Show going off air ...😭😭😭😭

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

India forums have just released an article that Mere Dad ki dulhan is going off air

The premise for such an announcement is based on the trailor of the new show released 

Although I believe the news to be true yet let's wait for announcement from the production house itself or one of the actors 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sony-tv-show-mere-dad-ki-dulhan-to-go-off-air_170280

The link for india forums article is updated 

..I would request the more tech savvy members of the forum to search out internet for authentication of the news

Edited by atikna - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hope ke time change ho jaye show ka

Aur ye sab rumours ho

Atleast jab tak officially confirm nahi ho jata tab tak hope for the best

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

I hope ke time change ho jaye show ka

Aur ye sab rumours ho

Atleast jab tak officially confirm nahi ho jata tab tak hope for the best

That's why mein Sony ky dramas nahi dekhti hoon.

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why was shaleen malhotra brought as rishi. there has been no prgress on his story at all. there is so much scope. why the hell are they closing it. transfer it to sony liv like edkv if they do not want on TV. just dont end

princessdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope yeh sab rumors ho

It's not done

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh no !! it's the only show I am watching apart from another one on SP which I just skim thru. This is such a good show--yes it has flaws, but overall it's been a long time since I've seen such amazing acting by the lead pair, a good supporting cast and a largely mature treatment of an unusual subject. One of the few shows that leaves you with quite a satisfied feeling. I guess there is just no market for this kind of mature romance with a realistic feelπŸ˜” At the end of the day it's naagins, villains, vamps, rotating camera angles and what not that seem to be in demand.....

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sweta confirmed the news that MDKD is going off air...and really this news is just breaking my heart

I had come to love this beautiful utterly sweet and simple show...it had everything which was a great entertainment 

Simple story line ..relatable characters and beautifully etched out moments , wonderful acting  

I wish the show could go on and on and yet like all good things it must come to an end and it makes my heart glad that this show is going out with a bang

My best wishes to the cast and crew and the production house 

Thanks a lot to the channel who had guts to bring this show to us and then stick by it even though the TRPs were not great 

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

why was shaleen malhotra brought as rishi. there has been no prgress on his story at all. there is so much scope. why the hell are they closing it. transfer it to sony liv like edkv if they do not want on TV. just dont end

I agree.. Why was shaleen brought in when his character was supposed to be absent most of the time and then the show was to end so abruptly... I have a feeling that now, in a hurry they will just show some random love story for Niya with Kabir or maybe with RB and just wrap it up... They could have done sooo well with RB and Niya love story but god knows what they are planning to end it with... 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's sad😭 but then to kill the show's characters or storyline it's better to finish in Good note πŸ‘πŸΌ We always cherish Guneet Sikka,  Khadus Amber Sharma, Nia, Kabir, Kajal, Shree, Pummy the Mummy, Hakim😳they give us nice moments and memories β€οΈ

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes in a way we can leave with good memories such well drawn characters. 

Although Amber’s character has often grated on me & my family. 

What is this latest Nonsense of his that Guneet needs to skip pag pheras & stay with him? In private is fine but to make a scene on the street as in the precap is so tacky. 
Now Pammi will be made to look bad & mean for telling him off whereas in this case he is made to look like a shameless & desperate middle aged man who is dying for sβ€’x . It looks so vulgar & selfish.

He’s treating Guneet like a toy not a grown woman who has feelings which need respect.  Its not just about not wanting to snore in front of her which is again about Impresssion he makes, 
i know the show is ending  but honestly I often felt his character was not likeable except as a father. Varun is such a talent if only they made him look & behave slightly better It would have been a hit. Even my mother thinks he should have been smartened up as the story progressed- much more plausible. As it us he cones across as obnoxious at times even though we want to root for him