LRL – 15/1/07 – Ritu saves raj.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey LRL'ians, wishing you again a great week ahead…

Headsup:

Ritu enters and says tht raj wrote the letters to her and tht they r engaged.  Raj asks her why is she doing this, she says to save her love.

Bh says to nair tht his plan failed not bec of ali bt bec of ritu. Ali enters and says to bh tht he did everything wrong by using him and feels bad to support him.

Raj is meanwhile eager to know the person behind these letters. And here na hears poo saying to ali tht he shd confess tht he has written those letters in frnt of capt and na.

Full update:

Ritu enters and switches off the recorder. She says it will serve no good. Raj says tht I have to save na. And for tht if I have to do this I will do it. Bt ri says tht whtever bh wants to achieve he will achieve. Bt right now its to save the respect and dignity. Raj says tht now there is no way out bt ri says tht there is a way.

She switches on the recorder and says tht since she was not there in the academy every misunderstanding took place. She says tht raj and na have only a cadet mentor relationship. And nothing beyond tht. She says further tht they both got engaged. And thts the reason she can say it confidently. That was unofficial so far so they kept quiet. 

Raj says to her tht wht she is doing. She says tht she is right in whtsover she is doing. And let her continue with it. She says tht the letters which created the whole issue was written by raj to her. Raj looks surprised. He says tht wht r u saying? She says tht u rem the letter I wrote to u and expected an answer. He remembers it. And ritu continues saying tht this is the truth and now it is out. Hu, Na and all other cadets including al, Ali, udi and poo are shown relaxed. Bt bh's plan fails. Ri then switches off the mike and raj says tht wht have u done? I cant do this when I know tht I don't love u. she says tht she loves him. And says tht whtever she did was to save his cadet and her love. And asks raj to support her. Raj unwillingly accepts.

The doors are opened and raj and ritu walk hand in hand respectfully. All r surprised bt happy to see this.

Raj then tells ri tht he will search the person who has written these letters. He is sure bh was behind this bt he will find the person who has written these letters.

There bh talks with nair saying tht his plan wd have succeeded if ri wd have not been there. Ali didn't cause any problem and Ali enters. He takes out frustration on bh saying tht u used me. Bh said tht u only gave me the way. U wanted to impress me and tht u did. Ali says tht this has taught him one thing tht never to trust anyone. And says tht he is wrong. And goes off bt bh taunts him tht he shd keep quiet otherwise he has the family to face.

There hu is enjoying. And is happy to learn ritu-raj's engagement which meant na is all alone. He celebrates it , goes in mess, is super excited and sh asks him to clear every mess. Hu sees na and wants to talk with her bt she doesn't respond. Hu says tht he will get na.

Again hu hugs al, bt he is not interested and ri enters. Ri asks al whether he is not happy bt al says tht he himself doesn't understand whether he has to be happy or not. Bt ri asks him for the celebrations. And he agrees.

Ali is feeling sorry for all his doings. And poo relaxes him bt ali says tht its so bad to feel to be used. And poo says tht u didn't knew tht bh was doing it purposely. And says to tell this truth to capt and na tht those letters were written by you. And na overhears it. They both are in shock to see her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
thanxx 4 the update resham.. 😊 👏 👏
just saw it.. 😃
poor rajveer.. 😭
and wats wid huda?? itna khush tha woh??
and that ritu saved rajveer par...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
blooppers.........ya....our predictions were rite......yup...plz m against an engagement.....i dont like it...
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnkss....
so finallly ali ko samajh aahi gayaa that bhargav was just usingg himm...veryy well.....!
kanak1309 thumbnail
arre at least Naina heard it.... I'm sooo glad she actually heard it.... now I'm sure Naina, Pooja and Ali will be friends and waise bhi since Naina knows Raj and Ritu arnt engaged.... she has 100% percent chance of falling in love with Raj....
and Im celebrating now!!!!

btw... thanx a lot resham... u made my day... since i wasnt able to watch the episode (damn my cable wala 😡 😡 😡 ) at least I read ur awesome update.... thanx a zillion yaar

luv
kanak
litlle angel thumbnail
sheh yaar sumbody kill this riutu n nair wasnt enough tht this bhargav also cme.has he cum foir ever or temperary?if he is forever then all cadets (present n future too 😆   😆   😆    😆   😆   😆   😆 😆 😆 ) r dead.how sad . 😭 .thanks reshma didi for the update n i want to see the video.bhargav was right ritu 😡 shudnt hav been wid them then ritu wud also done nothing 😊 😊 but all in vain.wheres the storyline going i dont understand.
luv
amra
anurs thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.what a surprise this time our predictions were right. i am too happy that ritu has saved raj and tha huda ooooh .he is so bad. he khows only to get.i just want to kill him.
qwerty007 thumbnail
thnx for update... 👏 👏 😃
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
KYA GUYS TUM LOG BHI NA................EK TO BECHARI RITU NE APNE RAJVEER KO BACHAYA 😛 ..............BY THE WAY DONT U THINK AJ RAJ-RITU KE SCENES AND UNKI CHEMISTRY TOO GOOD THI 😉 ??????? I LOVED ALL THOSE EMOTIONAL SCENES....RAJEEV IZ TOO GOOD AN ACTOR YAAR 👏 ....HE TRULY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!.............AND U KNOW WAT I DONT WANT RITU TO TURN NEGATIVE NOW,....ESPECIALLY AB JAB MUJHE RAJ-RITU KI JODI ACHI LAGNE LAGI HAI..............PLZ RITU NEGATIVE NA HO....... 😉
drymaple thumbnail
today's epi was a practical epi...but....i din't like it 😭 😭 😭 RN is suffering!! 😭 😭 😭
awesome update! 👏