Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy diwali everyone🎉

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

Happy diwali everyone🎉

Happy Diwali🎉🎊

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I don't watch Hindi shows too much i.e. what I mean is religiously that is remembering each & every detail while watching every scene. Ya I in a way watch or better say keep info about every single thing that comes in ITV or in a way keep a tap on them if anything is good. But being a fan, GTNHP is just the 2nd ITV show I am a fan of. 1st was 8 years before that, PKYEK. 

It took me 8 years to love another show. 

In between from what I know about you, the aspect you love about Akshan, I would suggest you watch the Pakistani drama "aap ke liye". Its just 24 epi only & all available on YT. 

There is somethings in that show that makes me feel that, someone or other from GTNHP has watched it before creating Akshan. 

I watch a lot of Pakistani dramas as many have really strong script. 

I feel everyone should once watch the show "yakeen ka safar". I was in a trace after I finished watching that & had a feeling of pride of having watched that. It gets really sad in between then the way the story turn around is amazing. The end is so so so satisfactory & peaceful. With the end I felt ike giving a standing ovation for the amazing work of entire team. Its a must watch if you want to watch something good & feel like a proud audience. 

Yakeen Ka Safar and Zindagi gulzar hai are the best shows of Pak. sadly ab Pak dramas mein b woh baat nhi rahi

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Yakeen Ka Safar and Zindagi gulzar hai are the best shows of Pak. sadly ab Pak dramas mein b woh baat nhi rahi

Not exactly. Pehle bhi same almost ratio mein acche : bure drame bante the.

What matters is after years you know good dramas due to those being memorable ones & recommendations. 

Bure drame koi yaad nahi rakhta or nahi recommend karta hai nor do anyone actually talks about them. So it seems pehle sirf woh baat wale acche drame bante the. 

Yakeen ka safar was released in 2017. 

Zyaada purana nahi hai but uss waqt if I go back, only kuch hi acche drame the those we know the name of. Same goes in the era of other iconic dramas like, ZGH kuch hi acche drame the. 

Abhi recent I loved "ehd-e-wafa". Awesome it was. 

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nishant always Cute..❤️

AISHU183 thumbnail

U don't have to be the sun for the people who don't appreciate your light is being posted in his story

What a quote man u r too good nishant😘

AISHU183 thumbnail

Has anyone seen nishant's latest posts & stories loved it yaar they made my day😍

JustRandomGirl thumbnail