Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chappy 12 so good and amazing update keep rocking dear

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wynn

Ohh Gur, hope you are well

It probably feels like I am stalking forum but seeing as I have a lot of unexpected free time on my hands as I have to isolate for 10 days as a colleague at work who I share workspace with tested  positively for covid so I am not allowed to go return to work till next week.  I am taking this as a God given gift of paid time to relax and just be & catch up with bits and pieces; sleep late at night & wake up in my own sweet time..12 hr workdays will return on Monday.  I n the meantime I get to catch up with latest immh forum releases. 

So as to my fave story...

Ohh poor Rhiddu, her 1st day alone..

Sejal has gone, no one is hiring her...I hope she opens up to let new friends come into her life like Mr& Mrs Basu and Nia the doctor in the building who she is yet to meet and the security guard...I really hope she gets a job soon...she is going to need to look after her and her baby.

The image of wearing Vansh's kurta and holding her stomach thinking of what might have been if all had been ok and the excitement and hope that comes in a pregnancy was poignant...      

She is missing Vansh badly, but what to do? Sleep Rhiddu...tomorrow is another day and who knows what may turn your way???

I'm starting to do better Wynn, thanks for asking. 🤗

Oh no! I hope your colleague gets well soon! 12 hrs a day?? 😲 That too during this pandemic?? My goodness. Please do take advantage of this time off to get plenty of rest. ❤️

Agreed! Now, whether she likes it or not, these individuals are going to play a role into her life. Rather than resisting them, she should try to let them in.

Yeahh, aise rone se kuch hone se raha. It's okay to let those feelings out but to dwell in them forever won't do her any good.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

👏👏i got emotional 

I don't know what have you thought about their reunion but I just hope vansh realises soon enough and they meet before the baby is born 

Loneliness is the worst feeling in the world 😒

Take care 😚

Thanks Payal! ❤️

Hmm... inn ka milan kaafi khatarnak hoga. 😝

It absolutely is and it sucks that Riddhu has had to live through it during the most important parts of her life. But now that she's older, she has the opportunity to change that.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Emotional update

Riddhima having hard time but with tym she will adjust

Agreed!

First days are always the hardest. Waqt ke saath sab sahi ho jayega.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

This was so emotional..

Thank you. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Chappy 12 so good and amazing update keep rocking dear

Thank you!

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Riddhima😭😭.. Its Gonna Be Emotional Roller Coster Ride For Her.. Now Vansh should realise his Mistake and Regret... Plus She should not forgive him Easily😡

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I had a hunch she would be missing Vansh once Sejal is gone. With Sejal she wasn't allowed to miss him. But with her gone, the loneliness and pain of being abandoned would creep back and it is just the beginning.  With no job at hand, it would be much difficult for her. 

You made me feel her in last paragraph. Her imagination if life with Vansh. Indeed it was painful. Paying much heavier price for something she did But never intended to. Hugs to Riddhima. ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ancykaaraa12

Riddhima😭😭.. Its Gonna Be Emotional Roller Coster Ride For Her.. Now Vansh should realise his Mistake and Regret... Plus She should not forgive him Easily😡

Agreed!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

I had a hunch she would be missing Vansh once Sejal is gone. With Sejal she wasn't allowed to miss him. But with her gone, the loneliness and pain of being abandoned would creep back and it is just the beginning.  With no job at hand, it would be much difficult for her. 

You made me feel her in last paragraph. Her imagination if life with Vansh. Indeed it was painful. Paying much heavier price for something she did But never intended to. Hugs to Riddhima. ❤️

Yeahh, she needs something to go right in her life so that it starts filling up again. In a lot of ways, she's stuck and with nothing to do, her mind will keep thinking about all the things that she doesn't have.

Indeed, hugs for Riddhima. ❤️