Official Shahrukh Khan Birthday Thread 🎂

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan Birthday! Fans Have THESE Grand & Safe Plans To Make The Day Special

A lot of fan groups have found a way to make sure their superstar feels special on this big day.

Shah Rukh Khan Birthday! Fans Have THESE Grand & Safe Plans To Make The Day SpecialShah Rukh Khan Birthday! Fans Have THESE Grand & Safe Plans To Make The Day Special (Photo Credit – Instagram / Shah Rukh Khan )

We are just a day away from celebrating the birthday of Bollywood’s Badshah. Yes, we are talking about Shah Rukh Khan. The superstar turns 55 tomorrow. Every year, thousands of fans gather outside his Mannat mansion and shower him with birthday wishes, love and lots of gifts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly, this year, nothing is the same. Due to COVID-19 and social distance rules, people are not allowed to be together in a group. Hence, SRK fans cannot wish him by gathering outside at Mannat. In fact, on Twitter, the superstar himself requested his fans not to come outside his house. During an #AskSRK session, Khan wrote, β€œPlease I recommend nobody should collect in crowds. My birthday or wherever! Iss baar ka pyaar…thodha door se yaar.”

However, nothing can stop the Shah Rukh Khan fans to celebrate their icon’s birthday. A lot of fan groups have found a way to make sure their superstar feels special on this big day. As reported by Mumbai Mirror, SRKians will go for a virtual birthday celebration this year at a grand level.

Trending

Suhana Khan As Ariana Grande & Sonam Kapoor As Marilyn Monroe, Check Out Their Stunning Halloween Looks!

Mukesh Khanna Says His #MeToo Comments Were Blown Out Of Proportion: β€œI’m Worried About Women & Their Security”

ADVERTISEMENT

One of the members of Shah Rukh Khanfans group, Yash Paryani said, β€œThis year, we need to do everything virtually but ensure the celebrations are still grand, considering it’s a festival for us. Fans will have a virtual experience of being at Mannat from Sunday midnight through live streaming.”

Yash informed that a lot of fans across the globe can be a part of this virtual celebrations. 5000 fans are expected to join the virtual party. They will share the link to the same with as many people. They will also have a cake to cut that day. There will be games, SRK quizzes and interactions with fans throughout.

Advertisement

Advertisement

The Shah Rukh Khan fan club member shared about the good deed they will do on their superstar’s birthday. β€œEven if he can’t, I’m sure he will do something special because he loves his fans and treats them like family.” They will distribute 5555 COVID kits, masks and sanitisers along with 5555 meals to people, visit orphanages and old-age homes. Well, that’s quite a good charitable work on SRK’s birthday.

It looks like it is going to be a birthday full of love, good work and happiness for SRK and his fans! Not even pandemic can stop the celebration.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday in advance SRK

HotFuzz thumbnail

Happy Birthday SRK β™₯️β™₯️

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday the SRK. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy birthday to srk πŸ₯³

DushtKanya thumbnail

Happy birthday SRK. Keep shining πŸ™Œ

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Another foot in grave.

Still Happy Birthday to the last outsider in Bollywood who became a Superstar. πŸŽ‰

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My love

My passion 

My obsession

Happy B'day  SRK

Waiting for your movie