Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the thread bro :)

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just finished watching the episode.. overall a nice episode. ..

It was so nice of kamal sir to ask Velmurugan to list out his achievements...evlo achieve pannirkar avar...wow 👏👏

As kamal sir pointed out no need of inferiority complex vel sir...onnume pannama gymbodya kamichithu sutharavan ellam jolly ya irukkan ...ungalukku enna?

Actually it is good for him to go out instead of staying inside as a joker and puppet to archana..

Suchi was full of energy when she was giving the emojis...hope she goes out with the same energy...😊 ajeeth was very happy seeing Suchi...he was the first one to go n hug her...😊

It was good to see anithas morale n confidence boosted ..she was in high pressure for the past two weeks...I hope she becomes normal without any pressure in the coming weeks...

Balaji running to hug ajeeth during elimination was very indecent....not only him even ramya n samyuktha got up quickly to congratulate ajeeth...😕vel appo pavama ninuttu irundhar...

Balaji andha netted see through shirt a vida mattan pola...he was wearing it again today....

Let's see how the equation changes after suchis entry...

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I got this link in a watsapp group.

https://www.chennaimemes.in/three-dmk-stooges-in-bigg-boss-4-says-this-popular-personality/

So Suchi already has hatred towards Aari and Vel. And the words she had used 😵

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Just finished watching the episode.. overall a nice episode. ..

It was so nice of kamal sir to ask Velmurugan to list out his achievements...evlo achieve pannirkar avar...wow 👏👏

As kamal sir pointed out no need of inferiority complex vel sir...onnume pannama gymbodya kamichithu sutharavan ellam jolly ya irukkan ...ungalukku enna?

Actually it is good for him to go out instead of staying inside as a joker and puppet to archana..

Suchi was full of energy when she was giving the emojis...hope she goes out with the same energy...😊 ajeeth was very happy seeing Suchi...he was the first one to go n hug her...😊

It was good to see anithas morale n confidence boosted ..she was in high pressure for the past two weeks...I hope she becomes normal without any pressure in the coming weeks...

Balaji running to hug ajeeth during elimination was very indecent....not only him even ramya n samyuktha got up quickly to congratulate ajeeth...😕vel appo pavama ninuttu irundhar...

Balaji andha netted see through shirt a vida mattan pola...he was wearing it again today....

Let's see how the equation changes after suchis entry...

Let see what changes upon her entry. 

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

https://www.chennaimemes.in/three-dmk-stooges-in-bigg-boss-4-says-this-popular-personality/

And why did she come if its politic related show. Its easy to talk when out, she in now what she do or changes. I'm waiting🤔

lankan121 thumbnail

Bye bye velu ...will miss your singing and jalra to archana. 😈..

Lmfao bala overacting and 🏃‍♂️ and hugging ajeedh made me burst out LOL literally.. either act he has tears coming out and doesn't act or overacts. 

Best actor for overacting in this eposide goes to kurungo

Runner up rio.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg how can she pass comments like this knowing she will be entering the house soon? I’m assuming by then discussions would have already started. Now I’m going to be suspicious whenever she interacts with some contestants. 

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is right though. Aari definitely has political ambitions. He actually is fit into a politician mode - all talk no action. Just coz others are bad in bb doesnt make him right. He will refuse talk and keep talking politics inside. (i.e policies).

I mean he got to act in a movie right after he moved into the city based on one letter from his mom to cheran.

Ppl dont get lucky that way at all. Yet he keeps talking as if only he has struggled. He will put ajeedh down. Ajeedh doesnt do anything in bb but that guy has single handedly been the bread winner for his family all these years and he is only in his late teens!

lankan121 thumbnail

What's wrong with mottai boss yaar?? Lately looking very dull. Even weekend eposide barely spoke..love him or hate him he was the best player for this game. Something missing...🤔