Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
Meri diwali ki safai khatam abhi sirf Diwali ki preparations. Started with painting diya with my son and put up lights😊
That's so cute you paint diyaaas 😍😍😍😍💝💝💝💝💝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
Meri diwali ki safai khatam abhi sirf Diwali ki preparations. Started with painting diya with my son and put up lights😊
That's so cute you paint diyaaas 😍😍😍😍💝💝💝💝💝
I really really like the coloring on this 😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHSOMogBV5Q/?igshid=1b618d1ui649g
I'm such a stalker. Karan ka status is so cute 💝
D3 was very cool nahi! And jitne boys tagged hain sabne repost kiya 😍 (that's where I became a stalker 😂)