Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

For those saying Rati looks too young ..she is only a year younger than the original actress

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am personally not liking her. I miss Rajshree so much. I wish she would have stayed as Priti.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

But, I feel where the problem will be is Rati looking way too young to be a mother to Juhi and Tarun and MIL to Rati. Also, her chemistry with Kusum will be an issue as well as she definitely looks way younger next to Kusum... like today when she said kusum, I felt very weird but when Rajshri said Kusum Ji, it felt natural, also they gave the friend vibe. They will have to make sure to build her chemistry with Rajeshwari aka Kusum as thatโ€™s imp part of the story... as well as with Juhi/Tarun/Rati etc. 

This Is exactly what I was thinking... Her conversation with Kusum really lacked the chemistry.. 

As I mentioned earlier, I have been watching this show only for Kusum and Preeti's chemistry, it's huge drop me. 

Rati otherwise fits well in Preeti's character. I am actually surprised that she is just an year younger to Rajashree? 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have never watched Rati, or for that matter Rajshree. One thing we all can agree Rati is a very good actress and has a beautiful face with expressive eyes. 

But in this role she looks a bit misfit. For example her eyes don't reflect the sorrows/sadness of Preeti's life experience most of which were very negative. Just my POV..

Also Rati is way too young to be playing (not acting which she may convince the audiance) mother to 2 married children.

At best She looks like the very good actress playing older woman which takes away the true essence of this show which narrates the story of 2 individuals starting over.

As for chemistry, not only with ML but with everyone looks a bit forced because of her physical young appearance. As audiance we will get used to it simply as a habit of watching the show everyday. 

But the instant chemistry the cast had will be very difficult to recreate. Anyways wish Rati all the best. 

PS. I missed Rajshree mam the most(apart from her smile) with Kusumji, they had a rare, beautiful friendship. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am liking the overall character and i liked how RP has adapted the mannerisms of the character. Liking the storyline as well. I agree that chemistry building with other actors will take some time. Dheere dheere things will go better on chemistry front. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rati is Rati' s saas ๐Ÿ˜†

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Rati is Rati' s saas ๐Ÿ˜†

Real vs Reel๐Ÿ˜‰

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She acts well she doesn't remind me of rajshree.however rajshree was just so good. The clothes she wear was so awful  Bt it didn't matter what she was wearing coz of height and facial features she looked beautiful. She looked elegant 

Rati just looks yoh awful in those ugly fungly old clothes.

Just feel like  rajshree was made for the role and I loved her interpretation of the character more at the moment.

Wishing rati all the best and I do think she looks good with the lead

Edited by sandiab - 3 years ago