JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I didn't know that BB itni jaldi mere liye over ho jayega iss baarπŸ˜†

this will be the most flop season of bb πŸ˜›

usually whenever my fav gets evicted early voh season flop ho jata hai πŸ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Wait you can?! Thats why I was a bit confused when it is said one vote one ID cause in S10 multiple voting was allowed like max 50 or 99 per day I voted for Rohan like crazy. But i thought this one vote one ID thing was there from last season wanted to vote for Asim multiple times but couldnt due to that rule. They even mentioned u have already voted after u vote for 2nd time in a day. 

I have voted multiple times on voot...bt didnt gt ne error like u have already voted nd all....tht means multiple voting is allowed i guess...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

I have voted multiple times on voot...bt didnt gt ne error like u have already voted nd all....tht means multiple voting is allowed i guess...

hmm so i guess they allowed it this season.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RISH1234

It's no use only first vote will be counted. Better use different email ids n fb accs. 

. The viewers who use the Voting Mechanism understand and acknowledge that as per the Rules and Regulations, the maximum number of votes that he/she can cast, for their favourite Shortlisted Participants per episode, through one Registered MyJio Account during the Voting Cycle, is limited to 1 vote per Registered MyJio Account per Shortlisted Participant. 

10. The votes sent after the first vote during a Voting Cycle from one Registered MyJio Account, shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 10 votes per episode, during the Voting Cycle, then the vote cast by the viewer vide his/her Registered MyJio Account after the 1st vote for that particular episode during that particular Voting Cycle will not be counted and would be considered null and void.

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think they will count as one vote only how many times ever we vote through 1 id

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmm so i guess they allowed it this season.

last season bhi multiple vote karte time koi error nhi show hoti thi par vote ek hi count hota h shayad

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

last season bhi multiple vote karte time koi error nhi show hoti thi par vote ek hi count hota h shayad

lagta hai maine IF ke saath mix kar diya πŸ€£

but somehow i knew about this one vote one id thing

thats why i voted for asim once with each email i had

my mom was rashmi fan but in finals i somehow conviced her vote for asim πŸ˜† n also she liked asim a lot towards the end πŸ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

It's no use only first vote will be counted. Better use different email ids n fb accs. 

. The viewers who use the Voting Mechanism understand and acknowledge that as per the Rules and Regulations, the maximum number of votes that he/she can cast, for their favourite Shortlisted Participants per episode, through one Registered MyJio Account during the Voting Cycle, is limited to 1 vote per Registered MyJio Account per Shortlisted Participant. 

10. The votes sent after the first vote during a Voting Cycle from one Registered MyJio Account, shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 10 votes per episode, during the Voting Cycle, then the vote cast by the viewer vide his/her Registered MyJio Account after the 1st vote for that particular episode during that particular Voting Cycle will not be counted and would be considered null and void.

If voting is allowed once they shld just alert the user like IF does 

Poor example of User Experience 
Sorry as a software engineer this irks me a lot πŸ€£

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lagta hai maine IF ke saath mix kar diya πŸ€£

but somehow i knew about this one vote one id thing

thats why i voted for asim once with each email i had

my mom was rashmi fan but in finals i somehow conviced her vote for asim πŸ˜† n also she liked asim a lot towards the end πŸ˜†

same here my sister used to like Rashmi but she voted for Asim just for my happinessπŸ˜†

though her second choice was Asim.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nishant lost from jaan in sultani akhara i mean seriouslllyyy???

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago