Shades of love :Riansh SS (updated page 2)

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Riddhima was hell nervous after what had just happened that Kabir is now suspended and all thanks to her husband Vansh who got this done....but was is over or is more to come up did he know about her too ? Had Sejal told him everything her and Kabir? ....... Walking in her own thoughts Ridhima collided with something hard "ye deewar kaha se aagayi bich me....." and looked forward only to realize that it's not a wall but hard toned chest of her Husband...she look up only to meet his suspicious eyes trying to find out what is going in her mind with that funny expression of her on her face....

v-all ok sweetheart ..you look stressed

R- nhi to...vo mai Sejal k baare me soch rahi thi kitne din baad milenge h humlog....

V-oh come on sweetheart vo aarahi h na saam ko dinner k liye fir jitni mann kare baat kar lena apni best friend se....abhi tumhara pati 3 din baad ghar aaya h thora usper v dhayan do....

R-accha mere pati ko mere attention ki kya jarurat jab pure duniya ki attention h usper

V- kyu jarurt nhi h jab iss pati ki saari attention tumpe h tumhe bhi to iss bechare ka dhayan rakhna chahiye

R-Bechara????aur tum....Mr Don...

V-Yessss Dr.Riddhima..waise kaisa lga mera gift??

R-Excuse me.....I had my contribution in it.....agar mai usse apni baato me nhi uljhati to tumhare aane tak v kab ka nikal gaya hota yaha se or tum kuch nhi kar pate....

(here Riddhima and Vansh are in a team actually Riddhima saw kabir shooting her and told all her past to Vansh initially Vansh got angry on her but later both sorted out things between them and hatched plan to get kabir caught and also the person helping him)

R- Tumhe bura lga na mummyji k baare me jaan kar......? I know you are so drawn....

V-Ofcouse not... Actually I was prity aware of her intentions...and as it says"u should keep your loved ones close and enemies closure" ya but I am amazed ki kabir unka beta h its more funny rather than shocking I mean he wanted to put me behind the bars for my illegal business not knowing that all proves were against his mom every deal and documents had her sign. And that woman she thought that my family will go against me....

(so when Kabir was caught by Vansh and was going to get suspended he said he is not wrong and had proofs of Vansh's illegal works and gave some documents to the higher athorities without paying attention that those documents had his mother's signatures when asked about it to the family members they denied of knowing anything and Ap was caught up in the case and at the very moment Sejal appeared and said their truth to everyone and both ap and k were send behind the bars Sejal being injured and tired fell unconsious and was taken to gest room for rest)

R-Had a long day by the way...

V- No worries sweetheart still your husband had stamina for night....

R-Vansh....

V- what? by the way why did u missed me so much....

R- I.... didn't

V- then what is my shirt doing near your pillow?

R- vo.....dadi ne bulaya mujhe....

(Vansh stopped her caging her tiny waist in his arms )

V- not today ms.doctor answer me and go where ever u want to.....

R- Vansh choro koi aajayega.....

V- so what mera kamra meri patni jab man romance karuu....

(riddhima blushed hard Vansh leaned forward to kiss her when the door opened Riddhima turned her face towards the door while Vansh lips brushed her soft cheeks)

S- sorry sorry bhiya maine kuch nhi dekha... 

Vansh immediately left and started going through his files

r- Kuch kaam h siya?

S-vo dadi bula rahi thi but u continue waise v bahut jyada miss kiya h dono ne ek dusre ko....

(Ridhima blushed and ran downstairs to dadi)

precap: new shades

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one.. continue soooonish.

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is so cute... should have name it 'Fifty shades of Raisinghania' LOL... well waiting for more, update soooooooon. Quick question, is Siya able to walk here or is she still in wheelchair...?

Edited by kavyanjali08 - 3 years ago
Anupa1902 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a cute story... 😊

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely..

Continue soonish 

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our Riansh in the same team + this was too cute..please continue soon ❤
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww siya bad manners

hehe always someone disturbing these two

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome Start 😍😘😍😘

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

Here Siya is not Handicapped and Riddhima is Vansh's doctor....Vansh fell for Riddhima  at first site ....He was once very badly injured and Riddhima attended him at hospital and took care of him .... he was impressed by her personality and asked her to attend him at his home as he is not used to hospitals Riddhima denied it first and told about it to Kabir and then Kabir filled her ears against Vansh as in the show and rest same as shows.....here Ridhima never loved Kabir and went against Vansh thimking him to be a murder who killed many innocents.....

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail

Part 2

Riddhima was roaming in her waiting for her husband who went out for some business works and its been half past 6 in evening still there is no clue of him she tried to call him but call remained unanswered and now it was getting on her nerves when her so called husband ignored the fifth call of hers.....

R-where the hell on earth are u Vansh.... I swear I will not talk to u ever in my life if u didnt receive my call this time....

(but the call never happened as her mobile beeped with her husband's messege that he will be home soon may be in an hour or half past it)

Riddhima glanced her mobile one last time and threw it on her bed and was moving to washroom for change when the door of her room opened all of a sudden and there stands Siya and Ishani shouting her name in a very sugary Voice...

I- Riddhima.....

S-Bhabhi......

R- kaun Riddhima kaun bhabhi mai nhi janti tum dono ko.....

both ishani and siya came towards her and hugged her asking sorry for leaving her alone at home and going for shopping without even asking her to join....

R- hato mujhe nhi baat karni tum dono se ....

I - chalo ab itne nakhre humae mat dikhao hum Vansh bhai nhi h....

S- or ha hum yaha aapko kuch dene aaye h...

R- kya?

Siya took out a black colored off shoulder knee length dress and asked her to try it and said that they want to see if the size is okk or not when Riddhima changed Ishani did her minimal makeup and said they want to take a beautiful picture of her in the dress....and when Riddhima was perfectly ready all of a sudden the light of the mansion went off....

R-ye light ko kya hogaya ....Siya Ishani...kaha ho dono?

suddenly she felt some movement behind her ...

R-Kaun h?

as soon as she spoked she was grabbed into a warm hug from behind 

" If today is the day of my death then you will be the soul reason for it...." said her husband with is lips almost touching her ears Riddhima blushed hard and soon was amazed to see her room illuminating with beautiful small lights which was unnoticed by her due to the sudden fascio created by her two sister in law few moments ago....

V-Happy Birthday Sweetheart....

R- Vansh....(ridhima looked at him with all love in her eyes she didn't know how to react and all of a sudden without thinking anything else she quickly pecked his lips.....Vansh was shocked all of a sudden as it was first time Ridhima initiated something earlier it was him only to peck her all of a sudden somtimes on lips , on cheeks or on her neck....)

I- agar aap dono ka romance khatm hogaya hoto cake cut kare???

there were them Ishani , Siya , Angre , Mishra(siya's boyfriend) on the door soon everyone wished riddhima and went leaving the love birds enjoy their bliss....

V- what was that ? 

R- What ?

V- Let me show u....(he pulled her towards him all of a sudden and pecked her on lips but it turned out to be their first kiss more than a peck as Ridhima in no second grabbed his lips in her while he became too shocked to react only to come in sence when she bit his lower lip and he started kissing her back ....both left each other's lips when of breath.....and rested their fore head on each other's palmed  face.... )

Ridhima was too shy to meet her eyes with him soon turned around  and ran towards the window where the moon was illuminating her and all her perfect curves it is going to be very hard for Vansh to control....suddenly cold wind blew making her hairs flow free on her shoulders she felt cold but soon Vansh warpped is warm arms around her the then slid all her hairs to one shoulder and  kissed her nape....Riddhima hold the hem of her dress tightly feeling his warm lips on her skin and was soon scooped in his arms.....and  was laid on bed while Vansh on her top .... when she all of a sudden stopped him Vansh thought she was not ready for and was moving away when she held his arms ......

R-Vansh don't take it wrong but before taking next step in our life I wanted to confess you something....

V- what is it sweetheart....

R-I....L...ike ....U

V- what?

R- I Like U....(Vansh was amazed by her confession as he clearly saw her love for him in her eyes but it seemed that his too neive  to understand  these feelings so better thought to wait for some more time before taking next step in their relation only after his kiddy wife understands what love is....)

Precap- get ready to fall in love Mrs. Rai Singhania