29/10/20- Highlights- Sophie spills , Sumos outburst

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vik was all freaked over sophie lol shravan almost said sumo special chai fbs lol vik left in a hurry leaving sumo with the other two lol

Shravan praised soph while taunting sumo lol sumo bashed shravan for inviting soph for dinner when vik is coming when they got home but slipped and we had a catch and fall scene lol fbs of their sweet moments lol

Kancha angrily told shravan soph came shravan enjoying lol soph asked about her shravan still thinks kancha has a good heart lol soph spilled the beans on vik lol they dated but vik was serious so his ego is hurt about it lol shravan still likes vik lol

He tells bunty about it and is hopefull vik wont come due to soph lol he wants to annoy sumo lol damru brings shravans food supplies and shravan tells him to give the change to sumo lol

At dinner shravan compliments the arrangements and food lol veer and shravan want to eat asap but all waiting for vik lol shravan goads veer on his hunger so beena starts serving them both lol

Viks phone not reachable lol shravan taunting lol beena asks if sumo fought with him too dont lose him too lol sumo gets upset and says thanks to beena for saying that she is the one who fights with everyone and has no respect for relationships, does she think she is that bad? all the while sumo keeps on looking back at shravan lol

After she runs off kancha scolds beena for saying those mean things to sumo, Shravan also looks upset for sumo, Beena looks at him and realizes she shouldnt have said those things to sumo in front of shravan and apologizes to sumo in her heart lol veer asks shravan to eat lol read the room kid lol

Precap shravan tells bunty about sumo being awake maybe crying lol sumo looks like writing in her diary lol shravan tries to talk to her about vik by calling him lol he doesnt want to interfere btwn them just viks a good guy lol he then comes again about pain in his arm lol then he thinks she is the same never letting anyone know how she feels he is outside in the garden when sumo comes to him lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yr whats’ wrong with sony yr 16min ka epi I mean srsly. Atleast we got a Suvan scene finally and waiting for tomorrows’ episode i just hope meaningful conversation ho dono ka and don’t want to see Sophie and vikram sharing the screen with them uhne mumbai wapis bhjdo. We want our Suvan only Suvan.  Mujhe lag rhe hai Suman ke behaviour ke peeche bhaut kuch raaz hai isliye woh aise hogyi hai I think she is quite lonely.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Manny, I love how u lol in the written update 😂 makes the highlights more light hearted 😂 lol jk

but sumo ki apologize karna chahiye ??lol kancha has good heart ? 😲😂 

AreYaar thumbnail

Freaked out Vik is funny to watch😆

A slightly better epi today IMO cuz they atleast tried to variate the SS interactions a bit beyond the standard taunt sessions. 

Shravan seems like he will guilt trip cuz of the last scene cuz of the way Sumo was staring all upset at him when Chachi told her she doesn't know how to sambhaalo relationships....lol Sumo's self-pity complex will melt him eventually I guess.....bol dega ki tum bilkul buri nahin ho, Sumo....sirf main bura hoon, aur maaro mujhe🤣

I'm shocked that we got a precap all about SS for once and they aren't even fighting in it😲😆.....but I don't have high hopes for a proper convo....this show flips daily aajkal😆

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The record speed at which shravan melts seeing suman actually upset it's fair to say when he tells he is sanki he means not the sanki Who can turn her world upside down but the sanki Who knows she turned his whole life his family's life upside down but God forbid she cries he will go in front of her with a danda and tell her jiska gussa jis jis baat pe hai meko maaro aur bhadaas nikal bus don't be upset🤣🤣

Such a gone case he is. 

But overall yeah not a bad one and even that token trip catch was done well imo. 

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

One epi back Sophie in shravan arms nd now Suman in shravan arms 🤔 anyways finally a close  scene of our Suvan.....want to see lots nd lots of Suvan.....but well written scene not like today Suman slip in shravan arms faltu mein but after a long time this is  ok for me......not bad......but I really like to talk abt vikram cvs r so he’ll bent in making him main lead .....now today the way Sophie talked abt him to shravan..... a rejected guy   Who believe in commitment for marriage but when Sufi rejected him he got hurt.....now the way things r moving  it seems like in coming future even if shravan nd Suman get closer and Suman want to get back to shravan it will be shravan who will stop Suman and insist her that to go back to vikram .....bc .....vikram Bahoot acha insaan hai.....😵vikram baechara breakup ka mara......vikram ko hurt nahi ho ne dena.....vikram toh bahoot acha hai .....for god sake cvs nd their hangover for vikram😡 I thought finally vikram character will wrap up but it seems like he isn’t going anywhere occupy screen space ........the way they r giving shravan Suman scenes .....it lost that magic like before ......one thing is good the story line is still unpredictable so let’s wait nd watch but they must show an army mission track or something out of Bhopal which is ofcourse next to impossible ....I m seriously not interested in vikram he is such a boring character .....instead cvs must start kaanchan and Bunty lighthearted romantic track and give us a comic relief 🥱 we r. It interested  in vikram ki dukh Bhari breakup ki story....pls cv shravan and Suman r pillars of the show people watch this show bc of them kindly give a sensible nice story abt them shoot some good scenes with them their pre leap short romance was beautifully portrayed now show a memorable love story don’t ruin it.

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

One epi back Sophie in shravan arms nd now Suman in shravan arms 🤔 anyways finally a close  scene of our Suvan.....want to see lots nd lots of Suvan.....but well written scene not like today Suman slip in shravan arms faltu mein but after a long time this is  ok for me......not bad......but I really like to talk abt vikram cvs r so he’ll bent in making him main lead .....now today the way Sophie talked abt him to shravan..... a rejected guy   Who believe in commitment for marriage but when Sufi rejected him he got hurt.....now the way things r moving  it seems like in coming future even if shravan nd Suman get closer and Suman want to get back to shravan it will be shravan who will stop Suman and insist her that to go back to vikram .....bc .....vikram Bahoot acha insaan hai.....😵vikram baechara breakup ka mara......vikram ko hurt nahi ho ne dena.....vikram toh bahoot acha hai .....for god sake cvs nd their hangover for vikram😡 I thought finally vikram character will wrap up but it seems like he isn’t going anywhere occupy screen space ........the way they r giving shravan Suman scenes .....it lost that magic like before ......one thing is good the story line is still unpredictable so let’s wait nd watch but they must show an army mission track or something out of Bhopal which is ofcourse next to impossible ....I m seriously not interested in vikram he is such a boring character .....instead cvs must start kaanchan and Bunty lighthearted romantic track and give us a comic relief 🥱 we r. It interested  in vikram ki dukh Bhari breakup ki story....pls cv shravan and Suman r pillars of the show people watch this show bc of them kindly give a sensible nice story abt them shoot some good scenes with them their pre leap short romance was beautifully portrayed now show a memorable love story don’t ruin it.

Totally agree with you bro this show is all about Suvan than why itni importance to Vikram and Sophie toh bilkul pasand ni aaj mujhe itni overacting, weird character.

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

An OK episode today, which in itself is an improvement !!! I actually thought it moved the story even somewhat. And FINALLY ! A SUVAN SCENE... faltu falling, but I will take it.. he shouts "SUMO". Also the almost Sumo special chai reference. 

I also thought -- oh no, Shravan will not want Suman to be hurt by anyone!! So precap is not a surprise. Yeh Shravan bhi na--- true to form.

Sumo -- as usual, I am hurt, I am going to pretend I dont care.... Can we PLEASE see some role reversal here? I would love for Sumo to go the extra mile now!

I have a feeling the seemingly positive thing won't last! Based on the recent promo, phir se kuch na kuch ladai tho Hoga hi....

I am Seriously NOT interested in Sophie and Vik story -- please can we get them out of this...!? Bechara Shravan, his whole "let me enjoy" the special dinner was all ruined by suman ki aasoon.... also, Since Suman shuts the door on him --- he still doesn't know about Anjali ki death I guess? 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

The record speed at which shravan melts seeing suman actually upset it's fair to say when he tells he is sanki he means not the sanki Who can turn her world upside down but the sanki Who knows she turned his whole life his family's life upside down but God forbid she cries he will go in front of her with a danda and tell her jiska gussa jis jis baat pe hai meko maaro aur bhadaas nikal bus don't be upset🤣🤣 LOL, yes at least he knows his limit that he doesn't mean any malice but is doing because of her actions. Oh goodness, so he's allowing himself to be a punching bag to sumo? 😕😆please dont show this...

Such a gone case he is. 

But overall yeah not a bad one and even that token trip catch was done well imo. it was an okay episode & at least vikram & sophie didnt consume the entire episode for sure...kancha got called "dil ki buri nhi h?"🐷🤪lmao 🤣 he's so nice 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

btw, was he standing near the suvan corner in the precap?oh god, what is this? 🤢pls dont tell me sumo will start her blabbering ki shravan shouldnt worry for her, i dont care, blah blah blah only to turn the conversation into a heated argument...or i could be wrong

also sumo needs a reality check bc just fed up of her manipulation trick to put herself in a position especially in front of shravan and starting the snap at chachi for making her the cause of problem + kancha adding fuel to the fire..then shravan goes guilty & thinks of try to pacify her ..seriously these two girls need a psychiatrist appointment ...yahaan shravan usko theek karne chala tha aur waha sumo ne uske dimag ko theda kardia

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago