Riansh OS: Your Trust

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone! I hope you like this...I don't know what direction the show is taking, but this was just an idea that popped into my head, and couldn't get myself to stop writing. I hope you like it! I apologize if there are any typos! 

I stood at the window in this dark house looking at the moon, the only ray of light....so much happened today that I still can’t understand what to think of and what not to think off...

This morning when I got Ragini out, she was shot by a person who I thought I loved, Vansh has never killed in front of me and this is the second time he almost killed someone. Then, Vansh found Sia almost on the verge of death. And then Vansh was about to get arrested for killing Ragini when I very well know he didn’t do that. 

Ragini and Sia are in the room fighting life and death and I don’t know what to do. I recalled what Vansh told me this morning...

“If Angre comes to you and asks you to follow him just do it, don’t argue” I did just that no question asked

“You are not going to question me,” he asked

“When I told you everything I promised to listen to you and trust you, and I am doing just that,” I said with a smile even though deep down I had many questions

Yes, I had told him the truth about my past and why I had entered his life and all that had happened was to make sure that he was put behind the bars, but he said that he already knew and was letting her do it so he could reach who really wanted to harm him...I told him that Kabir sent me and he said he knew but there is a bigger mastermind behind Kabir that he has to reach. Although I don’t think he forgave me completely he did say that he was willing to try to make our relationship better and that’s all I can really ask for. 

I was glad that he understood what had really happened and he had enough courage to understand my perspective after what I had just done with Ragini, but I had made him a promise to get her back and I did, but then she was shot....why can’t anything in my life go smoothly, why does there have to always be drama.

I remembered dadi telling me that Diwali is just around the corner and each day we need to light as many diyas as we can to make sure that our house is the brightest to make sure that her grandkids get all the blessings they deserve

I had told Angre to just make sure to get me as many diyas he could get for me and I got down on the floor to start lighting them, there was something unique about lighting the diyas. Even though I have never really enjoyed Diwali, this year it felt different. Maybe because I have hope that good would come from it. 

I in my own world continued to light the diyas and spelled Riddhima and Vansh out with a heart in the middle. I know he said that he loved me not too long ago, I never told him anything but I think deep down he knows because why would I need to reveal to him and why would he have cared enough to listen, maybe because he woke up from his sleep when I was telling him everything, just to get it out of my head, but he heard me and he acted like he was sleeping but when he felt my tears on his head he opened his eyes and said “you know I don’t like tears in your eyes” and that’s how he found out everything.

I didn’t even realize what time it was till I realized his presence around me ....there he was in all his glory.

“Vansh!” I said leaping into a hug like this was my last chance to

“I am ok” is all he said and I hugged him tighter knowing that I could have lost him on so many instances and I can’t imagine a life without him...breaking the hug and touching his face to check he was lying and looking at him up and down to make sure that he was ok, tears just continued to flow down my eyes...

“Can you please stop crying?” he said annoyed and wiping my face

“These are happy tears, Vansh! You came back to me” I said with a smile and I interlinked our fingers together and we both just smiled, things I could do to keep that on his face 24/7. 

“How are they both doing?” He asked.....I wish I had a better answer for him

“They are as good as they can be, still out. Dadi must be really worried about Siya…what did you tell them, where is she for them,” I said very concerned

“Angre told Dadi that she is going to stay at another property with someone I trust to take care of her because someone harmed her once here, they can do it again,” I said

“Yeah, makes sense,” I said just staring at nothing when I heard Angre come in

“Did you get everything I asked for?” I asked him 

“Yeah, but why did u need all these supplies?” He asked  clearly confused

“I don’t know about you but I can’t just keep everything in my head, I need to visualize things....so I am going to use this create a game plan. Now that Vansh can’t just be Vansh I have to stay on my guard and I need to know who my enemies really are,” I said moving towards and started to put all the picture on the board

“What are you doing Riddhima, you are really going to not trust me,” he said with frustration

“I trust you Vansh, but you can’t be around me 24/7, let me just eliminate people so I can be sure, Please… It's not Dadi, she has a history but not enough to harm anyone. Chachi and Aryan have already tried to kill me in three different scenarios,” I was cut off by Vansh

“Three scenarios?” He said confused

“Yeah, the day I found out Ragini was alive, he put me in the car trunk. Then the Ravan statue and then the other day he entered the  room to tried to stab me, but Chachi stopped him,” I said not trying to hide his families issues

“I am going to kill him,” he said with so much anger that for a second I saw the Vansh I had first met

“No you are not, now that I am taking over, he is getting a company and he better be able to care of it and if he can’t he is really going to have to take the humiliation, also he needs a girlfriend, Angre just introduce him to a business partners daughter, that should solve a lot of the problem, I think he has way too much time on his hand…that should calm the trio down for a while, they don’t really care about anything but money anyways,” I said with an annoyed face and Vansh just made the face like really you have to talk about my family like that

“Now you trust me and he will be in line before we know it, once he sees how hard it really is he might give up on the dream of being you, not that he can ever be,” I said with a smirk and Angre chuckled and Vansh glared at him

“Ishani, I think she just hates me because one I don’t have her status, and second that I had her marry Angre, but I think she will come around, I really don’t know how to help her, but I don’t think she would try to kill me, harm yes, but kill never,” I said genuinely believing it 

“I agree, she will come around herself,” Angre said 

“True, I mean she has been a brat all my life, got everything she wanted,” Vansh said and my eyes almost popped out….He didn’t  just say that

“You did not just call her a brat?” I said 

“I did and she knows she is one,” Vansh said not being phased at all

“Ok! That leaves us with MOM, who seems very suspicious. Angre, get me all her bank statements and court orders….everything that you can trace back to her life, even before marrying Ajay RaiSinghania. If there is something there it would have to appear. I know Vansh you don’t doubt her, but she is the only one that I have no idea about.” I said knowing very well that he is not happy with me finding her past

“Whoever helped Kabir was inside the house, I was with Ragini when Siya was harmed and the CCTV cameras always stop working at a bad time. I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I just need to check on her background and life” I said knowing very well that it didn’t ease his concerns

“I agree with her, Anupriya Mam is the only one we have never doubted, and it could be your respect, but she disappears on the times that seem very suspicious, also she is the one that recommended DSR and that was Kabir, so I think there is a link there,” Angre said

“Wait, try the Kia Orphanage, that's where Kabir was brought up,” I told and he just nodded his head

“I don’t want to believe, but I am going to trust you on this and I don’t do things like that easily, so please be very careful,” Vansh said quietly

“It's going to be ok, you jumped off the cliff to have your enemies do something wrong in their celebration of victory, but they really don’t know what is yet to come,” I said as I entwined our finders and leaned into his shoulder

“We got this, we are stronger than before and he still thinks I am with him, which I am not…I just have to have him try to show his true colors…I know that you want me to not talk to him, but what I felt for him was not love, but what I feel for you is love and when you jumped off the cliff, I almost followed because I couldn’t see a life without you, so please just have faith,” I said with tears running down my eyes

“I told you not to cry, I can’t see your tears, it's hard to wrap my finger around everything, so much happened in the last 24 hours and so much more is about to happen, can you please promise to be careful!” He asked wiping my tears and I just nodded

“I will be her shadow, Boss! Nothing is going to touch her, we just took a step backward to go forward and rip them apart,” Angre said with a soft tone

“See, if he is around, I will be ok, if anything we can have a few set of bodyguards around me safeguarding everything, so you can be sure,” I said looking up at him to see what he had to say about that

“Only if you feel comfortable, wait….maybe that how I can come into the picture,” He said with a curious face

“I mean its not a bad idea, but you need to lay low for at least a week to two, but after we can,” I said willingly needing him to be by my side but I knew in order for our plan to work we need to really let everyone at home grieve

“You really think this would work, would Kabir come out of his cave and reveal everything,” Vansh asked

“Oh he will, he would definitely do it, you weren’t a police mission to him…there is some other connection to it,” I said

“I agree because if he really wanted he wouldn’t have let you jump off the cliff, he would have tortured you, but he didn’t,” Angre said

“Anyways, I am going to get going before someone at home worries that I have been away for too long,” Angre said and started to walk towards the door

“Wait” I stopped him and he turned around

I went towards him and hugged him because he saved the man that I loved. “Thank you for saving him,” I said and broke the hug

“I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I think I would be dead if his eyes could kill,” he said and I looked at my husband's face and chuckled 

“He wouldn’t dare, I wouldn’t let him…thank you and good night! I would be at the Mansion bright and early tomorrow, we have to get this game started” I said and he just nodded and walked out of the house. 

“What stop it? If it wasn’t for him I would have lost you and I would name a child after him for that, so stop and he is more like a brother I never had, now stop being jealous of Angre” I said with a slap on his bicep

“Oh, children sweetheart? Did I hear that right” He said playfully

“Yeah, someday…never thought about them till recently, one of you running around the house might not be that bad…” I said playing along

“Oh really…should we get started then?” He said coming closer and closer

“Not tonight Pati dev, there are too many other things to worry about than bringing a child into this world, and besides I have to be up early,” I said with a smirk

“You are no fun,” he said with a smile

“I am a lot of fun, or you wouldn’t have come back to me, I will forever be thankful for your trust and for Kabir forcing me into your life, but that a story for another day, you need to rest today has been very long,” I said dragging him towards the room

He just followed and we got into bed, and for the first time, he just pulled me to him and made sure I was as close as I could get to him, it was like he needed to make sure that I was all his…I mean I was all his and would always be. I whispered I love you in his chest and he just kissed my forehead, and before I knew it sleeps engulfed me!

The End

I hope you liked it, I tried to do justice to the characters. Thank you for reading it!  Let me know your thoughts, good or bad, they are always appreciated!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's just fab dear too good to read looking forward for your upcoming os good luck

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this happy os, much needed right now. You potrayed everything, each scene very well. Keep writting💕
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing, fabulous. Loved it. 👏

Smart trio. ❤️

leenasarfraz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautifully written write more

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

It's just fab dear too good to read looking forward for your upcoming os good luck

Thank you so much!

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Thank you for this happy os, much needed right now.You potrayed everything, each scene very well.Keep writting💕

I am glad it made you happy! It means a lot for you to say that! Thank you so much!

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Amazing, fabulous. Loved it. 👏

Smart trio. ❤️

Thank you so much!

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenasarfraz

Beautifully written write more