Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Just saying Simran has done the highest business among all his films. Kangana should have gone for a better director in terms of BO Pull after TWMR. He should speak out about the ill treatment. But he has only given flops and disasters. His films don't even do 10 crore business .

HANSAL MEHTA FILMOGRAPHY

It boggles my mind that anyone would think like this. His other films were very low budget, even if they were disasters much less money was lost. So let’s compare Simran and Shahid - both collected about half their budgets so yes Simran collected much more but it also LOST much more than Shahid as well. Everyone lost money (except Kangana of course). No business person would claim Simran was Mehta’s biggest success.

Suppose someone buys a property for 6 cr then sells it for 3 cr taking  a 3 cr loss. Later the same guy buys a property for 30 cr then sells it for 15 cr taking a 15 cr loss. Imagine that guy claiming the second deal was his biggest success because he sold that property for 5X what he sold the first property for. That’s ridiculous! After the first deal (Shahid) the investor walked away 3 cr in the hole. After the second deal (Simran) the investor walked away 15 cr in the hole. If someone had a gun to their head and had to choose to be the money guy for Shahid or Simran, what sane person would choose the 15 cr loss over the 3 cr loss? 

Originally posted by: GumGum

Ladoo maybe. Since he's talking about eating with her.

period blood wale 🤫😁

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Scam 1992 by this director has won acclaim... Probably it might be better than the other Web series in comparison... But honestly, I like dalal and basu's book better.. Book always carry fine details which is impossible to portray on screen.. Limitations of the medium may be... I somehow felt that harshad was made to look like a hero, which he wasn't - granted he wasn't the only villain. 

Regarding the topic, I haven't watched Simran