahima and Saransh.. We get it she is a heartless bitch..but threatening him with hot coal n all.. where the hell does she get access to such things? Why didnt Rudra take him upstairs n then talk to him...check n see if he was beaten up? Just frustrates me to see Mahima get away with everything. Rudra should know that Saransh has been threatened..is it safe to keep him close to Mahima? Hope Preesha comes up with some plan to take Saransh away coz otherwise its just weird to see them let Saransh be in the same house as Mahima after knowing what she did with him.... With their own MU, has the plan to expose Mahima gone for a toss? And does Rudra really think he can win back Preesha like this? Pleading and begging? Yes she loves you and cares for you ..THAT is why she is hurt. How thick can he be really? In that confrontation scene I wish they had made Preesha say that if it was her in place of him, would he have trusted her, fogotten and forgiven her? Enough of him going after Preesha and lietrally forcing her to forgive him...please make him go after Mahima and find out what happened that night.

Special shoutout for Yuvraj for giving the perrrfect name to chudail - KAUWA MUKHI 🤣

i saw epsd in 5 mt............. 🤔 wasnt able to take a moment with that Kauwa mukhi....................... horrible horrible

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unbelievable...how can Rudra not check properly to see if Saraansh was abused again...hell, he saw those belt bruises himself!...or was that part of his memory wiped out by whatever potion the witch gave him before that cringefest..

So now we have chudail literally branding her own son with coal....wow..is this a romance show or a horror movie

As if there's not enough drama already, they started some naya drama with property...and we haven't moved a millimetre from where we were two months ago

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

*Today Episode (04/02/2021):

Sharda maa❤️

Vasu and GPS👍🏼

Yuvraj🤣

Saaransh😭💔

Preesha's hurt😭😭💔 (though it seemed like bhashan🤣🤣😆)

Rudraksh😭😭

Mahima threatening Saaransh😡🤢💔👎🏼

Saaransh😭😭😭

Rudra and Saaransh❤️❤️ (best part of today's episode)

Rudraksh and Appa questioning Saaransh but he lied😭

Mrs. Mahima Rudraksh Khurana's weird questions 🤪

Rudra's karara jawab😎

Preesha shocked that Mahima took Saaransh👍🏼

Overall OTT episode 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Okay CVs we got it

Preesha is best mother 

Mahima is negative lead and is bad

She loves only materialistic things 

she can do anything 

but what's wrong with this showing child abuse repeatedly 😡🤢👎🏼

Off course Preesha ko mahan dikhana, gorify karna zaroori hai so showing these things 

Just move the story forward 

I understood characteristics of characters 🤣

Anyway just a suggestion 

afterall your story and it's business 

So do whatever you want😆