12/11/20 Highlights- What is a friend??

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Devraj calls shravan tells him to check his whatsapp kavita sent him something lol its girls photos lol she msg which one he likes tell her lol shravan is also looking when veer comes lol veer shouts to his mom that shravan is looking at girl pics lol shravan tells her about the rishta stuff lol beena ramesh on borad lol shravan not happy lol beena already giving her opinions on the girls she likes lol

Veer starts looking at them lol when sumo comes and she is told about it lol beena is like no one is asking shravans opinions lol while avni and bunty also looking at the girls pics but avni is mad coz there isnt the pic of the girl shravan likes lol bunty confused avni calls him out for not knowing that shravan only loves sumo lol

Veer showing his choice to suvan lol just like sumo lol shravan looking at sumo tauntingly says very nice lol sumo comes and says the girl doesnt look like her lol beena comes asking if he liked any and again its the game of looking at girls for beena and veer lol

Aww avni doesnt know if sumo still loves him but she knows shravan loves her and how locked in his room he cried for her but she calls out bunty for not knowing whats in shravans heart aww bunty bursts out saying he was such a good friend he forgot who he was ppl would taunt him calling him shravans tail, how can she accuse him of not being good enough friend, he did everything for shravan how he took a big risk to help them elope and even though he isnt a soldier he has always stood in front of him in danger every time.

He questions is she good enough for shravan even if they have blood relation what did she do did she ever ask him how he was, how he suffered but he kept on being there for his dad and dealt with all others decisions for him. say anything but dont say im not good enough to be his friend aww avni apologizes while bunty says shravan is what his own family isnt for him.

Kancha tarot card reading lol she makes sumo pic lol she says i knew you were hiding something from lol she asks her about her not being happy about viks parents coming for the rishta lol sumo tries to evade and then in the drawer she sees old suvan pics lol she puts the bag outside when she returns to the room damru is sweeping the floor and she gets all worked up over important things being thrown out lol she is confused by her actions lol

Oh gosh vik is back with shravan in his office lol he is all happy lol he asks if shravan saw how sumo is lol he asks shravan for advice for a gift lol shravan evades and vik says he got her a wrist watch lol shravan tells him he is leaving in a week lol vik wants him to stay till his engagement lol shravan says he will try lol poor guy looks so lost when he leaves lol

Vik calls sumo to take a pic with her gift and send it to him lol what is this a commercial for the watch lol shravan comes then its all awkward lol she tells him his report will come in a few days lol she then fianlly asks about his morbid goodbye speech lol he starts taunting back why she is asking lol this goes in round and round when sumo says lets get to the point and asks if she said the same thing would it matter to him lol

He asks so this is why she called last night not beena and she is like you were awake lol he says when he talked about death you didnt say anything at the table lol why is she asking now she doesnt have to worry about him he is leaving. sumo says lets clear things then before things happened between them they were friends so while he is here can they not be like friends lol shravan agrees and leaves lol sumo thinks at least he agreed to being friends maybe this is enough for this lifetime lol but why am i feeling bad you didnt say or feel anything on the thought of me dying lol girl sumo your too much lol

Precap sumo asked to select engagement invitation card lol shravan looking at her lol Bunty avni plotting trying to get shravan to admit he loves sumo but first they have to find out how sumo feels lol Avni has an idea and she goes to tiwari house and sumo is showing her shravans room when he comes out shock suvan faces lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜‚ sumo & shravan on same tangent k dono mei se koi b mara toh dusre ko farak kyu nhi padta...when sumo mentioned this, i wonder if she'll be in a problem only to be saved by shravan ??โ“

i didnt like avni questioning bunty's friendship with shravan although she apologized but felt bad for bunty ....have to be a bit neutral bc avni's role wasnt explored as much as bunty's role as to the outcome of suvan's relationship...

at least they can remain as friends but court case ka kya hoga?

lol, it was still a bland episode bc both are confused as heck and avni and bunty are the ones suspecting that something else is going on so avni does some small detective giri...lol cant shravan and suman talk clearly as opposed to going off tangents in their conversations? *smh*....idk whats going on though...episode was confusing as usual...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Suman totally happy with vikram gift ๐ŸŽ sending him pic of that wrist watch โŒš๏ธ wearing it .......on the other hand want shravan to react on this if she says I will go na die ......why she want shravan to react ......ask this question from vikram instead .....Suman seriously ๐Ÿ˜‘ DIL SE UTAR GAI HAI ......I just feel so irrritated seeing her now at one side ok with engaging with vikram on the other side want shravan to prove his love for her ....does it make any sense๐Ÿ˜ณ as per spoiler yes shravan will put his own life in danger to safe Suman .....teeeen. Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suman will be confirm that yes shravan love her .....my question is what good does she had done with shravan that she wanted him to prove his love .....cvs and writers r seriously lost with the plot ๐Ÿ˜”even if they have no story still they can do so much by focusing on shravan Suman love story by showing some nicely written and well executed romantic moments of Suvan .....viewers watch this show for shravan Suman chemistry .....but they r stilll giving way tooooo much imp to vikram ....

taya2217 thumbnail

Some spoilers r coming that Sophie nd vikram along with Avni Bunty unite Suvan ......why .....why outsiders have to come to make them realise their love .....there is no one required btw them and even after army mission suman realise that she love shravan ....then what she will go na do with vikram.....this clearly means she used vikram as a tool ......itโ€™s such a complicated scenario .......suman nd shravan lovestory is lost somewhere.

taya2217 thumbnail

So what do u think will suman vikram engagement go na happen?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taya2217

Suman totally happy with vikram gift ๐ŸŽ sending him pic of that wrist watch โŒš๏ธ wearing it .......on the other hand want shravan to react on this if she says I will go na die ......why she want shravan to react ......ask this question from vikram instead .....Suman seriously ๐Ÿ˜‘ DIL SE UTAR GAI HAI ......I just feel so irrritated seeing her now at one side ok with engaging with vikram on the other side want shravan to prove his love for her ....does it make any sense๐Ÿ˜ณ as per spoiler yes shravan will put his own life in danger to safe Suman .....teeeen. Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suman will be confirm that yes shravan love her .....my question is what good does she had done with shravan that she wanted him to prove his love .....cvs and writers r seriously lost with the plot ๐Ÿ˜”even if they have no story still they can do so much by focusing on shravan Suman love story by showing some nicely written and well executed romantic moments of Suvan .....viewers watch this show for shravan Suman chemistry .....but they r stilll giving way tooooo much imp to vikram ....

lol bhai, both are playing "nazar nhi hati" games ๐Ÿ˜†koi kuch bolega nhi...sumo ka toh ek taraf shravan ek taraf vikram raas chalra h lol๐Ÿ˜†shravan looking sulky in the entire episode lol where is that khurafat ki dukaan man? lol...saare tracks ka toh raita felta hua nazar ara h...lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
spj44 thumbnail

What have they done to such a beautiful show and especially the main leads? What have they done to me? Feeling lost and sad as if a part of me just disappeared without any closure. The EDKV2 drug that made me ecstatic is no longer available, the charm is gone for me.

One moment Suman is so excited about her gift, but when she is caught red handed, she puts on another face - bipolar? and expects a response from Shravan!

No recovery from this one, they are two different leads now! If they unite them now, it does not feel the same as before. As for Vikram, he definitely needs help!

Edited by spj44 - 3 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u all soooo much. It really is better to get the scoop and then watch. I get so irritated when I watch, somehow, I keep hoping sense will prevail! So better to get irritated and decide not see the episode if it seems like a wasted effort. 

Why should they need only a third party to make them realize they love each other! What A completely idiotic thing.... In this day and age, now maybe the girl Kavitha is seeing will make them Realize!,......... soooooo silly. Kisi aur ko bhi bulalo! 

Ok Today seems like more bipolar sumo, more irritated Shravan..... some needless Avni bunty drama, filler type. And then Vik.

There are also posts that suggest Vikram will get engaged to sumo and our boss Mr. DevDas will create a scene! Really, yuckkkkk .... if they do that, Iโ€™ll quit the show. Seriously not on ya! 

Time to skip!!! 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago