Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

Amazing👏👏

Riddhu😭😭

Please continue this one

Grey riddhu darshan kra do please

I have no plans to continue dear. But would surely think about how should I take this forward. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Exactly! Now that Riddhima knows about these two players, she should become the mastermind now and play both of them! Imagine Riddhima actually laying a love trap for Vansh and Vansh actually falling prey for that!

I love to see that on TV. Ridhima turning into a mastermind. Will surely try to work my mind on those lines :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uttara98

Give us part 2 also mujhe dekhna hai vansh aur kabir kaise react karege riddhima ko itna broken dekh ke and try to show some that ki riddhima suicide kregi sab ke saamne aur riddhima kya feel kari hai kitna betray feel kri hai sab ke saamne ye riddhima bolegi plzz aisa kuch likhoge ise story ko continue karo na plzzz

I will try to continue dear 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Amazing...

Continue this os...

It just a random thought which penned down. However, would see how to take this forward. I have no thoughts yet. Complete blank. So once I shape up the thoughts, will put down. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: satanslove

This is Amazing, I think Riddu should destroy both these men who played her 

Please do continue

Thank you :) Will try

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

Sochkar maza aagya

Ek baari k liye toh riddhu vansh k sath khele

Endgame riansh bna dena fir😳

Yep!

Lekin end mein saath hone se pehle Vansh has to grovel and beg for her forgiveness. Like when the Kabir-Anupriya matter is setted, Vansh comes over to Riddhima to tell how much he loves her and is thankful to her that she did all this for him. As in he does this huge romantic gesture to propose to her and all that trying to tell her about his true feelings.

But Riddhima would reject his love and then reveal to him how she had heard him talk to Angre about trapping her in his love so she decided that she would play this love game with him and in the end, she won.

That would lead to a heartbroken Vansh, aayyee haayyee, we'll see him being all majnu!! Riddhima leaves, sends him divorce paper and all and then Dadi encourages him to win Riddhima's love and trust. And the story continues!!

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

It just a random thought which penned down. However, would see how to take this forward. I have no thoughts yet. Complete blank. So once I shape up the thoughts, will put down. 

OK...

Waiting...

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lovely! This is exactly how I imagine the story to be.

Both men using her. Please continue...this could be a great story...

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely 👏 Please continue the os

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you please continue this.....it's really good....I want both vansh and Kabir to regret... please continue...