Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Don’t worry he will come to the pseudo-scientific conclusion that it is indeed Ram Setu based on flimsy evidence and an appeal to emotions of religious fanatics who love propaganda more than reason and facts. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Don’t worry he will come to the pseudo-scientific conclusion that it is indeed Ram Setu based on flimsy evidence and an appeal to emotions of religious fanatics who love propaganda more than reason and facts. 

Hey, don't hurt their faith.

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SugaAgustD

Ram setu is the bridge between Srilanka and India which was made with the help of Banarsena in Ramayana. Thus it is problematic to make a movie on it and calling it a myth. In certain satellite pictures today the bridge can be seen under water.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/odUtqDz4lEk[/YOUTUBE]

SriRam went to Lanka to rescue Sita mata through this bridge.

Thanks. I am a Sri Lankan, I have heard about this bridge story, and I think at some point it must have been a real island bridge too.... What I don't get it why is it a sensitive topic?

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BarunPrabhasFan

Thanks. I am a Sri Lankan, I have heard about this bridge story, and I think at some point it must have been a real island bridge too.... What I don't get it why is it a sensitive topic?

Because many call the bridge just a myth and Ramayana just a fictional story. 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Hey, don't hurt their faith.

😆They are hurting my faith too. I believe it was built by Flying Spaghetti Monster.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Of all the superstars over 50....Akki has aged the worst of all......how bad did he look in Lakshmi...

And Ram-Setu...mystery or myth?? Why do these people have to touch these mythological subjects anyways unless they are making something like MahaDev or MahaBharat or Ramayan and tread these stories with respect and care...and not hurt the faith of people.....I absolutely hate it.

Na tbh all male actors over 50 look their age and so does he. The problem is how most of them are still playing roles that should be played by younger actors and its portrayed as normal. They all have reached an age and status where they can build themselves as actors instead of stars, they can experiment with roles yet they don't. Upar se they are made to romance actresses much younger than them which make them look even more old. I mean him playing Kiara's father would have looked more convincing. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beacuse this movie is trying to pass it as Myth. Its based on the epic Ramayana. It is very sacred to Hindus. SriRam is considered a God who existed in ancient India. It hurts Hindu sentiment to call it a myth.

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SugaAgustD

Beacuse this movie is trying to pass it as Myth. Its based on the epic Ramayana. It is very sacred to Hindus. SriRam is considered a God who existed in ancient India. It hurts Hindu sentiment to call it a myth.

Oh ok. Well from the poster it looks like he is maybe trying a reincarnation thing? In that case the film might even support the story. Akshay is not like very radical that he might come up with something totally in contrast to Hindu sentiments, he is more likely to butter up people

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Can this guy please take a break , no one wants your mediocrity on screen 5 times a year .

This is the supposed no.1 😆

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think its going to be reincarnation. Let's see

Oh ok. Well from the poster it looks like he is maybe trying a reincarnation thing? In that case the film might even support the story. Akshay is not like very radical that he might come up with something totally in contrast to Hindu sentiments, he is more likely to butter up people