Frequent Posters

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can somebody explain about RamSetu to me? Not quite getting the context

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is it a question? It's a myth. 10% of Ramayan is true, rest all is fabricated.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

I think Laxmi couldn't entered the temple cuz she was trying to kill some one have not seen the film but this is what was shown in Kanchana...it was not cuz of being a trans but cuz the intention later when Kanchana ask the god he let him enter the Mandir and she did killed the villain in narsimha style 

Kanchan and Laxxmi are two completely different films...my friend saw both and that's what she told me

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunPrabhasFan

What are u finding difficult? I think I can help.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ram setu is the bridge between Srilanka and India which was made with the help of Banarsena in Ramayana. Thus it is problematic to make a movie on it and calling it a myth. In certain satellite pictures today the bridge can be seen under water.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/odUtqDz4lEk[/YOUTUBE]

SriRam went to Lanka to rescue Sita mata through this bridge.

Originally posted by: BarunPrabhasFan

Edited by SugaAgustD - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Kanchan and Laxxmi are two completely different films...my friend saw both and that's what she told me

Actually, I would beg to differ, Laxmi was a 99% scene by scene copy of kanchana, except from the fact that in Laxmii the male lead is a Muslim whereas in kanchana the male lead was a Hindu. Otherwise, the entire movie was identical, including the scenes, dialogues. The ending too, it's more like Laxmi can't enter the temple as she was a spirit and trying to kill someone, not because she's transgender. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Actually, I would beg to differ, Laxmi was a 99% scene by scene copy of kanchana, except from the fact that in Laxmii the male lead is a Muslim whereas in kanchana the male lead was a Hindu. Otherwise, the entire movie was identical, including the scenes, dialogues. The ending too, it's more like Laxmi can't enter the temple as she was a spirit and trying to kill someone, not because she's transgender. 

They added lots of controversial elements by changing the religion of the hero. So even tho most of the movie is the same...the base has been altered.

In Laxxmi, my friend said that Akshay calls the villian out of the temple and then kills him...but in Kanchana he could enter the temple once he speaks to God asking for justics...thats what I found problematic.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He knows how to handle people like Karni Sena. One hinduphobic scene or dialogue and then one post for the army or a non political IV with Pm and he is good to go

But seriously, he was nowhere compared to Sharad Kelkar in Laxmii and should take a break and just work on his art instead of signing  103757 movies a year.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bollywoodias have no respect for any religion and only understand money. Hoping some folks understand this truth now atleast

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Doesn't he get tired? I get tired just by hearing news about his every other new film in every two months.