Double-faced Eijaz Khan!!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Uff newbies kitne account aaj bane hai Mashallah 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rambling_diva

Eijaz wants to play with Nikki against Rubina- Abhinav in the game. But when he is not playing, he wants to be friends with Rubina-Abhinav and play devar-bhabhi with Rubina. Maybe because he prefers Abhinav-Rubina's company over Team Tamboli's. Eijaz is a double-faced, a hypocrite and this man talks lot of contradictory nonsense.

Rubina is neither stupid , nor weak that she will allow Eijaz to use her. 

uhm helloo why should he side with Rubina whose been nothing but rude and b*y to him? He should favour anyone but Rubina! She should  not even expect anything from him. He is Abhinavs friend not Rubinas and from here on he should ditch the wuss abhinav asap. Abhinav himself is the worst who backbites about Eijaz 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna143

Uff newbies kitne account aaj bane hai Mashallah 

I was about to say this,these accounts have been made just to degrade Nikki-Eijaz and to praise so called elite bahu Rubina🤪

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ur a joke carry on 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina was mean ignoring eijaz every time so he is NOT double face with that mean chick rubina but I like her husband and I think ejaz had good relationship with her husband so he shouldn't go against her husband just because he dislike what wife is doing. Eijaz was double face with pavitra but other than that, I don't see him as double face. Nikki made his team win and he has a soft corner for her since they talk so I don't see anything wrong with him supporting nikki, they been together since day 1

TC_FA thumbnail

Rubina is ignoring Eijaz because he plays against her and her husband all the time. He shouted at her when she needed support of housemates, during the time she was arguing for more items.  He has never supported her when she needed it. Then why should she get close to him ?? Makes no sense. 

He never shouted at Nikki when she was being highly selfish and unreasonable during first week. He was angry at Nikki, spoke against her to others and to BB camera, but he never told her on her face which was weird. She made his team win much later. 

Nikki is Eijaz's first friend in the house. They are together from day 1 and they do share bonding

TC_FA thumbnail

What first friend? Don't use the term so loosely. Yeah she was the first person he talked to in the house because there was no one else. Don't make a big deal out of it.  But I don't see any bonding. He is supporting her only for his game. I don't see them spending time with each other or having any meaningful conversations together. He personally prefers Rubina and Abhinav's company, which is why he keeps approaching them despite Rubina ignoring him.

Yes first friend

And if you are not seeing any bonding, that's not my concern😛

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly!! At ome side this guy Eizaz says he wants to treat Rubina like his bhabhi, and at another point when Rubina confronted him, he said "He's not here to make relationships"....🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kehna kya chahta hai tu bhai...pehle decide kar le. Even Salman questioned him for his hypocrisy. ðŸ¤£ Other than that when he boasts about how seniors praised him actually looks funny🤣🤪 and silly of him. Why does he need approval. Moreover his behaviour is scary and needs therapy. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Uska screw dhila hai...humanity pe pravachan deta hai n den apne friend ke hi baal trimmer se kaat ta hai when dere was another person jise he cud have made to quit d task...bhaiyya bhabhi ke naam pe footage le liya poore hafte n fir says mein yaha rishte banane nahi aaya hu...he clearly is lattu over d totli tamboli isliye he's back to wooing her...his only strategy is to pakao d audience wid his one sided sob sob stories about dat mystery woman n gain public sympathy ðŸ¤¢

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sab relationships task k bahar hotay hain n bauhat acha hua k eijaz ka bond nai Rubina k saath coz ruby deserve nai karti eijaz jaisay sensible and mature banday se koi bhi relation coz aap ruby can’t tolerate k us k saamnay koi stand lay wo apne hi pravachan deti n then 4 yrs ki  ban jayegi.

It’s far better k eijaz aisay logon se koi relation na rakhay and he is doing really well.

Edited by IF_rida - 3 years ago