Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Candy_Crush

don’t worry loved those posts 👍🏼

Thanks, I just want AT 2 to start for Abhinav 🥳

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What's with Jasmin crying so much for Abhinav. I feel, girls are jealous of Rubina because of Abhi. First KK and now Jasmin. I never understand Jasmin confessing again and again that she likes Abhi. Sometimes ,I feel, her bond towards Abhi is real and she genuinely likes him. Just hope, Abhi, Ruby don't argue again because of her. 

Many people are saying that Abhi shouldn't have gone to console Jasmin, but I feel, as a human he went there as she was crying so much and I think he wanted to  meet everyone before saying bye to his  most important person Rubina and he came to her in the last to console her. People really stretch every situation , it doesn't mean he doesn't care enough for Ruby. I really feel bad for him. His every action ,love , care for Ruby is doubted everytime  just because he is less popular. He can have different bonds in the house too when he is bashed left, right and centre for not playing individually. I am glad Rubina is mature enough unlike her some solo fans (on twitter, I saw, some are bashing him)   to understand his other bonds like Jasmin  in the house. They are so perfect for each other. And so much understanding between Rubina and Abhinav ❤️

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This!! I loved Salman when he praised Abhinav and suported him. He knows Abhinav is innocent and hence, he's indirectly supporting him. That was good to watch. ❤️