Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's Rudras dialogue really hit me hard... regarding sharm Nahi aati aisa karte hue ... something like that...I have never heard such dialogue from hero of show ...in IpK first scene where arnav breaks Khushi Dori had same impact as today Ru dialogue ....is he been projected as anti hero with grey shades?

But after months of character built up of rudra why to degrade his characterisation

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sapna, Saba, Ishika, Nisha - I feel Sharda has to do something ....

Why did she left suddenly leaving Saransh alone....

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

time with more conviction!

But in a way, Ru's MU makes sense because he really is insecure when it comes to Pree. Kaafi possessive hai, but insecure bhi hai. And building trust takes time. On his good days, he wins over his cynical side but Rahul caught him at a really bad time with too much 'evidence'. Whatever little belief Bunty had given him about Pree starting to fall in love with him, was very cruelly broken. But ladka's heart and mind battle is very much on. Today also, initially he was just getting jealous but later when Yuvi started touching Pree, usse dekha nahi gaya. He wants Pree but bol nahi sakta ki pyaar karta hoon, so throws his default 'pati hoon, haq hai' dialogue. smiley36

[/QUOTE]

Rudi situation is very difficult.at the moment he is definetly in heart vs mind battle.deep deep down he wants everything against pree to be not true but other part of his brain n heart says he won't n can't take another heart break from her.he is fighting a lost battle already means he will get to know the truth n also his heart will give him more harder push to with conviction she is his one n only.smiley1

Hope i make sense.

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are the writers trying to make Sharda negative or a vamp ?

If she becomes a vamp or negative character, she will never support Preesha and plan bad things against her 

TheRevere thumbnail

My Jail for Rudra gang - I don't feel they are going to arrest him 🤣

May be for interrogation only.

That means he will be back home soon and they might work together to find out the truth.....

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn! Rudi is literally possessive about pree.to him everything about pree gotta be first for him,period.he did lost it today the moment yuvi started touching her.

That burn n fire in confrontation scene never looked so earthly sexy before.like their eating off each other energy. Abrar and Sargun makes it too real to watch for that i had to re watched the scene more than once.👏

Yuvi- that's it,the biggest blow of rudi's life.he just can't keep his cool when things comes to regarding yuvi.

Special mention- can the makers stop going over board with those lighting sequences? hurtful for eyes?

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago
TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Today's Rudras dialogue really hit me hard... regarding sharm Nahi aati aisa karte hue ... something like that...I have never heard such dialogue from hero of show ...in IpK first scene where arnav breaks Khushi Dori had same impact as today Ru dialogue ....is he been projected as anti hero with grey shades?

But after months of character built up of rudra why to degrade his characterisation

The more he hurts the more he is going to regret later.

No they are not making him an 'anti-hero'

TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

time with more conviction!

But in a way, Ru's MU makes sense because he really is insecure when it comes to Pree. Kaafi possessive hai, but insecure bhi hai. And building trust takes time. On his good days, he wins over his cynical side but Rahul caught him at a really bad time with too much 'evidence'. Whatever little belief Bunty had given him about Pree starting to fall in love with him, was very cruelly broken. But ladka's heart and mind battle is very much on. Today also, initially he was just getting jealous but later when Yuvi started touching Pree, usse dekha nahi gaya. He wants Pree but bol nahi sakta ki pyaar karta hoon, so throws his default 'pati hoon, haq hai' dialogue. smiley36

Rudi situation is very difficult.at the moment he is definetly in heart vs mind battle.deep deep down he wants everything against pree to be not true but other part of his brain n heart says he won't n can't take another heart break from her.he is fighting a lost battle already means he will get to know the truth n also his heart will give him more harder push to with conviction she is his one n only.smiley1

Hope i make sense.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, totally.

The mind vs heart battle is gonna increased in upcoming episode but at the end he will let his heart win. 

TheRevere thumbnail

Oh the flashback chai scene took my heart away....❤️