symbolism in toady's episode and parallel tracks

Posted: 3 years ago

i am back with my parallel tracks theoryπŸ˜†

there was a quite storng symbolism shown in today's episode.

now it is very clear that mahira's entry is not going to affect preeran marriage only, it is going to affect rishlyn marriage too.

it will directly affect preeran marriage thats why preeta's sindoor fell on floor and her manglsutra broke. and it is going to indirectly affect rishlyn marriage thats why sherlyn dropped kumkum on floor in indirect form (i.e liquid).

"mahira ki entry sab se ziada sherlyn pe bhaari hai" 🀣 

do i need to mention why? πŸ˜†

we all know sherlyn will eventually become posessive about rishabh 'lekin tab tak bohat dair ho chuki hogi'. 

mahira thinks she will use karan "main nahi ladu gi, meri taraf se karan preeta se lade ga" but in reality it is karan who us using mahira to push preeta towards rishabh πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

i dont like mahira but she is in my team so i m ready to tolerate her πŸ˜† aur karan wo to hain hi meri team main πŸ€£

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Why do you think karan wants to push preeta toward rishabh !!!!

If he thinks that preeta and rishabh should be together than why he is romancing with her would be bhabhi πŸ™„ 

I think he has hidden motive to save preeta from sharlyn 

May be he has seen her in hospital (marriage day of rishLyn) and now he thought if he is not with her she wont be harm for sharlyn and she won't try to kill her

RishTa will happen for sure at some point but not because karan wanted to unite them 

Please tell me what indirect situation made it look like rishLyn marriage will be broken

Edited by Ratichona - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ratichona

If he thinks that preeta and rishabh should be together than why he is romancing with her would be bhabhi πŸ™„ 

May be he has seen her in hospital (marriage day of rishLyn) and now he thought if he is not with her she wont be harm for sharlyn and she won't try to kill her

RishTa will happen for sure at some point but not because karan wanted to unite them 

Please tell me what indirect situation made it look like rishLyn marriage will be broken

karan's redemption has started for sure. and he is trying to redeem himself in his own twisted ways.

have u watched that scene when karan met mahesh before getting married to preeta for the second time. mahesh told karan the whole truth in that scene. u can rewatch that scene between karan and mahesh. its timing, its background music, everyting indicates that some big secret is hidden in that scene. moreover they sandwiched that scene between two highly dramatic scenes, one between rishabh and sherlyn and the other one between preeta and mahira, because they didnt want audience to focus on that scene of mahesh and karan so they placed it between two highly dramatic scenes to divert viewers' attention. karan is a changed man after that scene. his monologues have completely vanished.

now karan hates himself for what he did to preeta. he thinks he doesnt deserve preeta but rishabh does. so he is doing all this to unite rishabh and preeta in order to redeem himself. also he loves rishabh more than anything. on the wedding day of rishabh, he told him that tell me whom do u love, even if she is married i will get her divorced and bring her for u i promise. and thats exactly what he is doing now.

and the question why is he romancing her? u will notice that he has never crossed that boundary. no real intimacy has ever been shown between preeran which normally married couples share. he sometimes gets close to her because he has feelings for her deep inside his heart then suddenly he remembers he doesnt have to do it. and he sometimes does it because he wants to give her hope, he probably wants her to confess so that he can break her heart into several pieces which will shatter all her hopes. he knows he doesnt deserve preeta but preeta still has feelings for him even after all those insults and humiliation he bestowed upon her. he knows it is not easy to push preeta towards rishabh thats why he wants to break her heart. he also brought mahira for that purpose.

karan knows mahira pushed mahesh but he thinks he himself is as bad as mahira so he deserves her only. and he cant use any other innocent girl in his plan. mahira has already done some evil deeds so she deserves to be used.

preeta's sindoor fell on floor in solid dry form which is normally used to fill maang. while sherlyn dropped kumkum in that liquid form which is not a conventional form to fill maang. mahira is directly coming between preeran but her entry is indirectly affecting rishlyn marriage. 

sherlyn's bad days have started. rishabh is going to be shattered hearing about sherlyn's pregnancy and he is gonna investigate whose child is sherlyn carrying.

karan is going to blame preeta for having an affair with prithvi and accusing her of being characterless.

two broken souls rishabh and preeta are bound to come closer. as rishabh said "mushkil waqt main hi dil k rishtay qareeb atay hain". they are showing a lot of symbolic scenes now a days because showing is ready to enter in its second phase.

preeran and rishlyn marriage arent going to be broken that easily. naam ki hi sahi shadian to rahain gi. we will se some extramarital intimacy between KarMa and RishTa for sure. PrithLyn have already crossed that road πŸ˜†

Karan trying to do it will make it easier for the makers to show the love that the siblings have for each other. That is more important. 

Karab trying to do ???

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Karan trying to do it will make it easier for the makers to show the love that the siblings have for each other. That is more important. 

Karab trying to do ???

trying to unite rishabh and preeta

No please

RishTa unite is ok even though I like preeran but by karan himself is very sad 😭 

Originally posted by an_am

trying to unite rishabh and preeta

No please

RishTa unite is ok even though I like preeran but by karan himself is very sad 😭 

its ok. we have our own choices πŸ˜Š we cant change whatever story they decide. we have to bear with it πŸ˜…

Oh my god I want to watch the scene where mahesh telling karan everything which episode it is ?

I really hope preeta karan will be main jodi after all because i started loving them too much..

I hope mahesh just told karan that preeta is innocent and he asked karan to save preeta , and that's it 😒

Please tell me episode number

Originally posted by an_am

karan's redemption has started for sure. and he is trying to redeem himself in his own twisted ways.

have u watched that scene when karan met mahesh before getting married to preeta for the second time. mahesh told karan the whole truth in that scene. u can rewatch that scene between karan and mahesh. its timing, its background music, everyting indicates that some big secret is hidden in that scene. moreover they sandwiched that scene between two highly dramatic scenes, one between rishabh and sherlyn and the other one between preeta and mahira, because they didnt want audience to focus on that scene of mahesh and karan so they placed it between two highly dramatic scenes to divert viewers' attention. karan is a changed man after that scene. his monologues have completely vanished.

now karan hates himself for what he did to preeta. he thinks he doesnt deserve preeta but rishabh does. so he is doing all this to unite rishabh and preeta in order to redeem himself. also he loves rishabh more than anything. on the wedding day of rishabh, he told him that tell me whom do u love, even if she is married i will get her divorced and bring her for u i promise. and thats exactly what he is doing now.

and the question why is he romancing her? u will notice that he has never crossed that boundary. no real intimacy has ever been shown between preeran which normally married couples share. he sometimes gets close to her because he has feelings for her deep inside his heart then suddenly he remembers he doesnt have to do it. and he sometimes does it because he wants to give her hope, he probably wants her to confess so that he can break her heart into several pieces which will shatter all her hopes. he knows he doesnt deserve preeta but preeta still has feelings for him even after all those insults and humiliation he bestowed upon her. he knows it is not easy to push preeta towards rishabh thats why he wants to break her heart. he also brought mahira for that purpose.

karan knows mahira pushed mahesh but he thinks he himself is as bad as mahira so he deserves her only. and he cant use any other innocent girl in his plan. mahira has already done some evil deeds so she deserves to be used.