myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

I started watching just 2-3 episode back 

1) May i know why ishan mom dad seperated when hes kid?

2) Why Ishaan hates his mom? 

3) why Isha and Ishaan dad live in seperate home? Is Ishan dad family not fine with Ishan mom marriage to his dad? 

4) Usually court gives child custody to mother. Why is Ishan with dad family not with mom from childhood?

5) Is Ishan professor in college or just administrator? (owner)

6) Why Ishan do not stay with his dad mom now that dad shifted from house? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I started watching just 2-3 episode back 

1) May i know why ishan mom dad seperated when hes kid?

It appears that Dr Isha wanted to support her aged  parents and the Bhosales were not in favour of it.

2) Why Ishaan hates his mom? 

Ishan was attached to his mobile m and did not know why she left him then. His father has not explained the compelling reasons even to his adult son. Akka Sahib has done all she could to fill his heart with hatred for his mom that he refers to her as Woh Aurat.

3) why Isha and Ishaan dad live in seperate home? Is Ishan dad family not fine with Ishan mom marriage to his dad? 

Bhosale family seems patriarchal and  Akka Sahib seems to call the shots. She and her husband hate ishafor her confidence, principles and independence. Others tow their line.

4) Usually court gives child custody to mother. Why is Ishan with dad family not with mom from childhood?

Dr Isha seems to have given up her claim on her son and did not right for custody. Infact Shantanu and Isha have refused to divorce each other.

5) Is Ishan professor in college or just administrator? (owner)

Only Isha , Shantanu and Ishan seem to have doctorate in the family he is the Dean of the college and teachers Anthropology and seems popular with students.

6) Why Ishan do not stay with his dad mom now that dad shifted from house? 

Dr Isha helped savi escape from a forced marriage finding reasons to show the groom was a 420. That family and Savis brother shoot Isha. She is recuperating and the Bhosales refuse to let Shantanu bring her home. Ishan is the one who threatened to leave the home if Isha returns.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for clarifying