||Fragile Hearts - A SaNan SS||

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prologue

“You knew?” Samar's angry yet disappointed voice reached Nandini's ears and she shook in fear. 

Finally the affair of Vanraj and Kavya was exposed in front of the family. Everyone showed their disappointment on Vanraj. Baa and Bapuji were still in shock. Paritosh couldn’t believe his ideal father actually fooled him. Paakhi yelled at her so called bestie for ruining her happy family. But the one who was uncontrollable was Samar. 

His mother was his everything. He would tolerate anyone and anything but he would never forgive the ones who hurt his mother. He knew his father never respected his mother. Kavya was an outsider, he didn’t anticipated anything from her. But he had never thought that Nandini would do this to him. From what the argument followed, he realised that Nandini knew about Vanraj and Kavya's affair. How could he conceal it from him? 

“I am asking something damn it!” he yelled, shocking everyone. “Did you know everything?”

“Samar, I..” Nandini tried to speak but her vocabulary ditched her. 

“Just answer me, Nandini.” He said in a heavy voice. “Yes or No.”

“Yes.” She sighed. 

Samar grabbed the edge of the chair so hard that his knuckles turned white; his jaw kept pulsing as he grit his teeth; his eyes were bloodshot and his face was bloody red. He picked the chair up and dropped it on the ground, breaking it into pieces. 

No one had seen him so angry before. He looked towards his father who took a step backwards, not sure how to handle the anger growing inside him. He then looked at Nandini who had hurt him to a level that no one could heal him. 

“Don’t you dare to show me this disgusting face of yours again.” He said anger arising inside him every second. “Both of you.”

Samar said and left the house, leaving behind a broken Nandini. 

Hola guys! I hope you liked the concept. Drop your precious comments and let me know your thoughts about it😳

Love, 

Shiri ❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That's the marathi version rajan Shai would sldobthe same for the Hindi version as well as it makes more sence