Play Devil’s Advocate To Kavita Kaushik.

Posted: 3 years ago

She couldn’t digest premature end of her captaincy & Eijaz becoming captain was also an additional burden to digest. She said to Eijaz to keep her the captain but Eijaz didn’t respond. So she was totally frustrated with the entire situation & was trying to isolate herself to reduce her frustration..

Then when Eijaz was not allowing her to sleep & was telling her to put on microphone; She felt extremely humiliated & she shouted at him in frustration, but in the process she said things that was not supposed to be said. Instead of accepting her mistake she doubled down & thought she can establish her point in BB house, since people say and do many bad things to each other in BB house & get away. 

But she picked up wrong mudda (It’s outside of the show) & went too far to walk back. If she’s not evicted, May be she will have time to think & realise her mistake. She can apologise sincerely & fix it. They may not become friend once again, but she can save some of her reputation. 

Do you have a theory that justifies her conduct & how she can fix it? 🙂

Nothing will justify her behaviour of saying that Ejaaz didn't have food and asked her for food...I mean nothing can justify that...I am sorry....and that shakes my belief in friendship...and even if its not friendship...asking for help if this is the way people think...I swear I will think 10 times now before I ask for help even from my best friend now...I remember once my daughter was sick and she wanted some chicken soup...the kind that my friend makes...she said I want the soup that Aunty makes....without even thinking twice I called my friend and asked her if she could make some soup...within an hour my friend was there with a big pot of soup....imagine her telling the whole world that I didn't have food for my daughter and I asked her.....how can someone go that low....its unbelievable....and whatever you say or do....KK's behaviour is not excusable..🤢

There is no excuse for the way she publicly (nationally and internationally ) humiliated him and betrayed his trust.  Whatever her motivation may have been, she is a despicable person in my book.  In order to elevate herself she trampled on another person.  Have they not learnt their lesson about mental health and suicidal tendencies amongst artistic personalities.  Shardul understood the mental burden and magnitude of Kavitha’s deliberate and pinpointed attack.  Shardul understood the possible outcomes from such an attack.  Shame on Kavita.  

thank goodness Shahnaz and others bolstered Ejaz afterwards in order to mitigate some of the damage Kavitha perpetrated.  

I hope Kavita is ostracized in the industry after this.  She deserves punishment fitting the crime. 

Originally posted by Picasso9

There is no excuse for the way she publicly (nationally and internationally ) humiliated him and betrayed his trust.  Whatever her motivation may have been, she is a despicable person in my book.  In order to elevate herself she trampled on another person.  Have they not learnt their lesson about mental health and suicidal tendencies amongst artistic personalities.  Shardul understood the mental burden and magnitude of Kavitha’s deliberate and pinpointed attack.  Shardul understood the possible outcomes from such an attack.  Shame on Kavita.  

thank goodness Shahnaz and others bolstered Ejaz afterwards in order to mitigate some of the damage Kavitha perpetrated.  

I hope Kavita is ostracized in the industry after this.  She deserves punishment fitting the crime. 

Not that it matters but even Salman was visibly disgusted with her outburst.

New respect for Shardul👍🏼

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Nothing will justify her behaviour of saying that Ejaaz didn't have food and asked her for food...I mean nothing can justify that...I am sorry....and that shakes my belief in friendship...and even if its not friendship...asking for help if this is the way people think...I swear I will think 10 times now before I ask for help even from my best friend now...I remember once my daughter was sick and she wanted some chicken soup...the kind that my friend makes...she said I want the soup that Aunty makes....without even thinking twice I called my friend and asked her if she could make some soup...within an hour my friend was there with a big pot of soup....imagine her telling the whole world that I didn't have food for my daughter and I asked her.....how can someone go that low....its unbelievable....and whatever you say or do....KK's behaviour is not excusable..🤢

Do not doubt your friend based on what you saw in Kavita. Frankly speaking, I did not see or even imagine a person talking about such thing, forget about if he/she is friend of Ejaz or anybody.

If you doubt your friend that means you are believing in such type of person. Just based some unknown mad lady, you cannot generalize it and that is against your own friends.

Based on the footage that was shown the only justification is that she is mentally unstable. When she was the captain she forced Eijaz to do 3 chores and he said it was too much work and she said I took you out of the red zone because I want you to do more work and that she would do the same and when he became the captain she didn’t want to do 3 and was very upset..And not sure what happened after that to make her so mad maybe jealousy that her captaincy got taken away after she worked so hard and he got it so easily so maybe she wanted to take him down a few notches and decided to talk about how she helped him like he was a beggar and she fed him not because he was a friend but a needy depressed guy. .

There is always a lot of things that is behind the scenes and/or editing out which are not aired.

We would never know what it is.

That day when their fight happened, episode was highly edited.

I disliked KK for her bossy nature and the fact that she was made captain before entering the house. Her conduct with Shardul was not good.

But the way she is frustrated leads me to believe there is more than they(BB Team) are letting us know.

She is frustrated because she seems baffled. Baffled with what? She is unable to explain and hence trying to bring things outside of the house to explain herself.

It is incorrect of KK to bring food topic. But BB is also trying to whitewash Eijaz. 

I read an article few days back, where the producer of BB is unhappy with KK’s bossy nature.
Based on the timing of the article it must be just within a day of her coming on to BB.

Am sure they know how KK is, if they are so unhappy with her why did they invite her. Then why unfairly make her captain? 
First they shower with so much bias, then when they don’t like, they want to show them villains. 

My personal opinion, am not judging KK. Both Eijaz and 
KK are not dhoodh ke dule. 

KK has temper issues and loose tongue based on how she talked to Shardul, Rubina and Pavitra(later she said that was meant for Shardul).

Eijaz is too uptight and paranoid all the time about mundane things. 1st 2 weeks when he used to talk to the camera i used get the heebie jeebie feels. 

If you have met someone 3 times in 10+ years, how do you call them up and ask to make food?

When someone calls you up and say am alone, have nothing and no one, can you please send some food, how do you escape?

she helped out ejaz both inside and outside the house so she was hoping for a favor in return but he put her in red zone. I can understand her anger because ejaz is annoying two faced but one thing I didn't agree with kavita is when she went on and on about what she did for ejaz that was not a good luck in that task

I think she was fine with Eijaz but wasnt getting friendly treatment from anyone in the house esp Ruby and co which got to her. She wanted to come in house and do funny antics but the whole environment of the green zone ppl was very cold towards her hence she was getting frustrated. Then she ended up exploding on him and ended up saying way too much. 

Originally posted by Terenaina

she helped out ejaz both inside and outside the house so she was hoping for a favor in return but he put her in red zone. I can understand her anger because ejaz is annoying two faced but one thing I didn't agree with kavita is when she went on and on about what she did for ejaz that was not a good luck in that task

The fight in the bathroom happened before he put her in the red zone.