Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Often we call intelligent people alien. Same happened with him. The clip was funny but they should have said his knowledge is good. But I guess even BB team didn't know about all these things and thought he was talking rubbish. ðŸ˜†

Itzydally thumbnail

Sad how people with genuine knowledge are laughed at and some with 0 substance are made out to be heroes

Edited by Itzydally - 3 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He’s really smart that way no doubt but he’s not made for bb, Rubina completely overshadows him 

Faith28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_k

Probably you have never seen or used a non stick pan /non stick lid or pressure cooker with screws....its very normal to tighten it with a screw driver ....

Cookware parts stainless steel Reinforced Glass Pot Lid Tempered kitchen  Wok pan Lid Pyrex Round Chef Knob Premium Pan Covers| | - AliExpress 

Amazon.com: Pot Lid Knobs, Pot Lid Cover Knob Handle, Kitchen Cookware Lid  Replacement Knobs Replacement Set (6): Home & Kitchen

i use a screw driver every time to tighten the handle of my chai ka bartan and cooker ðŸ˜† dont get whats so funny in that🤔 common sense which is so uncommon nowadays 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think they were mocking him, Salman even said he is entertaining and to continue being this way. 

Mocking was when he was being called a property and Dikh nahi raha etc. Those were in bad line.

Abhinav impressed me when he said he will continue being himself even if people make fun of him because hes experienced this in school too. That won my heart. Honestly speaking people like Rubhina and abhi are different to "normal" people and that's why they are either misunderstood or mocked. 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_k

Hi guys, 

BIGBOSS is known for its biasedness towards illiterates , but today the way Abhinav`s knowledge about stuff was made fun of was unfair,

He talked about history of Coffee , he was damn right it was an accidental discovery 

Divine intervention definition was right

Dejavu "Déjà vu is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before. The phrase translates literally as "already seen". Although some interpret déjà vu in a paranormal context, mainstream scientific approaches reject the explanation of déjà vu as "precognition" or "prophecy"."

Eureka is an expression damn right

He is an engineer , he will talk about springs washers " Spring washers, sometimes called disc springs, are a subtype of washers. They lend their mechanical capabilities to the unique profile of the material: when subject to a load, the irregularities of the washer compress with a proportionate resistance to return to their predeflected shape."

The more 

Moon and Time is pretty right as well.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMXEuFAhse4

How many degrees per hour does it take for the moon to cross the sky? -  Quora

Its really mean and unfair of Salman Khan and his team to make fun of his intelligence, if he knows stuff and other people don`t why to say such stuff....Abhinav is too good and he never comes with that notion of higher intelligence quotient ...he is a very humble and good hearted human

I like abhinav minus his irritating nautanki biwi. I want abhinav to take his own stand rather than his annoying biwi speaking for him most of the times. If he start taking his own stands he might be one of my fvrts

NINALOGY thumbnail

I kinda liked him in first week but now his wife is destroying his game. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think intelligence and intellectual capabilities are a great quality to have in BB - there used to be some good intellectual play in previous seasons. Shame BB has shied away from all that of late. And no one should be mocked for their intellectual capabilities. It’s a quality not a hindrance. 

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

BB cannot respect people as the way they are. Abhinav is a intelligent simple man, but BB wants to provoke him so that he behaves rudely and gives content the way they want. But very nicely Abhinav, said this is what I'm and I will not change myself just because you want it.

He's good guy. ðŸ˜Ž

True.

He is extremely calm & sensible guy.😎

Edited by Fen1602 - 3 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I respect this man. He's one of those guy jiske taraf you'd look & you just know that he's someone who is nice & deserve your respect.