Rati Pandey is GOOD as Preeti but...

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked Rati Pandey as Preeti. Her body language, her dialogue throwing, her style everything reminds me of Rajshree as Preeti. Hopefully audience will accept this new Preeti. But yeah we are yet to see new KeerTi's chemistry. Being frank i didnt found any chemistry between Rati and Manav in the first episode as this episode was very focussed on establishing the new track i.e GenX vs Millenials. I am kinda looking forward to this track and hope through this track Rati and Manav will build up a chemistry. Currently as Rati is new in the show i feel she and Manav are yet to become friends and we all know how offscreen chemistry helps in building up onscreen chemistry otherwise it looks forced and artificial. Anyway good luck to Rati. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, Rati mold herself into her role so well 👏

About chemistry between Rati and manav.. let's wait for few more episodes as today episode they didnot focused properly... They look good in pictures.. sure they will look good onscreen too..

Friendship already started, they started following each other on instagram... Just saying 😊

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I actually felt she looked really young to play Preeti, especially next to Kusum, she looked way too young. Rati is definitely a good actress but she looks young for the role. I don’t think chemistry between Manav and Rati will be a problem as I feel KT’s role is almost a man-child role, he dresses young and youthful. So, feel they will have a decent chemistry. Of course they will need to build on their chemistry now but I feel they will definitely be able to bring out the chemistry when they have scenes with each other. 
But, I feel where the problem will be is Rati looking way too young to be a mother to Juhi and Tarun and MIL to Rati. Also, her chemistry with Kusum will be an issue as well as she definitely looks way younger next to Kusum... like today when she said kusum, I felt very weird but when Rajshri said Kusum Ji, it felt natural, also they gave the friend vibe. They will have to make sure to build her chemistry with Rajeshwari aka Kusum as that’s imp part of the story... as well as with Juhi/Tarun/Rati etc. 

Also, the next track looks interesting.. Gen X vs Millenials. I am definitely excited to see that. Hopefully they will start showing Manav/Rati’s chemistry wale scenes in this track as well as beautiful scenes between Preeti-Kusum. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa, good luck to her!

Her acting is good, no doubt...

But manav ke saath Rajshree his achi lag rhi thi 😌😌😌😌

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rati has blended herself so well in Priti ‘s character.

I don’t miss Rajshree today and I don’t think I will miss her in future too.

Dialog delivery was awesome, body language was perfect as per Priti Jindal’s characters.

What I like the most is rati’s eye expressions. Rajshree was also good in that but I think in rati’s case since she is replacement, it would be more difficult.

For the very first episode, fabulous job by Rati and I am sure once after establishing herself in coming few episodes, we will get to see sparkling chemistry of Rati and Manav .

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chemistry will develop eventually 

She just started shooting.And She didnt work with Manav earlier.The more they will share screen space plus their offscreen understanding will develop with each other it will reflect on their onscreen equation.

I haven't watched today's epi yet.Will watch it from today that too for first time.

But glad that you guys are liking her work😊

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Yaa, good luck to her!

Her acting is good, no doubt...

But manav ke saath Rajshree his achi lag rhi thi 😌😌😌😌

That's definitely understandable 

As because you guys are used to watch Rajashree with Manav.I would felt same.But still just try to enjoy😊

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

That's definitely understandable 

As because you guys are used to watch Rajashree with Manav.I would felt same.But still just try to enjoy😊

👍🏼😊

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why did the original actress leave ?

I can’t remember 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Why did the original actress leave ?

I can’t remember 

Long shoot hours are effecting her health and she need to take care of her 3 years old baby. So she quit...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago