Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Asad and his Ammi.

Is there anything more powerful than a mother's love? Is there anything more heartbreaking yet completely precious that a small boy knows his mother's personal plight, witnessed it, and vowed to himself to never let her feel it again? 

Asad Ahmed Khan knew from a very young age that he was the only one who loved his mother fiercely, without conditions and without demands. In front him his mother struggled to raise her kids, he helped as much as he could, growing up himself far earlier that he should have. All his hard work, all his sacrifices were so that his mother never faces those days again, never feels small in front of the so-called society again. He has built an empire, his elegant home, all so that his Ammi would have every comfort a mother should have. 

He knows his mother's innermost thoughts. He has lived it for his life. His sweet ever trusting Ammi, never finds faults with anyone else other than herself. His Ammi could not hurt a fly, she could even forgive her cheating husband. But he never could. He never would. He is her protector, her confidante, her shoulder to cry on. And she is exactly the same for him. He knows her just as she knows him.

"Jab aap zyada pareshaan hoti hain, toh zyada muskuraati hain."

He's such a little boy infront of her, possessive and yet beyond innocent. His love for her, his ultimate trust in his Ammi, is proven everytime he couldn't deny his feelings in front of her, everytime she voiced his sorrows without him even thinking it, teased him and encouraged him to find his happiness, and ultimately when he broke his own personal vow and contacted his father everytime she needed it. For Asad, his Ammi was his god. Plain and simple. 

(And it's like that for every mother and child, but this one was special ❤️)

Karan, you are the best in whatever you choose to do, how could you be anything less than a perfect son? You are so. You make it so. And we will never get enough of it. ❤️

Edited by weirdladki - 3 years ago
aawaaradill thumbnail

Asad and Tamatar ❤️

Asad's baby sister, his baby literally. He is the father figure in her life. A brother, a guide, a protector. He has literally brought her up. What their father should have done, he has done. Asad is the one man in her life. He has fulfilled her every need. He has taken care of her since the time she was born and to this day he is the only one she comes to when she really wants something. 

In turn, like a typical big brother, he bosses her around, makes her do his bidding. She delights under his brotherly love.  He commands her and she follows, and us little sisters know what it is about.

Big brothers are just plain hard to say no to. They are our ideals and guardians. You know what I'm talking about right?

He is the softest when it comes to his baby sister. He makes fun of her the most, she laughs at his stupidest jokes. 

"Tamatar, itna zada matt socho, tumhare brain ka processor ek saath itni saari information load nahi kar payega, kahin malfunction ho gaya toh?" 

"Tamatar, chup raho aur kheera khao!" 

And she obediently does. He is the one person who would do anything for her. She knows that. He doesn't express it but she knows her bhaijaan. Her happiness means the world to him. If she's happy, his world is alright. She can hide her worries and sorrows in her bhaijaan's shoulder, where she always burrows herself and hides from this big bad world who wants to hurt the both of them. In turn, she knows he can make everything alright. ❤️

"Tumhari khushi mein hi meri khushi hai."

(Special mention of the scene where for once she took care of him, and he let himself cry on her shoulder. It was heartbreaking and so real. Truly a brother-sister moment. ❤️😭)

Karan is such a sweet, protective big brother. His little sisters (cousins and related ones) must be so lucky! He would never nag, let them do whatever they wanted, and yet would stand behind them forever. He's simply the cutest and the bestest! ❤️

aawaaradill thumbnail

Asad Ahmed Khan, and his Evolution in Love

Asad didn't want to fall in love. He knew he would not do well in love, too broken and fearful of his father's deceits, felt he too would ruin love and life for the girl who would marry him. So he stayed away from it as far and as long as he could. 

And then one glimpse of who he thought was a damsel in distress, crying and yet beautiful, and Asad Ahmed Khan felt his heart skip a beat. A love story was starting, a love saga at its beginning. And he had no idea his life was changing. 

"Dekh dill ne seekh li hai baatein sufiyaana

And he could not believe he felt for a girl totally opposite of what he wanted (or so he thought he wanted). So he did what any typical man who refuses his happiness would do, fought against it tooth and nail. He was not ready to fall, not ready to admit defeat. 

He goes through stages of denial, anger, sadness, desparation, and finally irrevocable love. Each and every look of his eyes, would express what he couldn't in words. And when he did use his words, no one could match up, so intense, so mesmerising he was. 

"Incredibly foolish!"

(Innocent!)

"Ab yaad aaya aap mehmaan hai, aap karengi mujhse nikaah?" 

(Please say yes!)

In their fights and insults were an ocean full of feelings they couldn't name and express. 

"Aap badtameez hain!" 

(Why can't I be like you?)

"Aap judgemental hain!" 

(Why can't you love me?)

And when he does accept it, there's only love and respect and acceptance and the most loved love-story to ever develop! 

"Mujhe chodh ke jaane ki baat mazaak mein bhi matt kariyega."

"I want to spoil you." 

"Zoya sirf meri hai"

He fell in love, and never stopped. ❤️

Karan is absolutely magical in love. As if he would rather be in love and feel love and express love than he would do anything else in the world. Thank you for giving us Asad. Someone totally opposite you, and yet one of the best version of you. You can make even the toughest of people fall in love with you. Hum toh kuch nahi aapki nazron ke saamne. ❤️

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

New AT yipee.... We shall be here soon.... 🥳

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rash111

I also. And I pull others also to watch with me. 

please specify 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

And mere patidev 

Tu fir muskara rahi hai . Bata bata ,dikha dikha kaun si photu dekh kar muskarayi

🤣🤣🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdladki

Aap shirtless dikhaoo pati dev bada acha response denge smiley37smiley37

🤣🤣

Maine aaj ki sabhi dikha di. for response

My Lips Are Sealed Smiley

jellyfish part 2🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

heya 

arz kiya hain

inki akhon main doop jaane ka dil chatha hain

inki akhon main doob jane ka dil chatha hain

aur phir ismain ghar banane ka dil chatha hain smiley42smiley43

i have taken permission from anki we can keep dedicate to karan and his charectors enjoy

now morning work will come later cya smiley31smiley31

Original hai toh mention kar. 

Haan haan Ankie neend mein usko no hello nothing seedha ma'am can we do this 😑

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I hope to finish at least 80% of assignments today. 45% is done. 😓

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Today classes start tomorrow work. ☹️