Rudhita OS: A Voluptuous Nickname

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

“I don’t know why I am even talking to you!” said Bondita with a frown on her face.

Aniruddh smirked mischievously. “You don’t know?"

“Come on it was too ridiculous. Who asks such a question?” Bondita looked at him unbelievably and sat down on her bed looking at her husband sitting on a antique wooden chair near the bed.

Aniruddh pouted; “Come on, what’s the big deal in asking if she needs a book of mine?” He crossed his arms across his chest. Bondita shook her head unbelievably.

“Seriously Pati Babu?” She face palmed. “It was a book on human reproduction!”

“So? What’s wrong in it?” Aniruddh giggled.

Bondita gritted her teeth. “There is nothing wrong in that book but asking her if she needs it, holding it in your hand and raising it towards her in front of the whole family.... pretty much sounds wrong.” Bondita said, gesturing with her hands.

Aniruddh laid back on the chair and looked at her for a moment before he answered calmly; “I don’t think so.”

“Obviously you don’t. Poor Mini Didi had to go through the embarrassment.” Bondita stated.

Aniruddh spat back; “She deserves it if she isn’t aware of basic biology. I thought she was... smart at such things.”

“From your experience with her?” Bondita asked raising her eyebrows.

Aniruddh pursed his lips into a tight line; “Well you know what all she did to get a guy. “

“How does that justify this behaviour of yours?” Bondita asked like a mother who was scolding her five year old son.

Aniruddh looked away to think. “I don’t think it needs any additional justification because I think its justified. Come on, she was way too stupid to embarrass her husband about that pregnancy thing.”

“Reminds me of Sampoorna Didi a decade ago.” Bondita murmered.

“Did you say something?” Aniruddh asked to which Bondita shook her head. “So yeah, I decided to help my, childhood friend?” Aniruddh completed, leaning towards the bed keeping his arms on his knees looking at Bondita sitting on the bed facing him.

Bondita smirked sarcastically. “I have a new name for you.” Said Bondita sorting the books spread over the bed.

Aniruddh asked; “and what is it?”

Bondita stood up taking the books and answered; “Besharam Babu.” And walked towards the small table kept at the side of the room.

“Come again?” said Aniruddh.

Bondita kept the books on the table and turned, her hands holding the table on either sides while she faced Aniruddh who was still standing near the bed. “I said, Besharam Babu. You got no shame Mr. Roy Chowdhary.”

Aniruddh raised his eyebrows while Bondita looked at him with an intent stare crossing her arms across her chest. Aniruddh took his steps in a slow pace while Bondita had a small knowing smile on her face, he was hell irritated by that name.

Aniruddh came upto her and stood in front of her before asking her again;  “Besharam Babu?”

Bondita nodded.

“I am shameless?”

Bondita nodded.

Aniruddh came even closer and took her by the waist to pull her closer, making Bondita gasp for a moment at the swift move. She held his shoulders for support before looking upto his dark black eyes which was fixated at her lips. The next moment, he pulled her even closer and looked into her chocolate brown eyes as he asked; “If I am shameless, I guess you have the biggest right to see me at my shameless best, Mrs. Roy Chowdhary.” Saying this, he brushed his lips on hers. “Do you want to?” asked Aniruddh.

Bondita engulfed him with her arms around his neck while her eyes shifted between his eyes and lips as she answered; “Yes, Mr.Das.” Aniruddh smirked at that salutation. Society Changers, as they were called, they had this strange but a tradition bringing in equality of calling Bondita Mrs. Roy Chowdhary and Aniruddh Mr.Das, as they were married to each other. And it sounded sexy at their marital cot.

Aniruddh’s smirk was short lived as his ravishing lips were attacked by a comparatively soft one, taking his breath away. A hand of his travelled all the way from her waist to her cheeks to cup her face while hers ran around his midnight black hair.

He’d said no to dessert during dinner, but as he took her to their bed, all his lips had now was the succulent taste of the famous Badam Roshogulla of Calcutta.

Unedited. No proofreads. 

This doesn't make sense, its crap, I wrote it in just 15 minutes. And Mini is stupid no matter in the show or in a story.

Please forgive me.😆

and you all know I suck at writing romance.

Please comment down below how did you find it. ❤️

Good Night!

Love,

-Sujz!

Edited by Sujz - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It's infact beautiful and to write it in just 15 mins is really something!

You made me blush with this one!☺️

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago
wayback2 thumbnail

This is so damn awesome.. 

I love this besharam anirudh.. 

Oh my god girl you are seriously blessed i mean you can write this in 15 mins.. 

Not wanting to be cheesy there though. 

But its just so damn good.. I was just blushing imaguning them actually talking.. I love this Anirudh. 

Edited by wayback2 - 3 years ago
tharsh1011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ani is smooth in this one. Its so nicely written 💜

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful one Sujz. Loved it.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

It's infact beautiful and to write it in just 15 mins is really something!

You made me blush with this one!☺️

Thank You❤️

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback2

This is so damn awesome.. 

I love this besharam anirudh.. 

Oh my god girl you are seriously blessed i mean you can write this in 15 mins.. 

Not wanting to be cheesy there though. 

But its just so damn good.. I was just blushing imaguning them actually talking.. I love this Anirudh. 

hahah, thank you dear😊

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharsh1011

Ani is smooth in this one. Its so nicely written 💜

Thanks ya!😊

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Beautiful one Sujz. Loved it.