Pavitra and Ejaaz are seen for 23 minutes?

Posted: 3 years ago

And Nikki only for 5-6 minutes? In which BB. The only time Ejaaz and Pavitra were seen toghether taking 23 minutes of the episodes was when they were Sanchalaks even in that Nikki and her group took a lot of footage. And other than the task Nikki and her group-Rahul, Nishant and Jaan have carried the episode. Pavitra and Ejaaz were no where to be seen. I don’t like Nikki and her group at all. Only Rahul is some what bearable . But keeping my dislike aside fact is Nikki, Rahul, Jaan and Nishant and their internal dynamics have made the episodes. Where are Pavitra and Ejaaz being seen the max? Worst was Jasmine is seen for 9 minutes and Nikki and her group are lower than Jasmine also? This is beyond my understanding. Last two episodes full 60 minutes was about Nikki, Jaan, Nishant and Rahul group. Just because BB wants to promote non existent Ejaaz and Pavitra showmance they are doing this.

Exactly and jabardasti ka wkw footage to jasmine

They r doing nikki so dirty no matter how annoying she might be but the entire house dynamics revolves around her. Last week highlight was thier broken group drama and betrayal, nikki and her 3 friends were the highest of last week..

More proof that BB is not favoring Nikki...they are using Nikki to create buzz about the show. Otherwise Jasmine ke naam pe koi show dekhe bhi na 🤔

The way Eijaj started dancing in Red zone as if he won Oscar for playing an Ape in Planet of Apes, was the day I realized he is trying to be Shukla part 2 and is the chosen one

Originally posted by Aegon

The way Eijaj started dancing in Red zone as if he won Oscar for playing an Ape in Planet of Apes, was the day I realized he is trying to be Shukla part 2 and is the chosen one

Omg, so I’m not the only one who thought that!!

🤣galat femi 🤣

I think shardul and kavita aunty decided to put them first to protect them hence nobodies went last🤣

Even I was literally shocked. Because I'm seeing Nikki even more than 23 minutes on my TV screen

Yup - I was shocked seeing that too. 

That, and the obvious Jasmine push is already getting annoying. 

I swear what lala land are these WC contestants in 🤪