Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very teasing teaser please update soon to know what will Romi do now 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser di.. 

Now romi marry ishu.. 🙄.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally I am back,sorry for being so late,will try to update all my stories regularly now.

Love u all

PART 2

Ishita was looking at Raman who walked out of the room silently.

Ishita look at Raman and instantly remembered how romi got angry on her when she once hugged him infront of his friends.

Romi-dimaag kharab hai tumhara.tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe mere friends ke saamne hug karne ki.

Ishita-kya hua,romi.main tumhari girlfriend hoon.ek hug nahi kar sakti.

Romi-bilkul nahi,kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki tum meri girlfriend ho,warna kya izzat reh jayegi meri.he said getting angry.

Ishita look at him and said-kya matlab hai iska.tumhe mujhse sharam aati hai??

Romi-nahi,but bhai ko pata chal jayega toh problem ho jayegi.woh bahut strict hai.he don't like ur kind of girls.

Ishita-my kind of girl??

Romi-gareeb,raah chalti ladki.unhe nahi pasand.toh main nahi chahta ki unhe kuch pata chale.so u better stay away from me in public.got it??he asked to which she just nodded.

Ishita remembered the incident and thought-romi jaisa kehta tha,uske bhai waise toh nahi lag rahen.woh toh kitna gussa ho jaata tha agar main kabhi uske friends ke saamne bhi aa jaun toh.aur aaj maine itna bada tamasha kiya inki press conference mein aur yeh itni calmly mujhse baat kar rahen the.yeh waise nahi hai,jaisa romi kehta tha.i think woh mujhe shuru se dhokha hi de raha hai.she thought and tears started rolling down.she hide her face in between her legs when a lady walked into the room and said-maam ,aapke liye khana aaya hai ,kha lijiye.

Ishita raised her head and said-mujhe bhookh nahi.

Lady-sir ne kaha hai aapko khana khilane ke liye.aap please kha lijiye,warna sir dobara puchenge toh main kya jawaab dungi.woh gussa ho jayenge.

Ishita-ok,aap rakh dijiye.main kha lungi.

Lady-main yahin hoon aapke saath.aapko kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat hogi toh mujhse kahiyega.she said to which ishita just nodded.

She was still sitting when the lady's phone rang and ishita could hear raman's voice-miss ishita ne khana khaya??

Lady-yes sir,woh kha rahin hai.

Raman-good,let her rest.u just be on her side.unhe koi problem nahi honi chahiye. 

Lady-yes sir.she said and he hung up the call.

She look at ishita and said-please maam.

Ishita didn't said anything ,just start eating her food.she was eating her food and thinking why he is good towards her even when she ruined his big function.

Ishita-kya woh sach much itne achche hai yaa sirf achche hone ki acting kar rahen hai. She was eating and thinking when she felt like throwing up .she covered her mouth and ran towards the washroom.

She throw up and stood holding the rim.she washed her face and said-toh yeh inka motive tha,mujhe zehar dena chahte the.dono bhai ek jaise hai.she thought and went out angrily .

Ishita-tumhare sir kahan hai??she asked angrily.

Lady-maam,aap please,she was saying when ishita said-tell me,kahan hai tumhare sir??

Lady -study mein.

Ishita walked out of the room angrily and look around.she saw him doing something in the corner room and walked into the room angrily.

He raise his eyes sending some movement and saw ishita entering the room.

Raman-miss ishita aap??

Ishita-aap khud ko samajhte kya hai??she said angrily making Raman confuse.

Ishita-mujhe lagaa aap achcha hai,but aap bhi apne bhai ki tarah nikle.achche hone ka drama kar rahen hai,aur mujhe maar daalna chahte hai.

Raman-yeh kya keh rahin ho??

Ishita-innocent mat baniye,main sab samajh gayi.mujhse achchai ka drama karke,mujhe murder karna chahte hai naa.she was shouting angrily when raman walked close to her and said -stop shouting,mujhe kisi ki unchi awaaz sunna pasand nahi.

Ishita-aapko sunna padega,kyunki aap aur aapka bhai ghatiya hai.aap dono mujhe maarna chahte hai.but main aisa hone nahi dungi ,main police ke paas,she was saying when he closed her mouth and said-chup,ekdum chup .bahut bakwaas sunn li tumhari.agar police ke paas jaana chahti ho toh jao,but woh bhi tumhari help nahi karenge.instead they will help romi to kill u,toh agar marne ka shauk hai toh jao.he said angrily making her silent.

She look down and said-main marna nahi chahti,jeena chahti hoon.she said while her eyes got filled.

Raman -kya hua??

Ishita-u poisoned my food.

Raman-huh??tumhe kaise pata chala??

Ishita-i could feel the strong smell.i felt nausea.

Raman-toh issliye tumhe lagaa ki uss khane mein kuch hai,he asked to which she nodded.

Raman looked away and said-i think u r forgetting, u r pregnant.u can feel nausea.he said making her realise her mistake.

Ishita-pregnant??

Raman-yes,u r pregnant and thats why u r feeling nausea.aur koi baat nahi hai.but still if u feel uncomfortable, tum room mein jao.doctor will check u.he said and called the doctor who was in his house only.

She look at him and he said-i thought u may need a doctor,so I told her to stay back.u go to ur room,she will check u in a while.he said and she nodded.

She turn to go when he said-miss ishita.

She turn to him and he said-dont ever enter my room like this again.i know u went through a trauma,aur issliye main aapko kuch nahi keh raha .but never enter my room like this ever again,or else,u will see the real me.main kisi ko maaf nahi karta.mujh par ilzaam lagane walon ko toh kabhi nahi.kabhi bhi nahi,he said blantly.

Ishita look at him and said-i am sorry,saying so she walked out of the room.

Raman settled on his chair and called someone.

Raman-kuch pata chala iss ladki ke baare mein??

Sec-yeh ladki hotel seven pacific mein waitress thi.romi sir ko yeh pasand aa gayi thi.he tried to get her in every way possible but woh maan nahi rahin thi.so he start playing with her ,aise pretend kiya ki woh actually usse pyaar karte hai.she got attracted .he used her and then just dumped her the day he got to know about her pregnancy. She tried alot to meet him but he didn't want to meet her.he even tried to give her money for settlement but she wasn't ready to leave him or abort the baby ,so he planned to kill her .his men kidnapped her but she escaped anyhow and reached the press conference. 

Raman-and why she blamed me for all this??

Sec-dont know precisely.may be romi sir told her like this,that u will not approve their relationship. 

Raman-ok,matlab yeh sach bol rahin hai.

Sec-yes sir,she is a victim.pyaar mein dhokha khaya hai.

Raman-ok,romi ki flight confirm ho gayi??woh kab wapas aa raha hai ??

Sec-tomorrow .

Raman-good,pick him from the airport and bring him home.i want to clear this mess asap.saying so he hung up the call.

In ishita's room,doctor checked her and said-its all normal.pregnancy mein aisa hota hai.aap khana kha lijiye aur rest kijiye.i will check u tomorrow morning.saying so she walked out.

Ishita had little food and slept while raman was awake thinking about romi's misdeed and ways to rectify it.

Next evening,Ishita was sitting silently looking around when raman walked in.

He look at her and she look at him.

She was about to say something when romi walked in.she got angry seeing him and looked away in anger.

Romi looked at Raman shockingly and said-yeh zinda hai??aur yeh hamare ghar mein kya kar rahin hai??

Raman-pehle yeh bolo ,tumne isse maar daalne ki koshish ki.

Romi-maine aisa kuch nahi kiya hai .yeh hai kaun ki main iske liye itna bada crime karun.main toh isse achche se jaanta bhi nahi.yes,we spend some time together,but iska matlab yeh nahi ki main iska ho gaya. 

Ishita-aisa kyun keh rahen ho ,romi.tumne kaha tha ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho.

Romi-yeh maine bahut saari ladkiyon se kaha hai aur bahut saari ladkiyon ke saath raat bhi guzari hai ,but iska matlab yeh nahi ki main sabse shaadi karta phiroon.

Raman-romi,what is this behaviour??

Romi-sorry bhai,Maine isse paise dene ki koshish ki thi,kaha tha abortion kara lo ,but isse bachcha chahiye tha.mere doston ko gussa aa gaya and we planned,he was saying only to get a slap from Raman.

Raman-enough of ur stupidity,ready ho jao.main tum dono ki shaadi karwa raha hoon.

Romi-main nahi kar raha isse shaadi ,he was saying when raman said-thik hai,then I am blocking all ur credit cards and bank account.

Romi-u can't do this bhai.

Raman-i can,trust me I can.saying so he went out leaving ishita and romi glaring each other.

Romi walked to ishita and said holding her harshly-tumhe kya lagta hai,main tumse shaadi karunga.never,tum jaisi ladki sirf use karke phenkne ke liye hoti hai,shaadi karke ghar laane ke liye nahi.bhai ko toh main convince kar hi lunga kisi tarah ,aur phir uske baad tumhare saath joh karunga,soch kar bhi tumhari rooh kaanp jayegi.saying so he went out pushing ishita hard on the bed .

Thats all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.