Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: girlTalks

he had the same look from the chai scene when he was feeding her 

he was mostly mellow and soft....but restrained actually.

Not the pleased and happy person in chai scene 

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Yup, agree with the points.

In fact the police also asked her why is she sharing this information so late and she covered it up with a stupid explaination, aapne kal konsi dress pehni thi, ya aapne left per aage rakha ya right...🤔

Then she claimed that she know the law as she is judge's daughter...

If she so proud of being judge's daughter she shouldn't be lying every now and then...that will make her father more proud.

correct and most important not risking his life on a lame alibi which could easily be water down if they question who was with their son.

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

correct and most important not risking his life on a lame alibi which could easily be water down if they question who was with their son.

As much as he looked happy and satisfied that she stood by him but the his question of her lying is still valid. I don't expect her to speak truth though, definitely not.

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

he was mostly mellow and soft....but restrained actually.

Not the pleased and happy person in chai scene 

I meant the look in his eyes , the way he was again fixating on her like there is no else else in the world except her 

TheRevere thumbnail

I seriously don't understand the thought process of makers behind Preesha's character. What are they trying to prove? Do they want Rudra to start hating her truly? Also, what about her feelings man? 

I hope they take fans and audience reviews and opinions into account.

foresight thumbnail

doesnt look like first . I hope to god not. 

correct on what ever you say but isnt the basic question Rudra should ask is why has she saved me if he she wants to destroy me ? this was the golden chance she could have gotten rid of me may be for life ? He did ask that question of her now, why are u doing this. What do you aim to gain and achieve?  I don’t expect a solid answer from her tomorrow. Hope she and CVs prove me wrong,  and you are right about the second question...why is she doing it if she wants to destroy me....unless she wants to get back into my good books again...get me to forgive her for some other ulterior motive. If my destruction isn’t enough. Or may be this is just for saransh. I am not letting her destroy me again. If she  trusted me to be innocent...why this lie. Wasnt truth enough then...as she herself says?

Even if he brings Saransh ke liye also , then why dis she do everything in the first place .What would saransh gain if she destroys me. He seems very much confident or believes that she loves saransh genuinely , so why would she do that . Saransh won’t gain anything as per him...only she will which is Yuvraj back . This question. Is so valid if saransh is focus for both,,.for his sake they can’t get rid of the other...even if they wanted to. But Yuvraj Yuvraj insecurity is so much and lies are so much that I don’t think he can see beyond it to get to that one completely 

@bold : true for any relationship

Edited by foresight - 3 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

I seriously don't understand the thought process of makers behind Preesha's character. What are they trying to prove? Do they want Rudra to start hating her truly? Also, what about her feelings man? 

I hope they take fans and audience reviews and opinions into account.

The way they have executed this track, doesn t look like any one even gives a damn to fans or preesha.

we had so much expectations -  sala kuch nai mila .

I seriously cant imagine how they are going to prove preesha innocent in front of Rudra , even if they did what about her feelings , they dont seem to make appearance any where near ..  

TheRevere thumbnail

As much as Rudra and fans are happy that she saved him but at what cost, lying again!? It would have made more sense if she would have been honest and then saved him. 

Coming to Yuvraj, who cares man if he doesn't support you in Kirti's case. Also, Kirti is dead for now and your husband is saved so how does it matters if Kirti's truth is not exposed AT LEAST FOR NOW. Aage ka aage dekh lenge but she did have a golden chance to expose Yuvraj today.

This was simplest, easiest and valid way to save Rudra. 

On onw hand she says, tum bohot ghatiyaan aur gire hue insaan ho and on the other hand she is saving the same ghatiyaan aur gira hua insaan. 

Does it makes her look very matured? No, not at all, its foolishness.

Yuvraj even if was helping her with Kirti's case at the end he will only serve his own agenda. I seriously don't get this woman.

I wouldn't be shock if Rudra gives up on her in the future because of all the lies she tells. He is still holding on that tiny hope in his heart and if that hopes dies forever, I don't think Preesha's love realisation will make any sense at that point of time. 

I hope makers take a note of this.

TheRevere thumbnail

The way they have executed this track, doesn t look like any one even gives a damn to fans or preesha.

we had so much expectations -  sala kuch nai mila .

I seriously cant imagine how they are going to prove preesha innocent in front of Rudra , even if they did what about her feelings , they dont seem to make appearance any where near ..  

Yaar see main toh ek baat manti hu, her saving Rudra would have been more impactful rather than Sharda. 

As Sapna says, when it comes to Rudra, it will be HIGH STAKED. ITS LIKE DO OR DIE.

Now this Sharda angle, I don't see them coming closer that much.

girlTalks thumbnail

correct on what ever you say but isnt the basic question Rudra should ask is why has she saved me if he she wants to destroy me ? this was the golden chance she could have gotten rid of me may be for life ? He did ask that question of her now, why are u doing this. What do you aim to gain and achieve?  I don’t expect a solid answer from her tomorrow. Hope she and CVs prove me wrong,  and you are right about the second question...why is she doing it if she wants to destroy me....unless she wants to get back into my good books again...get me to forgive her for some other ulterior motive. If my destruction isn’t enough. Or may be this is just for saransh. I am not letting her destroy me again. If she  trusted me to be innocent...why this lie. Wasnt truth enough then...as she herself says?

yup, she will probably rub him off like she did earlier , I dont have nothing to say to you , I know i am not wrong and i didnt do anything with Rahul. you are free to believe what you want 

I dont have any other hopes from her 

he is already destroyed , wth is remaining but then we cant put logic in ITV , but i just wished they took out the i know when you lie . For normal audience it is definitely contradictory and confusing 

Even if he brings Saransh ke liye also , then why dis she do everything in the first place .What would saransh gain if she destroys me. He seems very much confident or believes that she loves saransh genuinely , so why would she do that . Saransh won’t gain anything as per him...only she will which is Yuvraj back . This question. Is so valid if saransh is focus for both,,.for his sake they can’t get rid of the other...even if they wanted to. But Yuvraj Yuvraj insecurity is so much and lies are so much that I don’t think he can see beyond it to get to that one completely 

yeah, probably  cant think beyond insecurity, no rational thoughts allowed in