Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't like Nikki but she's more visible than Jasmine.

If Salman stops giving Jas attention she won't make 5 mins even

Pavjaz for 23 mins was too much ðŸ¤ª .  They're just encouraging their angle

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Eijaz and Pavitra are shown for 23 minutes in the uncensored version of episodes which air on Bigg Boss hub.😆

But on a serious note, they want Tamboli to get more crazy for footage. Even if she's shown for maximum amount of time, they want to make it seem like she's not shown much. Well, at least this would stop her "aap toh dikh hi nahi rahe ho" jaap.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

I think Eijaz and Pavitra are shown for 23 minutes in the uncensored version of episodes which air on Bigg Boss hub.😆

But on a serious note, they want Tamboli to get more crazy for footage. Even if she's shown for maximum amount of time, they want to make it seem like she's not shown much. Well, at least this would stop her "aap toh dikh hi nahi rahe ho" jaap.

I agree with you. I don’t like Tamboli at all. She is overconfident and selfish. And yes this might bring her down to mother earth. I don’t even like her group . They are backstab and keep bitching. But then why is BB showing them so much? I like Ejaaz more definitely. They should actually show Ejaaz and Pavitra for 23 minutes if BB likes him so much. They should actually show Jasmine for 9 minutes. I will be happier as well. But showing Tamboli and her group for 60 minutes and then saying it’s only 5 minutes, I don’t understand.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I agree with you. I don’t like Tamboli at all. She is overconfident and selfish. And yes this might bring her down to mother earth. I don’t even like her group . They are backstab and keep bitching. But then why is BB showing them so much? I like Ejaaz more definitely. They should actually show Ejaaz and Pavitra for 23 minutes if BB likes him so much. They should actually show Jasmine for 9 minutes. I will be happier as well. But showing Tamboli and her group for 60 minutes and then saying it’s only 5 minutes, I don’t understand.

Like I said, Bigg Boss wants Tamboli to do more drama for footage, so they told her that she's only seen for 5 minutes.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Looks like BB is done with Nikki and Team

Fact is Nikki and group had more screen time than their Bahu ranis and PavJaz this week

Lagta hai sirf ek epi dekhne ke baad judge kiya hoga ðŸ¤ª

Keeping likes/dislikes aside here is what I think for the timing for all 3 weeks total:

Nikki- 20mins

Rahul-16 mins

Rubina-15 mins

Eijaz/Pavitra- 14 mins

Jaan-13 mins

Nishant- 10 mins

Jasmin-6 mins

Abhinav-4 mins

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago