Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh how could I forget Abhay and Mithila in chopsticks!! I shipped their characters but they remained friends. ðŸ˜†

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am probably going slightly off-topic here, but I have always been mildly intrigued by Rhea and Mihir's relationship (if we can call it that!) In Hum Tum. On the face of it, none of them were interested in each other and were only unwittingly (and in Rhea's case unknowingly) getting match-made. But there was a tiny scene in Mihir's car, when Mihir asks Rhea to have lunch with him because it was his birthday. I always felt some sort of an undercurrent in that scene...a hint of chemistry! Anybody else felt the same way?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Not that it's impossible, but if have that deep a bond with a member of the gender that you're attracted to, why wouldn't you explore the possibility of romance? Pyaar is not entirely dosti, but dosti is important for pyaar. 

Also, I'd imagine you'd want the deepest ever bond to be with the spouse. So if you already have that with someone else, how will the romance/marriage thing work out? Less emotional bond but more sexual attraction? So what does that say about the romantic relationship?

Not talking in favor of one or the other. Just thinking out loud.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not that it's impossible, but if have that deep a bond with a member of the gender that you're attracted to, why wouldn't you explore the possibility of romance? Pyaar is not entirely dosti, but dosti is important for pyaar. 

Also, I'd imagine you'd want the deepest ever bond to be with the spouse. So if you already have that with someone else, how will the romance/marriage thing work out? Less emotional bond but more sexual attraction? So what does that say about the romantic relationship?

Not talking in favor of one or the other. Just thinking out loud.

I kinda agree. ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤”