Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shalu79

The girl (Shehnaazian n sidnaazian) who was giving update n said she flew from Delhi was lying. The pic she posted hiding her face saying it's for privacy  is edited. 

ffs😵.....what an idiot! 

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Who is faking I didn’t get you 

The girl who said Sid ne bola we love you all too meri jaan🤔

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Yes y not but just friends not others 😏

Atleast group pic of all five 😡

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Updates from Mithu aunty, no idea about reliability.. she is live on Aman's insta

https://twitter.com/kaunsadialogue/status/1325158204960092161

https://twitter.com/_itasnuu/status/1325158215240175619

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes I was on live and listened everything it was so good to hear from mithu aunty. My wifi got disconnected so closed live. She said they will marry don’t know when but they will marry. She waited from morning 9.30 and met them at 6.30 pm evening. She went previous day also but could not meet as sidnaaz were in shoot. She wanted to click pic when sidnaaz were in car but sid signalled not to click pic itseems 😔😆 she praised Mehul so much for helping her to meet sidnaaz. First sana came with shehbaaz and she clicked pic with sana . Shehbaz clicked it. Then she didn’t realised when sid came and then went to sid. She told sid I’m sidnaazian🥳he felt happy and she told she watch bb13 sidnaaz cute moments 😆 she told rita aunty is so sweet and sid felt very happy. She even asked both sidnaaz for their pic together both laughed 🤣 that girl was actually trying to hug Sid and hotel guys had to intervene. Actually there was some wedding today itseems and it was busy with guests and so hotel guys are angry . They even told not to click pic with shehbaz and only allowed pic with shehnaaz. That solo sidheart went bit extra and tried to hug sid and so again hotel guys came to stop that. But mithu aunty told sidheart girl was sweet with her as both were sitting and waiting together . Then sid sat in car and drive so fastly itseems. Aunty asked sid for pic without mask but sid refused 😆 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sid will never let them be clicked together till he wants😆

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Yes I was on live and listened everything it was so good to hear from mithu aunty. My wifi got disconnected so closed live. She said they will marry don’t know when but they will marry. She waited from morning 9.30 and met them at 6.30 pm evening. She went previous day also but could not meet as sidnaaz were in shoot. She wanted to click pic when sidnaaz were in car but sid signalled not to click pic itseems 😔😆 she praised Mehul so much for helping her to meet sidnaaz. First sana came with shehbaaz and she clicked pic with sana . Shehbaz clicked it. Then she didn’t realised when sid came and then went to sid. She told sid I’m sidnaazian🥳he felt happy and she told she watch bb13 sidnaaz cute moments 😆 she told rita aunty is so sweet and sid felt very happy. She even asked both sidnaaz for their pic together both laughed 🤣 that girl was actually trying to hug Sid and hotel guys had to intervene. Actually there was some wedding today itseems and it was busy with guests and so hotel guys are angry . They even told not to click pic with shehbaz and only allowed pic with shehnaaz. That solo sidheart went bit extra and tried to hug sid and so again hotel guys came to stop that. But mithu aunty told sidheart girl was sweet with her as both were sitting and waiting together . Then sid sat in car and drive so fastly itseems. Aunty asked sid for pic without mask but sid refused 😆 

I attended the live too and she said such lovely things abt both. Such a positive soul. May God bless her

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She even said that Sana is very very pretty. And they both were giving husband wife vibes while sitting in the car. Also the look awesome together. Sid and Sana were very happy and Sid seemed to be very excited to go out