30/10/20- Highlights- Shravans mission to help sumo lol

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bunty calls asking how was dinner lol Shravan tells him what chachi said to sumo how she was pointing at him lol also she didnt mean it lol he feels bad for sumo maybe she is crying in her room lol bunty tells him not to go sumo is a big girl lol

Sumo meanwhile writing in her diary lol she doesnt get effected by outsiders words but her own she does  it hurts her lol ok sumo lol relationships are so complicated they give pain lol i know what chachi meant to say lol she is still awake while rest are asleep lol she herself feels bad saying all that to chachi it weighs on her heart lol

She is crying when shravan comes lol he says his arm is hurting makes up an excuse lol he notices her diary lol oh gosh dont try to read it lol she scolds him for being careless about his injury lol she gives him meds while shravan wonders if she was crying lol she tells him bye before he can say anything lol

Shravan in his room says she is the same never lets anyone know how she is feeling lol sumo writes about vik not calling lol she is hurt when shravan comes with vik call she tells him not to interfere take his meds and sleep lol

Shravan talks to vik he went to mumbai suddenly lol he apologizes but shravan tells him how all were upset he didnt come lol vik wants to tell him the truth but shravan says come back tom and tell him lol

Shravan walking in driveway sees sumos room light on he worries about her not sleeping when she comes on the terrace lol shravan starts doing exercise on his arm lol sumo waves and he tells he he had pain so he couldnt sleep lol she leaves

Shravan out loud says where has life taken us where i still care about your pain, while you dont care aww shravan lol sumo then comes out lol she tells him the med she gave him wasnt strong try this one lol it will ease the pain and make you sleep lol its not good to stay up this late lol she leaves then lol

oh gosh farak games lol shravan says it matter to captain tiwari lol next morning soph comes with two other girls to invite them for neighbors wedding mehndi sangeet and cocktail lol kancha gives stank face lol kancha asks if she looking for shravan and reiterates he is a pg when soph implies its his house lol sumo says he went out lol she taunts she is surprised he didnt tell her she assumed he told her everything lol

Beena kancha go get food for the girls when soph tries to explain to sumo why she came over yesterday for help from shravan while sumo mocks it lol soph tells sumo if you get to know shravan you will realize he is such a nice person lol girl you so clueless lol she says she and shravan are similar fun loving people lol sumo is like i dont know you but i know shravan very well so i dont need a certificate from you lol soph thinking how rude sumo is and no wonder shravan doesnt like her lol she is wondering where he is lol girl you are so clueless lol why was she touching sumo constantly lol

Shravan came to see vik lol he mentions about sumo not sleeping and being hurt by beena. He mentions about soph lol he asks why is he being awkward he was all cool with him and sumos past lol vik compares saying suvan was casual lol but him and soph was serious lol shravan asks are you worried about sumo finding out coz of his ego which hurt sumo. He calls out vik for his mistake lol vik called but sumo wont pick up lol shravan trying to show sumos side lol vik realizes he was acting like a loser lol shravan tells him to tell sumo the truth lol vik realizes he needs to apologize to sumo and even shravan and soph lol shravan tells him he and soph are just good friends lol vik is worried how everyone must be thinking lol

Shravan tells him to tell today and not let sumo know they talked about this lol she should think he realized his mistake on his own oh gosh again shravan playing cupid for sumo lol again vik with his hugs lol shravan thinks his hate for sumo is on one side he can hurt her but if someone else does he wont stand for it lol ok shravan what bakwass is this lol

Precap vik apologizes and basically implies he knows about her staying up and being hurt lol as well as about soph lol sumo questions him running off lol she then questions shravan about telling vik lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lol she claims she's moved on yet she figured out ...lol whats going on?

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

since the post-leap epis started, story bahut hi slow move kar rahi hain... but as compared to the entire week, yesterday's & today's episodes have been comparatively better... for a change, i DID like ShraVik scene today - it didn't feel as forced & awkward as they usually do... post-leap Shravan bhi post-leap Suman ka ek sadistic characteristic trait pick up kar chuka hain- khud hi ek-doosre ko hurt karte rahenge, lekin koi teesra hurt karein toh, bhagwaan bachaye ussey! 🤪

also, was it just me or did anyone else liked the unplugged version of the S1 title track BETTER than the actual version? was really soulful & suited much more than the one with the other instruments 

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I kinda likes todays episode but I am confused whats wrong with Suman. Sophie ko jo ans diya was wow. Both care for each other. Sophie entry makes me skip the scene she is weird and Vikram also. I just wish sumo ko jaldi reliase ho😌

AreYaar thumbnail

Shravan is wrong.....Vik ekdum loser hi hai. Jo guy apni IMAGE bachaane ke liye Sumo se door bhaag gaya, woh loser hi hai. 

But both Suman and Shravan are too dumb to see this. Banaa do mandir Vikram Bhagwaan ke liye *rolls eyes*😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Shravan is wrong.....Vik ekdum loser hi hai. Jo guy apni IMAGE bachaane ke liye Sumo se door bhaag gaya, woh loser hi hai. 

But both Suman and Shravan are too dumb to see this. Banaa do mandir Vikram Bhagwaan ke liye *rolls eyes*😆

lol i dont get the fact that guy who got so scared that he ran off to mumbai and than they are taking this so casually ?...whats going on?

AreYaar thumbnail

I actually didn't understand the point of the whole epi today.....lol was it to prove to Shravan that Suman ko "farak padta hai"?  Didn't that already get proven when she came to give him a pillow the other day? 

And why was he trying to wave normally to her like sab ok hai between them? Writers themselves seem confused about continuity in the scenes aajkal. 

Suman randomly decided to not shout at him for once....lol that was the biggest shock today....and again, no real reason was provided for it.....Shravan ka kandha wala excuse toh she had pehle also, so why was she suddenly playing concerned doctor than the usual biting his head off avatar? 

And Shravan going to THIS extent to literally HANDHOLD Vikram through what to say to Suman, how to act with Suman😆.....bahut zyada ajeeb hai.....once again, the writers are intersecting two seperate issues and khichdi banaa rahe hain.....ek taraf Shravan ko jaanna hai ki farak padta hai Suman ko and dusri taraf he so desperately wants Vik-Sumo ka relationship to be all smooth? What's the point? These two things fundamentally contradict each other.....pick a side, man.....ya toh farak padta hai samjho ya Vik pooja karo....faltu mein both sides karke mat pakaao. 

Vik still seems like a clueless guy to me....he claims his relationship with Sophie was serious while Sophie says it was casual.....guy has a serious comprehension problem but this is the guy Shravan thinks is the greatest ever

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

at least sumo & shravan taunting was to a less extreme so im okay about that  😉 ...farak padta h par alag tareeke se jatana h lol😆naa mei haan chupi h...doctor k zaariye she gave him two medications 😆lol shravan doesnt care how much tussle he & sumo does but whenever a third person does the same, shravan can't tolerate it...

shravan bruh ur so nice  lol...so u can hurt her but nobody else can? lol this is what happens when u love someone so much for the first time❤️

----

some things i wish were better

*Sumo's monologue scene: 

-suman as kamzor and would be affected by this: this is a classic example of her developed rigidity where she says she is strong and doesnt care...its huge lie sumo ji😆and to question when her own ppl say strong things that only give pain? wtf?lol we give pain to the ones we love, so saying the truth hurts? welcome to reality sumo ji...lol sumo ji truth hurts so u felt the pain now?🐷lol SABKO NEEND AAGAI AUR MEI ABHI B" so u expect everyone to wait for u sumo ...lolololol

lol so she felt bad that she said bad words to chachi but doesnt she think that chachi must also be feeling bad ? lol cvs ppl utilize communication properly 

*sumo & kancha interacting with sophie & sophie seems to eye for shravan so easily...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol i dont get the fact that guy who got so scared that he ran off to mumbai and than they are taking this so casually ?...whats going on?

LOL word....the guy literally got so scared, he ran off to a different CITY🤣....and this is the guy everyone keeps saying is a "dream guy" for any girl?😕😆

Funnily enough, Shravan used to be image obsessed in school but that was over small stuff....this Vikram guy literally behaves like a total loser over much bigger issues......I have no clue where the writers are taking it with Shravan doing such long gyaan sessions with this guy. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

some things i wish were better

*Sumo's monologue scene: 

-suman as kamzor and would be affected by this: this is a classic example of her developed rigidity where she says she is strong and doesnt care...its huge lie sumo ji😆and to question when her own ppl say strong things that only give pain? wtf?lol we give pain to the ones we love, so saying the truth hurts? welcome to reality sumo ji...lol sumo ji truth hurts so u felt the pain now?🐷lol SABKO NEEND AAGAI AUR MEI ABHI B" so u expect everyone to wait for u sumo ...lolololol

lol so she felt bad that she said bad words to chachi but doesnt she think that chachi must also be feeling bad ? lol cvs ppl utilize communication properly 

*sumo & kancha interacting with sophie & sophie seems to eye for shravan so easily...

Sumo's lack of self-awareness in the diary writing scene was next level comedy🤣.......It is mindbogglingly hypocritical that she has not even an iota of realization of the amount of kadvi and hurtful baatein she said to Shravan to begin with....but here she's philosophizing about Chachi saying kadvi baatein to her and is oh so ready to forgive Chachi also😆.....baakiyon ke liye itna badaa dil.....Shravan ke liye 1 second ka bhi consideration nahin when she feels entitled to say any hurtful crap to him. 

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago