Its good they are not exactly copying the show kusum dola

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know this serial is based on the story of Kusum Dola, i have watched quite a few episodes of Kusum Dola. Up until now most scenes were the same but the dhood wala and Sai being trappped they have added by themselves which is good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I m totally getting glued to this show slowly bcz of Virat Sayi Jodi and their nok jhok scenes everything is so so good  please keep giving their scenes like this without any interruption in future too show is awesome 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's good to know

Actually I'm liking the way they are developing Virat-Sai bond. It's like they are trying to understand each other. Not directly shaadi or anything and no misunderstandings so far, which is good. 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

I think they purposefully added Sai being hidden in an unknown place etc. etc. because we can see the actress shooting alone from a different location. Actually I find all this dragging because Sai and Virat marriage should have happened by now and the real drama will start only after Sai enters Chavan house. I won't mind even if they copy exactly Kusum Dola because firstly it was a hit and second reason the drama has to be intact and entertainment factor shouldn't decline.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hell o all buddy i'm New this forum Like this show..

Love Virat-Sai bond n Nok  Joke 👍🏼

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Hell o all buddy i'm New this forum Like this show..

Love Virat-Sai bond n Nok  Joke 👍🏼

Same hear.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

I think they purposefully added Sai being hidden in an unknown place etc. etc. because we can see the actress shooting alone from a different location. Actually I find all this dragging because Sai and Virat marriage should have happened by now and the real drama will start only after Sai enters Chavan house. I won't mind even if they copy exactly Kusum Dola because firstly it was a hit and second reason the drama has to be intact and entertainment factor shouldn't decline.

Exactly..last whole week no progress at all. Hope this week there will be some progress . 

I really liked kusum dola( my first begali soap)