Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

And you didn't see the vileness on the cover from the beginning kya? πŸ˜²

Maine toh bhai cover mei bhi wahi vileness pehle se he dekhe and judged on cover alone . πŸ˜†And kinna sahi judge kiya cover maine. 

Actually daayan ji mai BB se pehle dusre shows me uske "bacchi avatar" se thoda bewkuf bann gai thi πŸ˜­. Thanks to BB for opening my eyes to her real sadakchhap personality πŸ€’.Started disliking her from first week itself.Same with Rubina, have disliked her from day 1. Her samaan got me fooled for a few days though, I bought his "calm and gentleman like avatar" initially but ain't buying that BS anymore .He is as despicable as his ghatiya wife. Can't stand both of them 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Actually daayan ji mai BB se pehle dusre shows me uske "bacchi avatar" se thoda bewkuf bann gai thi πŸ˜­. Thanks to BB for opening my eyes to her real sadakchhap personality πŸ€’.Started disliking her from first week itself.Same with Rubina, have disliked her from day 1. Her samaan got me fooled for a few days though, I bought his "calm and gentleman like avatar" initially but ain't buying that BS anymore .He is as despicable as his ghatiya wife. Can't stand both of them 

Yaar I despised her right from KKK. Waha bhi she was doing this bacchi avatar mei baat baat pe (not so cute) rhone dhone wale dhong. πŸ€’

I remember on KKK bhi she said Nia is jealous of her. Her bitchy, vile avatar wahi pe hi meko dikh gayi. πŸ˜†

Rubina amma toh I actually couldn't stand from day 1 itself. Dekhte hi I said, yahi hai hamari iss season ke khairaati fixed winner. πŸ˜†I hve this allergy for BB bahus as it is every season. And they always manage to live upto my expectations of them. πŸ˜†

Samaan ko I actually started off liking as I liked him as villain on that Geet show. 

Sidey villain se cycle wala banke reh gaya hai ab. πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar I despised her right from KKK. Waha bhi she was doing this bacchi avatar mei baat baat pe (not so cute) rhone dhone wale dhong. πŸ€’

I remember on KKK bhi she said Nia is jealous of her. Her bitchy, vile avatar wahi pe hi meko dikh gayi. πŸ˜†

Rubina amma toh I actually couldn't stand from day 1 itself. Dekhte hi I said, yahi hai hamari iss season ke khairaati fixed winner. πŸ˜†I hve this allergy for BB bahus as it is every season. And they always manage to live upto my expectations of them. πŸ˜†

Samaan ko I actually started off liking as I liked him as villain on that Geet show. 

Hahah OMG same, I have never liked most of these daily soap bahus either, sati Savitri ka jo role play karti hain aksar unhi ki personality ghatiya nikli hai ab tak BB mein,not generalising or anything, but from whatever I have seen till now ab tak ka record to aisa hi hai πŸ˜†.Like I couldn't understand the hullabaloo about Rashmi on the previous forum, mandir bana hua tha uska toh yahan πŸ˜† I just found her a manipulative liar and failed to see anything great or divine about her, but I guess to each his own .But I guess the likes of Rashmi, Devoleena, Mahira etc are chai kum paani in front of this year's colors ki bahus, both were in a tough competition with each other to show who is more worse, but alas one got voted out(thankfully) and another is a "potential winner". SMH β˜ΊοΈ And cycle wala LMAO, you are too good dayan ji 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Uff ! Band karo ye nafrat ki dukaan.

Mohabbat barsaao bas mohabbat πŸ˜³

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Season 4 - dolly bindra

Season 5 - Sky

Season 6 - nobody stood out much to be disliked

Season 7 - Armaan & Gauahar

Season 8 -  Puneet Issar

Season 9 - Kishwar merchant 

Season 10 - swami om and his beti Priyanka 

Season 11-  all very good players but disliked Puneesh and Bandagi

Season 12 - so many to dislike I'll go with Surbhi

Season 13 - Siddharth Shukla

Season 14 - thanda season like 9 nobody stands out much I'll go with jasmine initially and since she has been out abhinav

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Likin sare bahus gande nai hote😳. Biggest example my favourites dipika,juhi and shweta😊 specially dipika and juhi(because shweta had a jhagralu natureπŸ˜†) were very dignified(mostly dipika) and good woman😳. For me the most horrible bahu was that rashmi desai😑. I can tolerate rubina's illogical nature and superiority complex and jasmine's motor mouth and rona dhona but not this Rashmi my goodness πŸ€’. She was popular for her shukla and bechari jaap and woman card😑. Sometimes I thought shilpa shinde was better than her but then after season 13 shilpa played horrible woman card🀒

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Season 7- Armaan kohli 

Season 8- Puneet πŸ€’

Season 11- Shilpa, puneesh, bandagi 

Season 13- Shukla and mahira top the list. also didn’t like paras and shefali jariwala

Season 14- Jasmine (probably one of my most hated of all time lol), kavita and i’m on and off with Aly and Rahul 

same to same just add Gautam Gulati as well in season 8 and Tanisha in Season 7

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Now after three months 

Most disliked contestants from this season are 

1. Ejaz a 🍌 Khan
  2. Jasmine the crybaby πŸ‘Ά 🍼
  3. Rahul the jamura 🀑 
  4. Vikas 😴 πŸ’€ 
  5. Arshi 🐍 
PranPriye thumbnail

Don't remember the seasons. Dolly Bindra, Rahul Mahajan, Armaan, Tanisha, Karishma Tanna, Hina (though I am neutral towards her now and can't believe I liked Vikas πŸ˜†), Shilpa Shinde, A-cash, Mahira, Siddharth, Shehnaz and almost all the current contestants.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I tend to dislike the people that Salman is biased towards (because it is not his place to be biased as the host). Hate is a strong word

Season 3 - Rohit

Season 4 - Ashmit, Veena

Season 5 - Sky, Pooja Bedi

Season 6 - Imam, Rajeev

Season 7 - Armaan (was delighted when he got evicted before Andy whom he bullied a lot)

Season 8 - Punz and Tanna

Season 9 - Prince

Season 10 - Monalisa

Season 11 - Puneet/Bandagi

Season 12 - Surbhi

Season 13 - Paras, Mahira, Rashmi

Season 14 - PP, Rakhi

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 3 years ago