Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rambling_diva

Relationships are based on trust, where there is no trust, it is not a good relationship. Eijaz has been inconsistent, unpredictable and contradictory so far. If you think following under the leadership of BIMBO Nikki Tamboli is doing well then great. All the Best!!

Right and nobody can trust ruby and Abhinav and there is proof in forum that they are liars. He has never followed Nikki if he is not against her it doesn’t mean he is following her he said clearly Nikki is straightforward samajh aati acha na karay lekin mooh pe Bol deti hai ( I’m not a Nikki fan.) I wish the best for him and all the best to u too. 

I have said this many a times that I’m watching it for entertainment not for fair and unfair drama that goes on but everyone has their opinion.

Edited by IF_rida - 3 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rambling_diva

That proof you are talking about is a big fat LIE. Check Kamya Punjabi's recent tweet or the video link of various interviews of Rubina posted by her fan club on twitter.....where Rubina is clearly saying that she has never watched BIG bOSS and whatever info she has is from her network or friends and family who watch and converse about it. 

Keep going a simple tv show doesn’t make any difference to my life that I will spend hours reading tweets and interviews of the celeb that have superiority complex. Keep supporting ur fav and get a life .

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's called playing independently not being two faced 🤪

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I don't support Eijaz or his melodramatic bhai/bhabi crap. He did go overboard when Rubina was making a point about the 7 items but neither do I believe the way she spoke to him was OKAY, not to forget the fact she made the housemates lose items due to her stupidity. Everything she does comes from a place of narcissism because she thinks NO one else could have thought of what she did. 

She says he was one thing during the task and one thing after. Ofcourse she wouldn't get that because she hasn't performed in any task, what a bullshit point.  Khud husband disqualify ho gaya and she is giving gyaan on other people's performance in task. 

As for being stupid, a person who joins a show without watching it is indeed the biggest moron 🤪

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

double faced wo hotay hai jo apni real id se sweet samjdaar lag ra hai ..phr fake id bana ke aise topics banate hai :p 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Uff newbies kitne account aaj bane hai Mashallah 

Roj tapkenge aisi newbies 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

double faced wo hotay hai jo apni real id se sweet samjdaar lag ra hai ..phr fake id bana ke aise topics banate hai :p 

epic 🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya02020

If only you had watched the show objectively . She was awesome in that hair task. She was good in basket and farm task. Husband is also good in tasks. The same "moron" will be the next WINNER of bb14. The fact that she hasn't watched the show has so far worked in her favor because her behavior is unique and real, unlike other contestants who are still "acting" and look fake.

For me a whiny person who signs up for a show and doesn’t even watch it and complains every second is infact a moron, whether she wins or not. I disagree actually she was highly irritating in the garden task except one or two moments.

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did India forum appointed certain loonies for moral policing in this forum? Everyone starts from newbie position only, none can bully others just because they're newbie! As if you guys were never a newbie! Bunch of hypocrites! To the topic maker: Report every post that mocks you. 

Edited by LoveAnny - 3 years ago
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And on the topic, Eijaz is not only a double faced person but a douchebag also 🤢