Vani Drabble : Trust

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys, I am a silent reader here and I haven't watched Nagin before, I mean I had an idea but never directly watched episodes, this is the first time I am watching it, probably because the start cast and the story looks promising plus I love the actors. 

I write sometimes out of the blue, inspired by some scenes, so this one is just a stupid drabble on Vani, you all love them, so I hope you like this too. Thank youu for Reading. 

TRUST

"Veer Meri baat to suno" Bani followed him

Veer kept walking, ignoring her. 

"Veeranshu ruko" Bani ran and stood in front of him, her hands gesturing him to stop. 

Veer took a deep breath and tried to move when she again blocked his way. 

"Bani" Veer sternly raised his finger, his eyes on the floor 

"Meri taraf Dekho, ek bar Meri baat suno to" She desperately said. 

"Kya sunu m? Kya dekhu? Jo dekhna tha dekh to lia bahar mene or Kya dikhana chahti ho? Or kitta hurt krogi Bani? Or kitti takleef sahunga m is pyar m? Jise tum pyar he nhi manti?" His voice quivered as he completed his sentence, hurt was visible in his eyes.. he was broken. 

"Tum, tum ye Kya bolre ho Veer, Han m pyar nahi krti tumse par, par tumne he kaha tha na ki pyar nhi par shadi do tarfa hoti h, at least trust me" She gulped, making a puppy face, trying to convice him of her innocence, she was so preoccupied with the thought of her husband misunderstanding her that she didn't once think, why was she in the first place trying to explain herself to him? Something she never did. Not even with that loser Jay. 

"Tumhe dikh raha h tum bheeg chuki ho, or mjhe bhi bhiga chuki ho, can we at least go and change ?" Her husband looked at her, and the love sick crazy that he was, how can he not melt down with those looks of her. 

"Okay, but promise me ki tum sunoge" she held his hand 

"24 ghante tumhare sath us kamre m rehta hu aj se pehle to sunane ki jaldi nhi hui tumhe" He narrowed his eyes at her 

"Han to? Tum bakwas krte rehte ho na m bhi to  sunti hu pata nhi Kya Kya bolte rehte ho, ab Meri Bari h Bolne ki" she said as she started climbing the stairs still holding his wrist and taking him along, as if, if she'd leave his hand he would disappear, and for some reason unbeknownst to her she couldn't let him go, not at this moment. For the first time his opinion mattered to her. 

"Ek min, Mene ye kab kaha ki tum bolti Kam ho, m to ye keh Raha hu Jab bhi bolti ho zeher ugalti ho.. naagin ho kya?" He chuckled as he rolled her eyes 

"Kya? Kya bola tumne?" startled she looked back in shock 

"Mene kaha kamra agya h, kapde change krle?" He came dangerously close to her and whispered. 

"Han..han.. theek h" she stammered. 

In the room : 

"Veer" He heard her calling his name from the bathroom 

"Bolo, ab Kya tumhe waha b Meri yaad aa rahi h " he giggled buttoning his kurta 

"Shut up, towel do" she extended her hand from the side of the door 

"Oops" he gave her the towel and after a few minutes she came into the room. 

"Veer, dekho, mjhe nhi pata, I have no idea, pata nhi m waha kese pohchi, m to so rahi the, mtlb tum smjh rahe ho na" she wiped her hair and kept blabbering 

"Nahi, nahi smjh raha" he quipped, his eyes fixed at her face, his eye balls tracing the water drop from her hair to her neck.. 

"Kese smjh sakta hu jab Mera dhyan he kahi or h" he stood up and moved towards her 

"Veer Mai ye keh rahi hu ki.." she sat on the bed with a thud 

"Mujhe nahi pta veer Kya hua, just trust me..I.." she started again..

"Ssshhh" he sat on his knees facing her and kept his forefinger on her lips 

"Sweetheart, ye trust me trust me Kya laga rakha h, of course I trust you, Mai trust nahi krta to bus us dhabewale ko..jisse Milne ko mene tumhe Mana Kia tha" He looked into her eyes as he moved closer 

"Par tum to tum ho, wo kehte h na akal badam khane se nahi chot khane se aati h, bus wahi funda h tumhare sath" he smiled at her 

"Par veer m waha gayi kese? I swear shivji ki kasam mjhe kuch yaad nahi m to yaha tumhare bagal m so rahi the.." she said confused 

"Han exactly tumhari jagah yaha h, mere side m h, na ki us dhabewale k side m" he gritted his teeth

"Tum usse he Kyu nahi puchti ki Kya Kia usne?" He asked her

"Nahi veer, mjhe lagta h Jay ko bhi kuch pata nhi hoga.. warna wo mjhe doobte hue thodi dekhta.. " she reasoned  

"Bani tum pyaar m andhi ho?" He screamed 

"Kuch bhi mat bolo veer, Jay sirf Mera dost h, m shadishuda hu" She made a face 

"Oh really? Lagta to nahi tumhari harkaton se" he stood up irritated 

"Tumhe usse problem Kya h? Tumhe lagta h sb usne he Kia h" She stood beside him 

"Nahi wo to bhagwan h, Mene kaha na tumse Sweetheart Meri baat tum manogi nahi to ek din ye parda ankho pe se khud hatega" he looked at her and smirked. 

"Jab tum khud us Mayuri se chipakte rehte ho tab to ye bhasan yaad nahi Ata tumhe" she made a face 

"Ab Mayuri kaha se agai?" He stood with his hands on his waist 

"Jaha se Jay Aya" She rolled her eyes and mimicked him by keeping her hands on her waist 

"Jay k sath tum khule asmaan k tale poolside romance kr rahi the Bani Sharma ufff bhul gai the na ki Bani Singhania ho tum" 

"Oh hello, abhi to badi badi baate kr rahe the trust and all, or ab taane mar rahe ho?" She asked with a fake smile 

"Nahi, Mene kha na wo Dhabewala acha insaan nahi h, tumhe uski asliyat khud pata chalegi" he said seriously 

"Haan to m bhi yhi Keh rahi hu tumhe b Mayuri ki asliyat khud pata chalegi" she said and their debate went on and on.. 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door 

"Itti rat ko Kon ho skta h?" They both said together as veer opened the door 

"Can you both slow down? Or maybe look at the clock?" Mayuri said with frustration pasted on her face 

"Oops, it's 3 in the morning" Veer quipped 

"Yes, it is, the hour of ungodly and supernaturals! I know you both fit the criteria but rest of us don't, so can we, sleep?" She smiled 

Veer smiled back and closed the door 

"Wtf she thinks of herself, sabse ungodly yo ye khud h, ayi badi Morni" She bit her tongue as soon as she realised what she said and looked at veer who had his brow raised 

"I mean morni Mayuri ek he baat h" 

"Anyway m Sone ja raha hu" He sighed and picked his pillow 

"Ja raha hu? Kaha? Bathroom m?" She looked at him holding the pillows and blanket 

"Nahi, mjhe lagta h tumhara Mera bed pe Sona pasand nhi, to m sofe pe ja raha hu" He replied 

"Nahi, esa Mene kab bola, esa kuch nahi h" she said genuinely 

"Are you sure?" He asked genuinely 

" I am" she nodded. 

"Okay, sweetheart fir Chalo jhappi pa k sote h" He hopped on the bed and pulled her over him 

"Veer, batmeez, hato" she pushed him 

"Tum apni jagah sona or m apni" She showed him his side of bed. He smirked and lied down 

"Good night" she said after 15 minutes of silence. He didn't reply, must be sleep. Bani turned sides and looked at him, he was in deep slumber but Bani couldn't sleep, what was it that happened earlier, she needed to get to the bottom of it. but what Bani wasn't thinking about was her growning fondness for her husband, she was in strong denial mode, so she didn't even think about it but her heart knew, knew but never accepted, she had a soft maybe the softest corned for him in the center of her heart and she wasn't even realising it. 

Edited by SnehaSneha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Hey it was lovely. Really very good. Do write more. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Omo. Too gud. Plz do continue.

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

I loved Vani's banter. These two. Oh my good gracious God ... They are just too cute to handle... I can imagine such a scene happening in the next episode where Veer understand sara ka sara pool kand Jay ne kiya hai par Bani samajh hi na paaye 

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Omo. Too gud. Plz do continue.

Thank you 🤭😍

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Thank you 🤗

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I loved Vani's banter. These two. Oh my good gracious God ... They are just too cute to handle... I can imagine such a scene happening in the next episode where Veer understand sara ka sara pool kand Jay ne kiya hai par Bani samajh hi na paaye 

Thank you so muuuuch!!🤗 I'm sure veer will realise it specially because she screamed his name so he won't fall for it but I think it's time he should start avoiding her, like the last scene in Sundays episode.!!

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Thank you. 🤗