Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

when dd he give that badua to mahira can u tell me which track??

He did wished for monisha and karan marriage also but aisa kuch hoa nahi naa

jab bhi koi shaadi ka track hoga toh humesha it will be preeran getting married to each other baki sab can only reach mandap  except  rishyln 

rahi baat dua baddua ki oh till now only that kinar in that earlier episode  of the show only his talk abt shrap ya aashirwaad for preeran getting marriage has come true shrap for preeta when she was left on the road and 2nd wedding ke baad aashirwaad hi milraha h preeta ko by marrying karan 

He specifically gave it during the Rishabh kidnapping track. Dua and Baddua to Mahira. The baddua has come into affect now the dua is the only thing left. Which is well all but absolutely obvious.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i didnt skip whole monisha track, but i almost skipped half of it.

my friend who is a prediction expertsmiley36 told me to carefully listen to what villains and arora elder women say, those dialogues actually indicate what is gonna happen in future. so i started listening their dialogues, i used to skip them previously. she said never bother what karan, preeta or rishabh say, their dialogues are useless smiley36

i am amazed how her predictions are coming true which she made one year ago just before preeran's first wedding. i wish i could have saved those screenshots 🀣 

I can attest to this. That friend of mine said some really really out of the relm of ball park things last year which are coming true. One after the other. I didn't take her seriously last year, but now the things are taking precisely the shape she had said they would.

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have one question

When I watched monisha track , at the time when preeta replaced monisha rishabh was soooo hurt , jealous, confused..

When prithvi gets arrested on his wedding day and karan hurt preeta by mistake than leaving everything he went to preeta at that time rishabh's eyes were teary and really very hurt 

But there was no such scene where rishabh shows that he has feeling for preeta

Was there any scene or episode which shows rishabh was hurt or even accepted that from now on she wont think about preeta or he gets to know that Karan loves her...!!!

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratichona

I have one question

When I watched monisha track , at the time when preeta replaced monisha rishabh was soooo hurt , jealous, confused..

When prithvi gets arrested on his wedding day and karan hurt preeta by mistake than leaving everything he went to preeta at that time rishabh's eyes were teary and really very hurt 

But there was no such scene where rishabh shows that he has feeling for preeta

Was there any scene or episode which shows rishabh was hurt or even accepted that from now on she wont think about preeta or he gets to know that Karan loves her...!!!

yes... there is a scene where rishabh met preeta in mandap before her wedding and broke all ties with her. he had moved on before karan got married to preeta.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Prithvis dua will come true but in a twisted way. Mahira will mix something in Karans drink and Karan will faint in her room. Mahira will make Karan believe that something happened between them. Preeta will get hurt and hate Karan. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Prithvis dua will come true but in a twisted way. Mahira will mix something in Karans drink and Karan will faint in her room. Mahira will make Karan believe that something happened between them. Preeta will get hurt and hate Karan. 

So it can go either way of karan accusing preeta of cheating, or karan ends up becoming he cheater in preeta's eyes. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

So it can go either way of karan accusing preeta of cheating, or karan ends up becoming he cheater in preeta's eyes. 

both will happen one by one in the same order u mentioned.

Ratichona thumbnail

Everytime karan blames preeta but this time it should be karan who feels humiliation

And kareen should say ' i know I hate preeta but whatever u did is wrong, tumhe hamari izzat ki nai sochi Karan' 

Last time karan assumes mahira as preeta and asked her 'roj ese hi muje uthaya karo' 

So instead of situation will be same as in case of rishLyn than preeta will trust karan but if karan will be intoxicated but not fainted than preeta can blame him.

It will be worth it 

Sorry no offense, I like karan but he should feel the same humiliation 

Originally posted by: an_am

both will happen one by one in the same order u mentioned.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Everytime karan blames preeta but this time it should be karan who feels humiliation

And kareen should say ' i know I hate preeta but whatever u did is wrong, tumhe hamari izzat ki nai sochi Karan' 

Last time karan assumes mahira as preeta and asked her 'roj ese hi muje uthaya karo' 

So instead of situation will be same as in case of rishLyn than preeta will trust karan but if karan will be intoxicated but not fainted than preeta can blame him.

It will be worth it 

Sorry no offense, I like karan but he should feel the same humiliation 

Not just Karan..dadi and especially karina bua should feel humilaitionπŸ˜ƒ

Ratichona thumbnail

I think this time its karan's turn if we believe prithvi as he said preeta jee should feel guilty of marrying karan or something like this 

Plus karan said 'me dhoka nai deta(ok please don't say this karan πŸ™„) but which indicates something too 

And when sarla comes and say 'ye hai apki parvarish karina jee'

Originally posted by: jodh57

Not just Karan..dadi and especially karina bua should feel humilaitionπŸ˜ƒ