Nepotism row: support or against Rahul? - Page 2

Poll

On Nepotism row: support or against Rahul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

100% behind RAHUL. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I agree, that’s why I kept saying that we need to see why Rahul said this. Did Jaan say something rude to him? Rahul has to justify it. If he can’t, I bet this will bounce back on him & he will turn into a villain. 

While I Hope genuinely there is some solid reason, I think as you said just the constant poking of Jaan against Rahul is reason enough for him to get to that point. I think he’s done with Jaan trying to paint him the villain and could be in anger he just spilt what he felt internally. At the end we are all human and if you instigate someone they will bite back, maybe in a way you never saw coming. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

While I Hope genuinely there is some solid reason, I think as you said just the constant poking of Jaan against Rahul is reason enough for him to get to that point. I think he’s done with Jaan trying to paint him the villain and could be in anger he just spilt what he felt internally. At the end we are all human and if you instigate someone they will bite back, maybe in a way you never saw coming. 

ya and we all know Salman. He doesn’t give up on enemies. He will keep hitting even the target is down and out. We haven’t forgotten Vivek and many others... although he claimed to be different yesterday 😆

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only people who are upset are those who are fans of products of nepotism.

I am glad someone had the guts to call out Jaan on nepotism I wish someone did the same to Arti last season 

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rahul knows ongoing situation related to ssr

So just milking his way through

Cheap tactics

I liked him in the beginning but yesterday he standing up to almost everyone in the house was awesome to watch but tht nepotism thing wasn't even necessary, he had plenty of things to use against jaan but then he chooses this

Lost respect

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Don’t like him, but he’s a balanced guy. 

My unbiased vote: SUPPORT him.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like Rahul, will root for his game, 👍🏼 

but do not support his stand for nepotism. 👎🏼

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

I agree with everything you've said above, but to be honest, its also unfair for us to think Rahul just used this to weaponize the ongoing issue against Jaan. Maybe after all he does feel like Jaan is enjoying a position he hasn't earned due to nepotism? Maybe Rahul kept this feeling inside not to create hostility but decided to just go for it now after Jaan's backstabbing was exposed?

Think from Rahul's perspective:

They are both on the same show as contestants. Rahul has been a public figure for 10+ years with a huge number of live shows, albums, song records, online following, and fanbase engagement. Jaan has done next to nothing, yet he was positioned quite-well in the premier and introduced as being his father's son. Not saying Jaan has done anything wrong - but Rahul is often clumped with Jaan in singing situations, whether its the luxury task or just masti with Salman. Maybe Rahul feels like Jaan hasn't earned a similar position as him yet? Being pit together like that must create a natural competitiveness, and to be honest, purely from Rahul's point of view, I understand the frustration he must be feeling. It has taken Rahul half his lifetime to get to the show where Jaan has just entered and is enjoying the name recognition and maybe even fanbase based on his father's goodwill and legacy. 

Well said. I support Rahul. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

The reason to nominate Jaan he gave was wrong.

Its not wrong to take stand and talk against unfair advantages due to nepotism, but its wrong to bring it up unecessarily. 

Cause nepotism has got nothing to do with Jaan’s contribution in the game, the makers keep him cause of nepotism or whatever reason thats up to makers, it basically cant be a reason to be nominate someone