MiNeil TS "The Ghost of Past" completed pg 2 updated 30/10/20

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii,

I have brought yet another Miniel story. Its a bit longer for OS and bit shorter for SS so it will be completed in two/three updates.

I know many stories are still pending but will update them soon. I will not leave any story in the  middle. Some stories I have not updated since so many days but its all because of busy schedule...will try to update them soon. Till then enjoy this new story.

TS - The Ghost of Past

Today was a very dull day for Dr. Neil Oberoi. Being a psychiatrist and psychologist he never suffers from boredom as he enjoys his work very much. From childhood he was sure that he would become a psychiatrist. He loves to read people’s behavior and their mind. His education and training offers him the rare gift of look into people’s mind and their thought process. He likes to explore their inner demons and little secrets which they hide behind their facades and search for the solution of their problems. But today even he couldn’t escape the monotonous routine day and wanted an early escape from clinic. “Ria, Please cancel all the remaining appointments for today. I am leaving early today.” Neil asked his receptionist.

“Sir, I’ll reschedule all of them but there is one appointment of Mr. Khurana. They had asked for urgent appointment…remember?” Ria reminded him. “Oh yes! Mr. Khurana and his daughter, the case referred to me by Dr. Mehta.” Neil remembered. “Dr. Mehta is my senior and family friend. I cant refuse patient referred by him.” He thought then told his receptionist to line up this one appointment as his last for today.

At the schedule time Mr. and Mrs. Khurana came with their daughter. “May, I come in?” Mr. Ashok Khurana asked. “Ya, come in.” Neil said as he looked up to him. Ashok Khurana and his wife Babita came in. “Dr. Mehta told me that your daughter is the patient….whats her name….yes…Mini…right? But I don’t see her with you. Where is she?” Neil asked as he checked the file of Mini Khurana for details.

“She is waiting outside. Dr. Mehta has briefed you about her right? She is skeptical to meet new person doesn’t matter even if he is the doctor. We have to assure her everytime that the person is ok then only she agrees.” Babita explained her daughter’s condition. “She was fine in her childhood…just like any other normal kid. On her 9th birthday we were having a party at our house. She was playing with her friends when suddenly she went missing. We searched her everywhere and after two hours found her unconscious in the basement of our house. When she gained consciousness we asked her what happened but she didn’t say anything. She looked terrified by something then after lots of persuasion she said that she was playing hide and seek with her friends and was hiding there so that nobody could search her then she didn’t remember what happened to her afterwards.” Ashok Khurana explained in details.

“We thought may be she was scared of darkness or something like that and would forget this incident but after that she changed drastically. My cheerful, confident, vivacious daughter turned into introvert, scared and almost coward girl. She stopped interacting with family members and friends even stopped going to school. When we tried to send her forcefully she suffered from panic attacks. Having no other option we have to resort to home schooling. We thought that this was the limit but she proved us wrong when one night she came running into our room screaming in fear. When we asked what happened to her. She replied that she saw a ghost in her room.” Babita replied.

“What? A ghost? Hmm…now that’s something interesting.” Neil thought as he finally found the interesting new challenge he was looking for. “Since then she mostly stays at home, doesn’t have any friends, have trust issues and whenever we try to force her into something like going out, meeting people she gets panic attacks and again says that she has seen a ghost….the Mr. J.” Ashok said further.

“What? She has actually given name to that ghost?” Neil asked getting more intrigued by the minute. “Yes, She says that he told her his name and ask her to stay hidden and quiet if she wants to live.” Babita added further.

“Over the years we have tried many doctors….treatments after treatments….lots of therapies….but to no avail….she just refuses to go through whole treatment, her condition worsens and after a time doctor himself gives up. So we kinda lost hope and stopped even trying. But now, she is all grown up and it will going to affect her future if she remains like this….how will she opt for higher education,  get married, have normal life if she doesn’t comes out of this self imposed restraints.” Ashok shared his worries.

“We have convinced her with difficulty to visit you. We have come here with many hopes. Please help us.” Babita requested. “Ok..ok Mrs.Khurana. I will try my best but how will I help without seeing Mini? First bring her here.” Neil replied. Babita nodded and went outside. She came with Mini. Neil looked at her. A young girl of hardly 21-22 years but the carefreeness, the energy, the insouciant nature of a young girl was completely missing and in its place there was grave seriousness, dull and insipid undertone in her personality. The dark circles under her eyes could not be missed. “Hmm…may be suffering from insomnia.” Neil noticed her and made a mental note. Ashok and Babita made her sit in front of Neil.

“Thank you for briefing me about her. Now you can wait outside.” Neil said to Mini’s parents and noticed how she gripped her mother’s hand. “Needy and emotionally dependent.” Neil made another observation. “Doctor, We told you that she is not comfortable in being alone with stranger.” Ashok reminded him. “I remember that Mr. Khurana. But how I am supposed to treat her if I don’t get to talk to her uninterrupted.” Neil answered. “But she wont let us go. We have to be here if you want to talk to her or else she will get panic attack.” Ashok reasoned. “See, Mr. Khurana, the relationship of patient and doctor is based on trust. Patient need to have that trust if he/she will disclose her deepest darkest secrets and problems with a doctor…then only it will work. If you people will stay here then I’ll not be able to form that connection….may be that’s the reason the other doctors failed previously to diagnose the problem.” Neil explained.

“But…how..?” Babita started when Neil got an idea. He suggested to talk to Mini in his therapy room while he let Ashok and Babita stay in his cabin only. There was a mirror partition between both the rooms. “Ms. Mini, we will be here in this room. You don’t need to panic as you can see your parents through this mirror and if you feel scared or uncomfortable then you can press this bell. They will come for you immediately. This way both of our purpose will serve.” Neil explained and Mini’s parents convinced her somehow for the idea.

Neil took Mini in therapy room and asked her to relax. Mini was constantly looking through the mirror towards her parents. So Ms. Mini, tell me something about yourself.” Neil asked. But Mini didn’t even look at him. “Mini, tell me about your favourite things…your favourite movies, colors, hero…etc.” Neil asked again to start a conversation but again Mini didn’t even look at him let alone answering him. "She is a tough nut to crack." Neil thought and sighed.

“Mini, I have heard you see a ghost. Is it true?” Neil asked as he thought of taking direct approach to communicate as indirect approach was not working. He saw Mini became stiff at its mention. For the first time she looked at his direction and nodded her head in yes. “Really? When you see him? How he is like?” Neil asked further happy that she at least started to communicate. Mini raised her hand towards him and pointed at his back. “I see him now. He is standing right behind you.” She replied.

continues on next page..

link for part 2, 3 and 4-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5187603?pn=2#154699874

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Doctor Neil 😆 you and zalima will fulfill all our dreams here 😉😆

Mini is scared of ghost ? Was she molested ? Or did she see one getting ? Or killed ?  😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Doctor Neil 😆 you and zalima will fulfill all our dreams here 😉😆

Mini is scared of ghost ? Was she molested ? Or did she see one getting ? Or killed ?  😆

Neil par duniya ke sare profession aajmaye jayenge🤣

though khushi already gave us sexy doctor neil😉☺️ but wanted to make him psychiatrist also😆

itni jaldi itne sare questions😆

sabra balike....answers milenge...jaldi milenge....have already completed story...will post another part shortly

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ek or story 

Idher meri gaadi chuti padi h already 😆

Kitna kuch baaki h

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Neil par duniya ke sare profession aajmaye jayenge🤣

though khushi already gave us sexy doctor neil😉☺️ but wanted to make him psychiatrist also😆

itni jaldi itne sare questions😆

sabra balike....answers milenge...jaldi milenge....have already completed story...will post another part shortly

Parda ,parda 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Ek or story 

Idher meri gaadi chuti padi h already 😆

Kitna kuch baaki h

Gear badlo speed badhao aur gaadi pakad lo😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

But for very short duration😆

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Gear badlo speed badhao aur gaadi pakad lo😆

Haa 😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 2

Neil looked at back unperturbed by her statement and found nothing. “Ok Mini. But seems you are special. Only you can see him. He doesn’t show himself to me so can you describe what he is like?” Neil asked further.“He…he…is tall…not taller than you but tall….he is wearing grey long jacket and hat. He face is dark….I ..ca..cant  make out his facial features. Just his eyes are visible….They are red….evil…they are looking at me…with…I don’t know…whats in his eyes…something…I haven’t seen…some weird expressions…like he is happy but there is evilness in them.” Mini stammered. “Hmm…speech issues.” Neil jotted down now his diary as he kept observing Mini.

Mini looked at Neil. He seems different. When her parents had told her about visiting new doctor she has just opposed it as she  cant take it any more. Doctors trying to talk to her then running out of patience and even scolding her. Then lots of medicines prescribed by them…most of which were anti depressants which made her sleepy all day. Some even prescribed shock treatment when she refused to respond them which thankfully her parents had refused always. They treated her like she was mad. Whenever she talked about ghost they rejected her claim instantly but this doctor…Doctor Neil has first time not only asked himself about the ghost but also believed her.

“So Mini, since when this Mr. J…that’s the name you have given to him right?” Neil asked and Mini nodded in yes. “So since when you are seeing this Mr. J?” Neil asked again. “I have not given him name. He told me his name and he says he lives nearby. Always keeps watch on me and appears whenever I talk to some new man.” Mini replied. “Hmm…now she is giving more details” Neil thought. “Mini, you didn’t tell me since when you are seeing him?” Neil probed further. “I….saw….I…that …day….” Mini stammered and started breathing heavily. Neil understood that he went too far in first meeting so he immediately changed the topic. “Mini, you have beautiful long hair.How you take care of them?” Neil complimented. Mini just looked at him confused at the sudden change in topic and her panic attack was set aside by her mind as it got busy in processing the compliment. Neil sighed in relief.

Ashok and Babita were observing all this silently. Though they were not able to hear what Mini and this doctor were talking about but they had seen their daughter talking to the doctor this much for the first time. Now they understood why Dr. Mehta sent them to this man and why he said that he is one of the best.

“So Mini, tell me do you have any friends?” Neil asked again to strike a conversation. Mini just shook her head in no. Neil saw there was an emptiness settled in her eyes on the mention of friend. That means she miss having friends around but due to her problems she might not be able to make friends anymore. After that whatever Neil asked she either nodded her head or remained quite. The initial dialogue he had started about her hoping now he will get some good insights about her problem just stopped in mid and now they were back to the square one. Neil noticed she keeps looking every now and then towards her parents. He felt she wont tell him much in their presence but the problem was she wont even meet him alone. So he has to break this ice between them somehow. If not through the traditional therapy then maybe he has to opt for some unconventional way.

He ended the session. And Mini like a child ran to her parents. They waited for him to prescribe medicines for her but to their utter surprise he said, “Your daughter is perfectly fine Mr. Khurana, just some untangled knots in corner of her mind but we will figure it out soon….other than this she doesn’t need any kind of unnecessary medication.” Neil informed directly looking at Mini. All of them were surprised at this. This is for the first time any doctor has not prescribed medicines for her or has not labeled her as mentally sick. Mini’s parents looked at him in gratitude as they got hope for their daughter while Mini looked at him with mix emotions. Her mind still not convinced that he was a nice man but her heart started beating as if telling her to trust this man. Let him in …in your inner circle of trust. Neil wanted to prescribe medicines but he thought he should not do anything in hurry. First he has to win over Mini’s trust.

Next day, at the schedule time, Khuranas arrived. Like previous day, Neil took Mini to the therapy room and Ashok- Babita kept watching them from his cabin through the mirror. Mini waited for Neil to start the conversation but he didn’t say anything for a very long time. Mini became impatient and she broke the silence, “You will not ask any questions today?” Neil smiled at his little trick as he got her right where he wanted. “No, today I am sad. I was not in a mood to take this appointment but you people already came so….” Neil replied disinterestedly. “Why? Why you are sad?” Mini asked unable to stop herself. “Today, I am missing my very dear friend. Its his birthday and its for the very first time when we are not together to celebrate it.” Neil replied. Some memories from her childhood related to her 9th birthday…the happy ones related with friends surfaced again and she found herself smiling. But then the smile went away as soon as it came. That was her last birthday celebration  and she has not celebrated her birthdays after that. Everything was so good and exciting  about that birthday. She was so happy and was playing with her friends but then….” Mini shut her eyes close to bear the headache which suddenly started to trouble her as her mind forced her to stop thinking in that direction.

“Hey! What happened? Are you alright?” Neil asked in concern as he gave her a glass of water. “Nothing….just headache started….I am alright.” Mini could merely whispered. While Neil jotted down important observations, “Something  related to friends or birthdays might have triggered a headache….may be a lost memory or auto immune shock system of brain.”

“You know Mini. Friends hold special place in a person’s life. My best friend’s name is Mickey. We are together from childhood. Saath saath khelna, school then we have shared many good memories…many secrets…we were each other’s confidant. We all need that in our life.” Neil replied and waited patiently to see her expressions. Mini’s expressions changed from confusion to sadness then to fear. “I…miss….friends…but everytime…I try to make new ones….Mr. J comes and threatens me.” Mini answered. “Why is that?” Neil inquired. “He…doesn’t want me to…” Mini started panicking again as she struggled to find out the answer herself. “Mini, you know you are beautiful.” Neil said suddenly to bring her out of that thought and it worked like magic. She looked at him like what he said was unbelievable. Nobody has ever said to her that she was beautiful. All that she could hear from people about herself was that she was a gone case, a psycho, weird girl etc etc. Mini saw at distant and she saw Mr. J staring at her but she knew he wont come infront of him like yesterday. So for the very first time she decided to ignore him and concentrate on Neil. She started to talk to him and answered whatever he asked. That session and few coming sessions were good as Mini chose to trust him and open up to him more.

Now Neil was confident enough that Mini trusts him. Now he didn’t need her parents to hang around and he also needed to observe her behavior out in public so taking a big step he asked her parents to drop her to central park. At first Ashok and Babita was skeptical but Neil convinced them and asked they could wait for her and watch over her from some distance but without being visible to her. They agreed and brought Mini to the central park.

“Why you have brought me here? There are so many people around here…I don’t know anybody…I don’t feel safe. Please take me away from here.” Mini almost cried. “You are not alone here. Look there, Dr. Oberoi…he will be with you.” Ashok said as he pointed his finger towards Neil who was sitting on a bench. Mini saw him and don’t know why but she got some courage to stay there. Though she only meet this doctor only few days ago but he was the only one who didn’t ridicule her, treats her with respect and understands her…even her parents fails to do so sometimes. She muster up the courage and went towards him.

“Why you have called me here?” Mini asked. “Because I want to be your friend. Clinic seems so formal and professional…ab agar dosti karni hai to koi normal si….aisi achhi jagah hi milna chahiye na?” Neil replied. Mini looked at him with hope. He was the very first person who has offered his friendship to her without being judgmental about her. Mini for the first time smiled at him genuinely and forwarded her hand towards him.

Neil smiled too and took her hand in his. He saw her smile was beautiful. While smiling she looked ethereal…just like an angel. He has treated many patients but never he crossed his professional boundaries and tried to make personal connection with them but with Mini…he felt some kind of pull. It was like his heart and mind were not in synchronization for the first time. She was the very first patient he kept thinking about even after the schedule appointments and meetings. He found himself thinking about her and her problems all day….it was so not him. He had taken extra care and gone out of traditional ways of treatment just to know her….dig deeper into her mind….to find out whats troubling her.

“Doctor….” Mini began but Neil corrected her, “Neil…you  can call me Neil. You are my friend now.” “Neil…” Mini uttered for the first time and don’t know why but she blushed and looked down. She slowly started opening upto him about her feelings more and more and Neil came to realize that something has happened in those two hours on her 9th birthday when she was missing because she had completely changed after that. He tried many times to ask her but she was completely blank about it. Neil now understood that her brain has blocked that memory to survive from the possible trauma. But what exactly happened. He was thinking when Mini suddenly gripper his hands tightly as she started to breath heavily.

“What happened Mini?” Neil asked in concern. “That…that guy….” Mini raised her fingers towards a guy standing at some distance from them. Neil looked at him. He was some random pervert guy who was checking her out when Neil glared at him he turned around. “Don’t worry, he wont trouble you. I am here with you…right?” Neil consoled her. “His…his eyes…they were just like…Mr J’s eyes…like he is watching me.” Mini stammered. Neil again looked at that guy now he was busy in checking out some other girl. He saw that guy’s eyes were full of lust. Neil remembered Mini’s words when she described Mr. J… ‘his eyes are red evil. Like he is happy but there is evilness in them.’ Neil sighed as he finally identified that feeling….lust..it was lust. Mini sees lust in Mr. J’s eyes but why?” he thought and his brain came across so many scenarios and none of them was pleasant. He looked at Mini, worried for her suddenly and before he knew he had hugged her.

Mini gasped as for the first time she felt a stranger’s touch…specially of a man’s touch on her. Her heart beat increased but to her utter surprise she realized that it was not repulsive. She didn’t get those chills she gets whenever she is with some stranger. There was a warmth in that touch. A protective feeling. She wanted to hide in his arms and she followed  her heart and hugged him back.

“Hey! Whats happening there? This doctor supposed to treat our daughter. Isn’t he getting a little personal?” Ashok narrowed his eyes as he looked Neil hugging Mini. “You are seeing through a father’s eyes. But remove those goggles of protective and apprehensive father and see it like me. Don’t you find this a great progress? Our Mini who didn’t even step outside house without us, who hid herself behind us seeing the crowd…look at her now. She is sitting in park all by herself and even having conversation like a normal girl….I think that God has sent this doctor to bring our Mini out of misery.” Babita shared her views and Ashok couldn’t stop himself from agreeing.

Neil shared everything with Mini’s parents and told them that he needs to visit their house. See that place where she was found unconscious in her childhood. They invited him over for tea next day to make it more informal for the sake of Mini.

“Mini, your house is beautiful. Wont you show me around?” Neil asked as he sipped his tea. Mini’s parents had already told him everything and showed him all the places but he insisted he wanted to see the basement with Mini. He wanted to check if she is strong enough to go there or not and whether it will bring back her long lost memory.

Mini happily showed him around the whole house. Specially her room where he got a glimpse of completely different Mini…..Mini who was a very good painter, an avid reader…who nurtured dreams of going on a world tour. It was like her alter ego. This Mini was free from any kind of mental stress…like a free bird she wanted to fly high but her truth…her circumstances…this mentally disturbed Mini was holding her back. Looking at her now Neil was determined more than ever to find out the root cause of problem.

continues in next part below

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 3

“I heard you have basement in the house. Wont you take me there?” Neil asked. He noticed Mini become stiff on the mention  and she even tried to avoid him. But he persuaded her somehow to come with him. Mini agreed but as they were coming closer to the basement he could feel Mini’s heartbeat was raising, sweat broke out on her forehead and she held his arms tightly…so tightly that she was digging her nails in his arms now. Neil kept his other hand over her hand and assured her, “You trust me right? You have promised to be my friend…and friends don’t hide anything from each other.” Neil reminded her and she just nodded.

Neil pushed the door going towards the basement a little and Mini started sobbing. Neil held her hand tightly and took her there. He felt now Mini was shivering with fear and she had her eyes shut tightly. "Please....please lets go back....I am scared...please" Mini pleaded. Neil searched for the light board and put on the lights. “Mini, dear open your eyes. See there is no more darkness here. Look around. I am with you...your friend...there is nothing to fear...trust me.” Neil cajoled her to open her eyes. Mini slowly opened them and threw a glance everywhere. She was seeing everything with curiosity like she was seeing it for the first time. The flashes of her 9th birthday started coming to her. Nothing had changed here in all these years. Only the volume of scrap has increased. She was almost pressed up against Neil as she was checking out everything. Then her eyes fell on the old three seater sofa and she started to panic.

“Mini, look at me…calm down dear…please relax…I wont let anything happen to you…all this is just pieces of junk…they are not more than that…” Neil tried continuously to calm her down rubbing her back but she was now crying and pointing towards sofa. “Whats there? Tell me….I will help you whatever it is…tell me Mini.” Neil now asked more stubbornly. “Its him…Mr.J….he is coming for me….he is looking at me….” Mini cried as she hid herself in Neil’s arms.

“I am there with you. I promise I wont let him touch you…we will fight him off. Don’t be afraid from him. You have lived your whole life in his shadow….now it’s the time to fight back.” Neil motivated her and slowly he started moving towards the sofa almost pulling Mini with him. “No…Neil….you don’t understand….he will…will….” Mini frantically tried to explain him. “What will he do? Tell me Mini?” Neil asked again. Mini looked at the sofa again she was so close to it. She kept looking at it as if in trance. She again got the flashes of that long lost memory of her birthday. She stood there stupefied now as she watched herself..... like a movie was playing in front of her eyes…she...that little 9 year old girl who was hiding behind the sofa while playing hide n seek with friends. Then there came a tall shadow from the door.He laughed at her and picked her up in his arms. “Leave me uncle….I am hiding here…leave me or someone will catch me….” Mini heard her own voice.

“ Nobody will come here Mini, I have closed the door. You are such a sweet little girl. You always play with all your friends….please play with me also.” Mini now heard her uncle’s voice. She saw her 9 year old self cowered in fear as that uncle laughed hysterically. He picked her up in spite of her protest and placed her on the sofa. Then he saw her with those eyes…those evil eyes and laughed. He leaned on her and after that Mini could only hear her own screams as that uncle molested her and she couldn’t do anything but cry helplessly. After destroying her innocent childhood forever that lecherous man stood up and straighten her clothes and threatened her, “If you told anyone….anyone about this. I swear I will punish you  severely….dont talk about this to your parents or even your friends…not even if they asked…stay away from them or else….” Little Mini just nodded obediently as his words got imprinted on her mind because of the sheer horror she went through.

She looked at him. At that moment he looked like some devil and right behind him there was a poster of her favorite cartoon character and his new upcoming series, ‘superman fights off Mr. X.’ ….Mr. X of the cartoon….the devil….a tall figure shown in grey long jacket and hat….then she absent mindedly looked at her uncle….her Jatin uncle….the real devil….the face of both real and cartoon devil got mixed and little Mini passed out as her brain shut out the memory from her in order to maintain its sanity and save itself from trauma. When she gained consciousness she didn’t remember anything apart from that devil’s threat and eyes…Mr. J .....J for Jatin uncle and the devil of the cartoon.....her brain gave him a name and according to his warning she saw him whenever she tried to  make new friends or go out in public. That’s the reason she feels insecure in presence of stranger people. That jatin uncle scarred her for life.

Mini opened her eyes as she relived the moment and the dirty creepy feeling that came alive with it. She shuddered and broke down completely in front of Neil as she cried her heart out. Now she didn’t care she was literally screaming her heart out. She was silent all these years and now she wanted to vent it out. Neil juts kept holding her for support. He squeezed her in his arms trying to protect her from her own self. Ashok and Babita also came running after listening her cries.

Finally after crying for an hour in Neil’s arms Mini found her voice back and narrated the whole thing to her parents and Neil. “That dog Jatin! I will kill him. How dare he touch my daughter?” Ashok stood up as he felt anger rising inside him like never before. “Bubbly di aapki sister hain aur wo Jatin unke sasural wale hain ye soch kar hum unhe kitna maan sammaan dete the aur unhone hamare sath hi aisa kiya. We will not leave him. Call everyone now. Us Jatin ki sachhai sabko pata chalni chahiye.” Babita suggested. “That person should be punished for his deeds but right now Mini cant take anymore stress. So I will suggest that let her rest for today.” Neil shared his opinion.

“I have prescribed medicines for her. Make sure she has it.”Neil said and stood up to leave when he noticed that Mini has still clasped his hand in hers. He looked at her. Her story had affected him much more than he had thought. Why? He was a damn psychiatrist …he is habitual to such types of situations…people breaking down emotionally in front of him.... then why he is feeling the pain personally in her matter? Why he also wanted to murder that Jatin in cold blood right now? He was thinking of leaving when Mini pleaded, “Please don’t go Neil.”

Neil looked into her eyes and just like that he decided to stay with her. He took her back to her room and made her sleep after having her medicines. He came down from her room when she slept. “Thank you doctor. Without your help we would have never found out about all this….hamari beti yunhi ghut ghut kar jeeti rehti….kabhi apne darr se bahar nahi aa pati.” Ashok joined his hands thanking Neil. “Its my job Mr. Khurana and we have just find out the root cause of Mini’s problems…still she will need proper treatment and medicines to come out of all the behavioural problems.” Neil informed and left.

Ashok and Babita had called the police and also discussed with the lawyer. Since the crime was years ago and now no evidence was left except Mini’s statement which was itself incredulous in the eyes of law as she was mentally unstable so they couldn’t file a FIR but they had called every family member, relatives and elders and also Jatin and his family then revealed his dirty act in front of everyone. First he tried to pretend that he was innocent and Mini is mentally challenged and making up stories about him but getting motivation from Mini’s parents , some other relatives also shared their similar stories about their children which established Jatin as a child abuser and finally Jatin had to confess his crimes. On the basis of his confession, he was sent to jail.

continues in next part below..

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago