Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

1. A loves B, C loves D : and B marries C, A marries D, X marries Y.

2.lost track πŸ€‘

3. after losing track, leap... πŸ˜²

4. then comes, memory lose & twin sister or brother of leads or FL with a child.....πŸ˜†

5. ML is very rich... but how?!! woh toh hamesha ghar pe hai...!!! πŸ₯±

6. FL going somewhere in auto, without a purse... auto driver jaante hai ki yeh heroine hai, kisiko bachane jaa rahi hai, paisa nahi lena hai.... πŸ‘  (but ridhima had her bag with her when she went to ragin's , i guess)

7. leads ko medicine nahin chahiye, sab apne aap theek hota hai...πŸ€”

8. top secret share karte hai, phone pe, with all doors and windows open....πŸ˜ƒ 

9. ek lead ko saari secret ikdum aasani se pata chalta hai, dusre toh  dumb hota hai...🐷

10. one character can come back at any time, even after death.... chalo, we will show FB....

or new character can arrive at any time too.... father, mother, sister, brother... anyone..πŸ‘πŸΌ

11. dhoondo villain ko saari duniya, par don't look behind you...😳

12. alzheimer's disease of the writer is the main point.....πŸ€“

13. logik ki baat toh nahin karoongi... πŸ€’

waise, siya ki theek hona toh ekdum zabardast tha.... πŸ€£

PS : nice topic... read all your funny comments...

2 din pehle hi main aur apni frnd vansh ki job ke baare mein discuss kiye the.... πŸ€£

vansh ka job description πŸ˜†

1. Saree Draper
  2. Hiccup therapist 
  3. Dori tier
  4. Kabir Peeter
Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

vansh ka job description πŸ˜†

1. Saree Draper
  2. Hiccup therapist 
  3. Dori tier
  4. Kabir Peeter

And most important ridhima's personal doctor

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachufan

And most important ridhima's personal doctor

isiliye toh Riddhima k ghaav itni jaldi theek hojate haiπŸ˜†

Remyarpai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

When FL falls in love they loose their self respect and when ML falls in love they loose their brainsπŸ˜†

πŸ₯³

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1. There is no logic in the scenes.😳

2. Jumping from one scene to another (like when there was that scene with Ragini and her statue, the scene is over and the two of them didn't even talk properly)

3. The enemy can enter the villa whenever he wants. (but it is impossible for the housemates to get out of that villa)🀣

4. There is no one in the house whenever something bad happens (Sya yesterday attacked and other family members where they were)

5. Cameras somebody once already installed in the villa (let the camera work and when it comes to saving Riddhu, not just to work when the footage heve her in trouble)

6. Belie in God in spite of doctors and medicine, God still saves lives in the end (I don't mean anything bad but if someone's life hangs in the balance I don't believe God can save)

7. Constantly proving that Riddhu is on the Vansh side and with all the evidence.🀒

8. FL always turns out to be smarter than everyone else, yesterday everyone praised Riddhu in that scene with Kabir, to me that scene is more comical than action. (My personal opinion, how can a girl beat up a man and a policeman)

I agree that this is a series, but let's just have a few realistic scenes. There are many more things in this case, but these are about the main ones that annoy me.

Remyarpai thumbnail

[QUOTE=its-alexandrite]

1. A loves B, C loves D : and B marries C, A marries D, X marries Y.

2.lost track πŸ€‘

3. after losing track, leap... πŸ˜²

4. then comes, memory lose & twin sister or brother of leads or FL with a child.....πŸ˜†

5. ML is very rich... but how?!! woh toh hamesha ghar pe hai...!!! πŸ₯±

6. FL going somewhere in auto, without a purse... auto driver jaante hai ki yeh heroine hai, kisiko bachane jaa rahi hai, paisa nahi lena hai.... πŸ‘  (but ridhima had her bag with her when she went to ragin's , i guess)

7. leads ko medicine nahin chahiye, sab apne aap theek hota hai...πŸ€”

8. top secret share karte hai, phone pe, with all doors and windows open....πŸ˜ƒ 

9. ek lead ko saari secret ikdum aasani se pata chalta hai, dusre toh  dumb hota hai...🐷

10. one character can come back at any time, even after death.... chalo, we will show FB....

or new character can arrive at any time too.... father, mother, sister, brother... anyone..πŸ‘πŸΌ

11. dhoondo villain ko saari duniya, par don't look behind you...😳

12. alzheimer's disease of the writer is the main point.....πŸ€“

13. logik ki baat toh nahin karoongi... πŸ€’

waise, siya ki theek hona toh ekdum zabardast tha.... πŸ€£

PS : nice topic... read all your funny comments...

2 din pehle hi main aur apni frnd vansh ki job ke baare mein discuss kiye the.... πŸ€£

[/QUOTE  

FL s hamesha anaath hoti hein...

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

forgot to mention Sejal...🀣

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

2. Jumping from one scene to another (like when there was that scene with Ragini and her statue, the scene is over and the two of them didn't even talk properly)

yeah....πŸ€ͺ

Remyarpai thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

forgot to mention Sejal...🀣

FLs ki frndz itv ladies hoti hein.

Her true friend ..jiske saath wo kamra share karthi thi ,wo toh guest appearance thi.

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

1. There is no logic in the scenes.😳

Waiting for the day when iTV scenes actually makes sense

It's more like they never connect

Vansh complaining about Rids leaving him behind to daadi but He never asked Rids 

How come they live in the same room

3. The enemy can enter the villa whenever he wants. (but it is impossible for the housemates to get out of that villa)🀣

4. There is no one in the house whenever something bad happens (Sya yesterday attacked and other family members where they were)

Sia scene me I was like ,Where is everyone ?Picnic pe chale gaye kya?πŸ€ͺ

5. Cameras somebody once already installed in the villa (let the camera work and when it comes to saving Riddhu, not just to work when the footage heve her in trouble)

Biased Cameras🀣

6. Belie in God in spite of doctors and medicine, God still saves lives in the end (I don't mean anything bad but if someone's life hangs in the balance I don't believe God can save)

πŸ‘πŸΌ

7. Constantly proving that Riddhu is on the Vansh side and with all the evidence.🀒

8. FL always turns out to be smarter than everyone else, yesterday everyone praised Riddhu in that scene with Kabir, to me that scene is more comical than action. (My personal opinion, how can a girl beat up a man and a policeman)

I skipped that scene entirely.

It's just that CVs ran out of ideas more realistic.

But humko to Drama chahiye for TRP auntiesπŸ€ͺ

I agree that this is a series, but let's just have a few realistic scenes. There are many more things in this case, but these are about the main ones that annoy me.

We IFians are the only once who cannot digest concept or scenes

But CVs thinks more about TRP audience who wanna see Romance that is more of Manhandling, and FL being pure soul

Come on at certain instances we can be selfish too

In real life No one is that stupid; Finding solution for others issues when you have ur own bundle of problems🀒

Honestly IF members have better story development than the Show.

Being on IF is reason I keep watching the show.