Is it necessary to kill Sayi's Aaba?

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After seeing the latest precap I was just wondering if it is really necessary to kill Sayi's Aaba. Actually they can use his departure for Sayi Virat marriage but instead of showing him gone forever they can later on reveal that Virat has put him safe somewhere under medical supervision cause of severe injury. He can keep it as a secret from Sayi upon Kamal's request fearing that she might not leave to Nagpur and quit her further studies due to her Aaba's condition. Usha maushi can take care of him. And sometime after Sayi & Virat marriage they can slowly reveal to Sayi that her Aaba is alive and is doing good. She might be mad at Virat at that moment for hiding the truth from her but Kamal can make her understand. Even she too will be surprised and feel so happy seeing her Aaba alive.

Since Sayi loves and cares her Aaba a lot I feel killing this particular character is not at all required for the sake of drama instead it can be given a temporary exit and brought back to life later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You are using too much reasoning...CVs can't put this much thinking into a track😲

Methinks that CVs views this as the easier way to get the marriage done, to get the love-hate started and plus unless he died, i don't think Virat would have agreed to marry Sai...

I like the actor and would have loved to see him more🙄

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For a person like kamal who loves his duty very much will not hide himself for a long time or let virat hide him. Aisa kabhi nhi hota. Sai already told virat that apart from her abba, she has nobody else in the family. So, only solution is virat taking her responsibility and also, he died saving virat. But i also feel marriage shouldn't be the only solution. He could have taken to his house and let her stay with the family. Get her admission in medical college and let her live the life like she wanted. but na shaadi karna zyada easy laga use. ðŸ˜†