Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I am on my way for creating the 2nd thread😆

Will post it soon!😉

Waiting for it Babu

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Yep! I think Mishti had posted that one😆

OK...I think you posted his picture so was confused might be....sorry...for mixing.....😊

Isabel thumbnail

Alina is yet to answer this Isa.... but thanks for the info😆

Yes...waiting for her answer.......sorry for jumping the barrier.........I thought that as a simple math problem......what (math) attracts me more than any other subjects...…

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)

Did you mean in real life?.... Translated the options...looks like the last one says meeting someone after years...That's the one for me.......

Anyone special?😉😛

Nahi re...sayed...meri life aetna interesting hota/hoti...I meant in general people...sometime I see after many years out of nowhere........🤣

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36

Sorry...didn't watch more than 2...& the current one at the present stage fits the bill........smiley19

Yes😆

👍🏼

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

Don't know much about ITV shows....just a guess...the actor Bucky shared oic. a while back with this FL (Suman)...

Shaheer and Kanikka will look great

Yes, I didn't watch shaheer's acting....as I remember many people said good about him here......

And if y'all ignore my post without answering-

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard Don't want that's why answered....smiley37

I like that fear😆

Bring it on...more fear........🤣

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for replying to an old post but I just read this and didn't want to get cursed 😆

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIFs | Tenor

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Chalo let's answer some questions-

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

Yea but the wrong type 🤔 A flagpole was falling and I saw from far so I ran and caught it in both my arms...I was legit holding the flag like those romantic scenes, and it felt so heroic and filmy that I froze for a moment 😵

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆

Kumkum Bhagya (on and off for past 6 yrs. Stupid but I only watch cause I love Sriti's acting and the couple's chemistry)

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

Hard...I suck at imagining chemistry. Barun Sobti and Sriti Jha?

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap

Gol Maal (old), Chak de India

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Saathiya tune kya kiya - from many EK serials (I love her old school music taste)

And if y'all ignore my post without answering-

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard

Your hair-tie will turn loose

Your pen will stop working 

Relatives Diwali ko gift nahi denge

Mobile ka charger ghum ho jayega😈

Have fun😉

Edited by Anee2 - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yes...waiting for her answer.......sorry for jumping the barrier.........I thought that as a simple math problem......what (math) attracts me more than any other subjects...…

Don't be sorry.... you shared simple logic🤗 thankful for it!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Bring it on...more fear........🤣

Shaheer is a great actor... so yes he will be good at his work!

Everyone here has a normal life I guess😆 nothing sort of jyada interesting😆

I like your Hindi Isa... you have improved a lot👏

Brought in more😎

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Sorry for replying to an old post but I just read this and didn't want to get cursed 😆

Don't be sorry re... glad you participated🤗

and yes I like that fear🤣🤣😈

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)

Yea but the wrong type smiley24 A flagpole was falling and I saw from far so I ran and caught it in both my arms...I was legit holding the flag like those romantic scenes, and it felt so heroic and filmy that I froze for a moment smiley44smiley26

That must've really felt heroic😆 kudos to you🥳

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36

Kumkum Bhagya (on and off for past 6 yrs. Stupid but I only watch cause I love Sriti's acting and the couple's chemistry)

KB😆 Sriti is a good actress... have seen her in Jyoti and Dil Se Dua Saubhagyvati bhava! She was fab in both... 

Hard...I suck at imagining chemistry. Barun Sobti and Sriti Jha?

Haven't seen much of Barun's work except some random epis of IPPKND so can't say...

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap

Gol Maal (old), Chak de India

CDI has one amazing story... trp ki baarish hogi😆

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Saathiya tune kya kiya - from many EK serials (I love her old school music taste)

Even I like Saathiya tune kya kiya bgm... she used to play it in IKNMP and it does sound amazing

Isabel thumbnail

Don't be sorry.... you shared simple logic🤗 thankful for it!

Thanks FB......🤗